Sexual Lubricants proven to kill STDs!!

Look, You're fucking stupid if you're messing around and not saturating your body with coconut oil or some sort lubricant with anti viral properties. Condoms aren't enough. You can still get herpes, gonorhea from skin contact EASILY.

My brothers, grab so std killing lubes and protect yourself. If you use coconut oil make sure to grab oil tolerant condoms.

Attached: (m=eaf8Ggaaaa)(mh=FXhJHWsZUPn-rKcE)4.jpg (320x240, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carrashieldlabs.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=nfw2Su3rbf4
xvideos.com/video332158/super_seductive_video_of_sakura_sena
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sex outside of marriage is a mortal sin.

i wanna put my cum in that whore

No link?
Anyway yes we all know lube helps stop transmission of STIs because we are not 12.

My wife is a cheating whore.

Commie nigger trying to get you to rub your genitals with oil. Oil destroys the latex in condoms, causing tears to form easily. No one wants more communist mouths to feed

But if your going raw, then do it. Hopefully it doesn’t kill your sperm or fuck with your gf/wive’s pH level

Attached: 7509C5B3-19AA-40B1-B2FA-35C31A2B2447.jpg (1080x1080, 275K)

I use lube when having anal sex with my black FWB. Her ass is tight and warm... incels get some ass or pussy and leave this shithole site.

I mean, abstinence is a thing. Cheaper too.

moar Sakura Sena pls

Here:
carrashieldlabs.com/

Go read about divine 9 lubricant it can reduce HPV tranmission by as much as 90%. Be sure to lube your partner too. Basically, It's like a liquid condom around your entire body.

The jews are wickedly suppressing this information, because if it were common knowledge that stds could be reduced through something as cheap as olive or coconut oil then std rates literally reduce by half over night, and the pharmaceutal companies would be out of business.

oy vey OH SHIT!

who dis

I pity you m8

sex spreads disease and shit more than anything else lmao wtf , how have we evovled for this fucking long when we die by fucking ?

I am living large man.. get with the times.

Haha i cant get stds because im a pure virgin ,fucking degenerates

How about just not act like a promiscuous, pozzed-up faggot?

Because people would have sex with maybe 50 people in their lives. Now you can have sex with hundreds from all around the world

Are you stupid? I just fucking told you to get condoms are oil tolerant.

Shut the fuck up, it's a common fact that lubricants reduce friction which is a contributor to infection. But barely anyone knows about the ANTI-VIRAL aspect of lubrication.

GOOGLE FINALLY DELIVERS!
IS THIS THE OMEN?
HAS THE END TIME BEGUN?
IS THIS THE RUPTURE? WILL ALL THE CHRISTIANS BE RUPTURED OUT?

Attached: hory sheet.jpg (958x537, 61K)

Well I could listen to you Mr. Communist Jew OR I could not use condoms at all and make more white children with my white wife. But that wouldn't be a problem for you, would it Moishe?

man you are nasty. fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfw2Su3rbf4

There's a price to pay for sleeping around.

Why the fuck are you posting this here?
No one on Jow Forums has even seen a vagina irl.

This is true. Many STDs occur at the base of the penis where the condom doesn't cover. Oil over that area reduces chances of infection.

>Still going out with women in 2018

Are you trying to get falsely accused OP?

>fucking an animal
You disgust me.

STDs? Ha, not a problem for me!

xvideos.com/video332158/super_seductive_video_of_sakura_sena

It's a good thing bacteria and viruses never evolve resistances to anti-whatevers from overexposure and start uncontrollable epidemics.

I slept with quite a few women, never wore a condom and never had any STD

Wake up this is another jewish scam

based.

Fuck white women. I want gook puss! NOW!

Attached: converted.gif (320x219, 1.08M)

>Coconut shilling
I fucking hate coconuts.

Attached: 1518170231252.png (117x128, 20K)

>I slept with quite a few women, never wore a condom
>*checks flag*
you have aids hue monkey

It is absolutely not a scam: fuck enough negresses and your dick will eventually rot off 100 times out of 100. The key is just to never stick your dick in anything that's touched nigger.

I just coconut lotion a lot but that's mostly for loose skin. I lost 100lbs this past year. Only 40 more to go!

> Hur dur dur da dur

Wow, You're stupid as fuck. There could many reasons you never got an STD: Strong immune system, Luck, High vitamin D intake, and not fucking niggers.

However, There are many examples of promiscuous degenerates who got punished for not taking the PROPER precautions. Plus there's scientific evidence on my side, beyatch.

BASED

Attached: damn i love being a mammal copy.jpg (816x627, 109K)

Silicone lube is best lube

ITT losers who can’t dominate their gf and force her to get regular tests using her health insurance in between cumming in her well-enema’d ass regularly

>how have we evolved for this fucking long when we die by fucking ?

Because we evolved territoriality over mates? A gorilla will kick the ass of anyone that tries to fuck his harem. So too with deer, seals and most mammals where the male is bigger than the female.

And humans refined it even more by having the whole of society enforce territoriality of mates with marriage, be it polygamy or monogamy, it's a closed system, no diseases.

Only in decadent societies approaching collapse was sex a complete free for all like today. And so disease runs rampant, because we aren't evolved to handle it.

/bow honorable ally

Attached: 1530610538216.jpg (500x500, 73K)

God damn you're retarded, a faggot, AND likely riddled with disease. Kill yourself, flaggot

>Stupid attempt at sarcasm

Bacteria and Viruses are KILLED the moment they touch the lube, they don't have time to reproduce or adapt, whereas in the human body they have plenty of time/resources to do so.

stop having degenerate sex outside of wedlock

Prove it big guy. Come on, Break me?

Thought so, dumb angry faggot talking shit. I'm trying to help you, but like a fucking child you're too up your own ass with your asexual faggotry to see it.

Go get fucked in the ass with your own head some more.

Abstinence is the safest form of sex

I just hock a bunch of phlem from my sinus and spit a big green wad

Attached: image.png (730x730, 349K)

Sakura Sena

you are a god among men

No.
Outright false.
Water based is best, silicone can harbour some nasties inside the body for a long time because it doesn’t break down when washed like water based.
Switch to water based it less risky

>needing health insurance to get tested.

Do you tip her for doing so as well?

> Doting Trap spotted

>McGill University Medical School’s Division of Cancer Epidemiology has launched a new clinical study called “LIMIT-HPV” to determine the ability of CarraShield® sea algae extract in Divine 9® personal lubricant to block cancer-causing HPV transmission in gay and bisexual men.

Well now your flag makes sense

> they don't have time to reproduce or adapt

Anti-bacterial hand soap kills on contact too dummy, but bacteria grew resistant. That's not how evolution works. There is always a random chance that one bacterium is already mutated with a gene that makes it resistant. When the toxin kills off all the other bacteria, then only it survives and all the bacteria from then on are also resistant. The more a toxin is used, the more likely this is to happen.

This worked for cockroaches and bedbugs too. Bug spray kills on contact, no breeding afterwards, but some bugs somewhere had mutant genes and survived and now those bugs are immune to those pesticides.

man, i really hope zoophilia is legal in your country.

I've had good results from ammonia and bleach.

hell yea man. Prostitution is the BEST way of life.

Fuck marriage or dating. Just be single and free and go fuck a prostitute whenever you want.

unironically this

So I read it.

This Russian product is better.
Miramistin
Spray that on your dick before and after sex and a bit in your urethra and it kill everything.

/thread
you might as well be a poz pig if you are out there being a whoremonger because its all the same at the end of the day *except for fapping to 2d which is pure