Tipping monuments

Is this trend, where various youths in the USA throwing down the statues, still going on? I just remembered this Georgia Guidestones monument. Could it be done in some way to give those youths an idea to bring that monument down and see what's inside? There are two outcmes of this I see, both are interesting enough:
1) Obviously, the first one is more interesting. Nigger crowd tips the statue over and we see what is it in the time capsule.
2) The government puts up a police patrols around it what they did not do for other statues and this raises a controversy.
There is the third outcome, which is the failure to agitate the hot blooded young men and women and transwomen(or whatever you have in your america).
Anyways. There is a good reason to claim these stones as racist homophobic or some other nonsense - they state that world population must be less than half of a billion. For all I know, there are more, let's say, pople of colour also various disagreeable and explosive religions than the usual people you don't mind to see on the street. That means the "sponsors" are targeting those poor "minorities". Thus they are racist and homophobic.

Attached: aba0dbc2-4ae7-44ef-908d-17df7dbe7495[1].jpg (1936x1288, 138K)

Why not just bury the monument like gobekli tepe and then when it's re discovered in 10,000 years a death cult will spring up to obey it's commandments.

Just because you are stupid doesn't mean your enemies are. You are never going to convince anyone that these stones are racist, given that Michael Jackson is a primary candidate for who built them.

The most interesting outcome I see is some MAGA hat wearer tries to topple them and crushes himself to death.

BTW:
>world population must be less than half of a billion.

This is unworkable. A population that low would not be able to support a world government to keep the population that low.

Why are they bringing down the statues of men who are long dead. Maybe probably had slaves or supported or didn't disagree with people who had slaves or supported or didn't disagree with slavery? It didn't, as far as I know, state anything bad towards the "minorities" on those statues. Maybe a slight implication. On this, in other hand, the statement is very clear.

Attached: the_georgia_guidestones___hindu_by_michelemibell-d593erk[1].jpg (730x1095, 186K)

but the monument is based

That is fucking brilliant!

I kind of like it too, but my curiosity kills me, I wanna know what is that inside the monument. The masonic shit never happens where I live...

Also there is a good chance to see a shitstorm if the government gets involved.

>based
It might be the single most Jewish thing on earth.

>A population that low would not be able to support a world government to keep the population that low.
Please kill yourself

Attached: jew_chain_of_command.jpg (960x540, 108K)

>Maybe probably had slaves or supported or didn't disagree with people who had slaves or supported or didn't disagree with slavery?

Maybe? They fought to sever a nation in two rather then accept that slavery's days were numbered. The point of those statues was to remind blacks in the early 20th century that the people who freed them were not in charge any more.

>Please kill yourself

Translation from Jow Forumstard:

I can't think of a thing to refute you so rather then admit I'm wrong I'm just going to throw crap around like a monkey.

What are you saying? Aren't georgian guidestone monument basically states the same, but not for the past but for the future? So these people come to your house, see that you have two kids and go "no no no... you can't have it, dude, we're already full" and go on and shoot your least favourite kid.

>I can't think of a thing to refute you
Your statement
>A population that low would not be able to support a world government to keep the population that low.
is so fucking retarded it borderlines the 'not even wrong' category of thought. For example the EU is almost 500 million people, yet is ruled by an elite group in Brussels and their acolytes, the US is similar but not nearly as bad due to state rights. Think for one second before you post you fucking moron.

If you can convince normies that the unknown person behind it was really a lead Nazi eugenicist brought to America under operation paperclip and the 500 million is how many whites will be left after the earth is cleansed of brown people, then yes you could probably watch is fall next week

>the EU is almost 500 million people

Now imagine what would happen if the rest of the world were vacant. Well, we don't need to, we've seen the emigration to the new world, and the new nations that resulted, including America.

Groups naturally diversify, so there is no reason why any world government with real power would ever be agreed to, or last very long.

>If you can convince normies

Normies are smarter then you.

>We need smart people

theres nothing even buried there

>so there is no reason why any world government with real power would ever be agreed to
Once you start reducing the population down to manageable numbers there will always be the probability of a cult like figure emerging and taking control. If you go to extremes you get North Korea or even farther, shit like Jonestown. Sure there will always be those that run away and do their own thing, but they would be insignificant and not worth the time of the 'leader(s)' to eradicate.

Attached: jonestown_on_fox.jpg (600x400, 118K)

>why any world government with real power would ever be agreed to
This ID hasn't read the Renegade/Evergreen game plan.
Sad.
U1.
WW3.

>If you can convince normies
How do I do this? What internet resources do these mobs get their information from? I guess I could do some image macros and post them all over. You know what, that man was right who said normies and niggers are not that stupid. This needs a smart approach. As a variant is to make the usual "pol" visitor and "kekistan"(or something) visitor praise those people who raised the monument. Then the liberal media will do all the work, like it was with the pepe frog memes.

>North Korea
>Jonestown

And what fraction of the world population DIDN'T go along with those cult like figures. Right now the biggest cult is Trump, and he can't even lock up Hillary or wreck everyone's health care like he promised.

>And what fraction of the world population DIDN'T go along with those cult like figures
We were talking about a hypothetical situation where the world has a drastically reduced population and I gave real examples of what is possible in said isolated situations. Now you are ignoring that and trying to apply my argument to reality. Just quit posting or admit you are either a) a jew, of b) are so afflicted by ADHD that you can't follow one train of thought from one post to the next.

Attached: hitler_on_debating_the_jew.png (612x792, 130K)

>then

Attached: 1512111348646.gif (400x204, 44K)

Wow. Jow Forumss are the new jews.

There is a 4th outcome: SJWs tip those stones, some of them get crushed, and we get to sit back and watch the live stream for the lulz (like during the comfy Ferguson riots).

Attached: 1473526573281.jpg (487x311, 29K)

You're pathetic

>Jow Forumss are the new jews
>stating facts is now jewish
I think you need to go back. Here is your pic related award, display it with pride

Attached: jew_MVG_award.jpg (853x875, 158K)

>You're pathetic
>I think you need to go back.

>Translation from Jow Forumstard:
>I can't think of a thing to refute you so rather then admit I'm wrong I'm just going to throw crap around like a monkey.

Now you are trying to apply my argument to reality.

LOL!

>durr hurr lets meme all statues to be felled because mommy didn't buy me tendies at mcdonalds

>doesn't address any arguments
>reposts same retarded tagline he got from Shareblue posters
SAGE

please don't fuck with leylines :(

Attached: oh schist nigga.gif (443x422, 68K)

Let's smash that faggot Baphomet statue into it and reflect on its presumed occult significance
You go first

Georgia Guidestones are redpilled

>given that Michael Jackson is a primary candidate for who built them.

Attached: 1534181342272.jpg (640x480, 41K)

>>doesn't address any arguments

What arguments would you like me to address? Nutcases killed .001 percent of the population and therefore can kill 90 percent?

wouldnt it be funny if 200 Americans all showed up to these guidstones in 10 days and everyone got in a line with rifles and shotguns and sawed these stones in half?

Forget convincing normies just get a gang of Jow Forumsetariats and tear that bitch down!

Yes! Imagine wasting thousands of dollars of ammunition and everyone getting arrested over a rock with some fantasy on it.

>still going on?
Yes:

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really are.png (1024x1198, 1.57M)

The South was encountering a similar attitude like yours more and more commonly. This was a direct response to being painted as the evil villains by assholes such as yourself.

>being painted as the evil villains

Yes, we used propaganda to make it look as if slavery was a bad thing!

>given that Michael Jackson is a primary candidate for who built them
Pretty sure it's well known that Ted "Club of Rome" Turner had them built.

Attached: MAKE HIM SQUEAAAAAAL.gif (411x316, 409K)

Michael Jackson was an antisemitic white man.

Yes, you use propaganda to attempt to simplify all of the issues leading into the Civil War, and all of the reasoning behind fighting for your country down to one subject so you can attempt to vilify anyone and everyone with any association.

Oh yes, it wasn't about Slavery. It was about State's Rights (to have slavery). Totally different.

Do you really think each and every person fighting for Confederates were fighting solely because of slavery? You can't possibly be that stupid.

liberals always shoot themselves in the foot cuz they're usually retarded tripfags with pretentious names that they go by

>You can't possibly be that stupid.

I can't, but from what I know about conservatives....

The presence of slavery was a huge bane to poor whites in the south, because they had to compete with free labor. The smarter ones would move west or maybe north, but the dumber ones fell victim to a divide and conquer strategy: The slave owning classes convinced them that their whiteness, and hatred of blacks, was central to their worth.

Of course once war looked likely, the military was the only way that poor whites could earn a decent living, so they ended up dying to preserve the very institution that impoverished them. It's a tactic commonly used by dictators today.

Someone get a shovel and go dig under it

(((they))) have to bring it down some day, to loot the time capsule when the time is right

Maybe we'll all be dead by that time

don't worry, the end is near

I am curious.

Attached: 9P_l7MLw9qY.jpg (604x362, 59K)

There is no date on the Time Capsule. It will likely never be opened. You'll see the Vancouver one first.

I agree

Attached: IMG_2851.png (640x1136, 905K)

It's an attempt to start a Chinese style cultural revolution in America.