I need your best examples of times when Islam has practiced taqiya. Preferably in Europe

I need your best examples of times when Islam has practiced taqiya. Preferably in Europe.

Attached: rfYIXXe_d.jpg (640x785, 40K)

Every time you see a muslim man not killing random people

That's more the lie of moderate Islam no?

Seeing as you're here Pierre, I read Soumission not long ago. What did you think of it?

They don't need to anymore.

Attached: 1498629300506.jpg (373x527, 54K)

The Swedish state paid that guy $60,000 in child support after he became an open supporter and fled to Syria. Sweden is far beyond parody.

Attached: IslamophobiaExpert.png (812x780, 952K)

Yeah "moderate islam" is newspeak for "I don't blow people up myself, I just cheer for those who do". Or "I'm not a believer but I don't want to be murdered for apostasy".
I haven't read it

I appreciate here in bongland we are about the middle of that one. Which is why I've been researching the issue.

It's a good book. Nice bit about (((them)))
>France is shit now. I'll emigrate to Israel
>at least you have Israel. This is my home.

whenever the phrase: islam is peace is uttered
,the etymology of the word means submission and since that would make their end goals too obvious they obscure it with a bullshit notion about peace

when they try to talk about how tolerant islam is, knowing all too well it is antithetical to the western world, child marriage, death for apostasy, banning alcohol and pork meat etc.

when they try to talk about "real" muslims and claim the terrorists and rapists are not, knowing all too well, even among the moderates the support for the above mentioned is high and the "fake" ones are only being honest about it

when they hide under the freedom of religion to justify changing the rules of society that never really wanted them in the first place

but the most compressed answer is: when they exist not in a position of power, they will use taqiya to deflect attacks until they gain power and then show their true colors

Attached: 1302445521646.jpg (226x263, 36K)

Taqiyya is a Shi’a term, try using it to a Sunni and they will laugh in your face for being so dumb

Why the difference Miguel? I'm trying to learn here.

Good post. Please continue.

Attached: FH2cyL8_d.jpg (540x668, 31K)

>that picture

Attached: 1520871656804.jpg (351x351, 22K)

EE here. Blue phase looks like it could take another year. Switch it on.

>rage at this picture proves that this poster is definitely white
Madman.

Attached: 07461cd703152452cf694003dfb9eb16--health-and-safety-fails.jpg (236x157, 8K)

>European
>no trigger discipline
it checks out

Trigger discipline and health and safety are western values.

Attached: 48343-161624.jpg (638x459, 82K)

Jesus what the fuck is going on in that picture? Terrorism?

Alright.

After their initial success of religious invasions, muslims were pushed back from europe and far east asia for the most part. That created a great strife to explain that seeming lack of allah protection of their holy war against the world. Combing with the islamic world lack of modern technological and even cultural development, shown by their colonization and later partition by the great european but in the eyes cristian states have driven the point further. So a coping mechanism was needed to be devised. It was inspired by the first days of their prophet, when mohammed did not had an upper hand in his local conquest. At those times he used outright lies and subversion to avoid capture and retribution. Since he is considered to be the perfect human such actions are seen by the muslism world as permitted even if outright immoral if they further the cause of islam. Since it's core tenants remain unchanged and the religion is still expressionistic and totalitarian, they will use taqiya as brute force will not cut it. When a muslim speaks about tolerance, and freedom of religion, diminishes his host societies and jabs at their culture ask yourself that question : Cui bono

Attached: 1358618856551.png (682x550, 128K)

>that pic
Mother of God, that's the exact opposite of a fuse

I remember this meme

Fuck off JIDF nigger

10,000 amp fuse? On a wire rated for 10

Different sects of Islam. Some are more extreme than othersand follow different tenets. That's why they're always blowing each other up on their home turf because they can't agree on shit.

NIGGERs in the workplace ..

Lets have it .. apes /monkies does that work anm if I do that .. an Boonm .. an NO .. an Ioved old Tarzen films cos they let the extras be a Part .. lol listen Niggers be good too .. but watch that .. Oh ..lol

Whats the matter? Never seen a fuse? Aka resistance strip? Ive seen dudes put copper piping in a DC to keep a unit up. This was pretty good idea until c phase shitted and single phased the box. Nice try tho

That's racist user. Are you suggesting that that wire isn't just as good as a fuse?
It's the perfect storm of this + cultural Marxism that gets me.

This person is also white.

Attached: 9cbea6031042a1d3a213633303ffb048.jpg (420x700, 38K)

just read the the Blaxcks were homeles an an Paid £5 after stunt .. not one made it ..400 ...Dead .. in film was mins an they all died badly ./. Just goes to show Hollywood dont skim

parallawlogram

That wire is rated for more than that dude. Aluminium running to it is kinda iffy....but that fake ass fuse is capable of handling about 50 or 60 amps..possibly more.

Come on user. We invented this language. What the fuck are you doing. You'll embarrass us in front of the peasantry.

Attached: S7.jpg (922x614, 157K)

Wait, are the substituting 0 gauge for fuses!?

Is that color arrangement for 208v Over your way? Here those are the colors for 208/3p

SORRy i DRUNKARDS As THE GULF WAR .. yer knowing cunt

we went there I killed millions but we .. still .. ok .. Go village its Hadgi .. SACRID .. I went killed the lot like mai lie ..this crept grabbed my arm she .. mubled shite .. I cut /slit head an .. fell away .. this was Gulf 1 ...after she cursed me .. not everyone but me an I would Never have a happy life .... I went on to have ... as she said ..
Im the gutter lost everything .. she didnt beat me .. ok

You posted that pic just to trigger me faggot.

Brit legion .. gave a tent ..
lappie /an therie wifis

its a nine inch nail .. /fuse

Go to bed Edward.

Would you have preferred a brrrappp bait?

Attached: 1737eea341950e90f2b341cf0de5b86e.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

This is taquia. Sunnis have the same concept they just call it hitmen/kitmen

>Would you have preferred a brrrappp bait?
Ok anything but that, please I beg you.

post more pictures

Attached: 1531198108706.jpg (718x612, 47K)

Saved for later use. Cheers Kiwi.

Attached: 6e6d1ef6c3f3edfc9243449dbf2d8266--random-things-funny-things.jpg (474x1000, 59K)

Try this.

Attached: 1533731201368m.jpg (683x1024, 153K)

it's a bloody fire hazard, that's what it is

How about all the fucking time? When their lips move it's taqiyya.

Radical Islam is the snake. Moderate Islam is the grass.

Spread the word.

I mean, unless he tips or the rails/steps fail he can't move but jesus christ. Use a plank...

Actual examples please memelord.
What like this?

Attached: 48347-161628.jpg (638x459, 101K)

jesus christ, as a fucking osha inspector this is giving me a heart attack.

Yes

Wew! Looks like I dodged a bullet.

As someone with many years in Africa, don't go to Africa.

Muslims that opted to stay in spain after the reconquista eated pork and drank wine to avoid the Spanish Inquisition.

Years of working on electrical panels, and commercial wiring haven't I seen this before.

Attached: prison muslims.png (1281x795, 78K)

I don't know electrical, but I figured the only reason you'd post that image is to make people rage. I came into this thread and was proved correct.

More please leaf.
It's a higher form of bait.

So what's the actual problem with the op picture

Attached: 1526758385950.jpg (540x304, 43K)

This poster is not white.

If you weren't a women, a nigger, or both you'd know.

lol

Attached: d91fbe06635952911258eb09e551b3fd.jpg (720x960, 60K)

>208v
Line is 230V everywhere except you lot, your hat, and your Oriental waifu. Work it out.

...those are not fuses. live wires

No

Chad as fuck.

3 phase For Men is 400V.

I doubt wire of that size is cheaper than a couple of fuses.
Better use tinfoil next time

240V actually

It is if they keep blowing. Called shunts. Copper pipe is a classic.

And here I thought some of the ladder placements I've done were gimp as fuck. How are those banisters even holding that?

It's a fuse box. Instead of fuses they threw wires across making the entire thing pointless and the ampacity of whatever its protecting is just going to overheat one day and melt a very expensive piece of equipment.

Depends how often the fuses blow, innit?

Nominally 230V son, -/+ 10%. Had to widen the spec for the Euro-plebs since they can't keep it in 240V -/+ 6% without exhausting the hamsters.

Blue yellow red

Only if it's delta-delta from 600v

Everything now is Wye which is typically 208V, you'd have to get a buck-boost to get 230/240V without a delta-delta.

Fuck pisslam and fuck that picture right in the ass

>Nominally 230V son, -/+ 10%. Had to widen the spec for the Euro-plebs since they can't keep it in 240V -/+ 6% without exhausting the hamsters.
Did you just imply voltage has jack shit to do with freq? Fucking idiot. Stop larping.

m8 your power is gimped compared to the rest of the world. We can all pull 3kW from a domestic socket.

No, I literally read you the spec for mains voltage in the EU and implied that continental balancing is shit.

I'm not sure why that's really any of your concern

Fucking stahp. I can wire a 3 phase transformer to produce any number of secondary voltages. Fucking larping idiots in here.

Considering you're telling toothpaste that he's wrong based on irrelevant systems, I'd say it is.

Blabla larping amerifat

Attached: sdfdsf.jpg (4160x2912, 2.81M)

Depends on how far you are from the source.
Volts = Amps times Ohms everywhere in the world.
the longer the conductor the lower the voltage at the load

I'm not telling anyone anything. You seem to have me mistaken with someone else. The point still stands though that our electrical grid really isn't any of your concern.

>continental balancing is shit
Like most things continental?

Here in San Antonio your high leg is orange. Black red blue is your standard 120/240 3p.

Thats not how grids work brainlet. Stop jewgooling shit and posting it.

No, it's nominally 230V/400V whereas yours is nominally 120V/whatever.
This is why you think electric kettles are shit and use a microwave, resulting in shitty tea.

Pretty much. We should move this fucking rock out next to the Azores.

Look up tree of logic she made a video about this with actual examples. Peace

Attached: 1514772080181.png (435x419, 109K)

It's how electricity works

>America
In the UK I think it's a legal requirement that every discrete piece of equipment is fused at the plug on top of the regular fuse box back at the supply
>t. man that wired his own garage using a couple extension leads and frequently blows fuses doing dumb shit

This poster is triple white.

It is, and it won't cost you much to install a small consumer unit off a 32A breaker on your main board. You should really do that.

Nah it's fine, I'm just running a 3000w angle grinder for a couple minutes at a time (or trying to jump a car using a 12v inverter where I've pulled the 20A fuse and jammed some starter wire across the fuse holder)

No its not.
>How far you are from the source?
In most all situations you’ll never be more than 100’ from a secondary.
We’re pushing 510MW at 533kV ya think it matters how close we are to your power panel? No. Because that’s not how grids work.

>We should move this fucking rock out next to the Azores
Yeah, but choose a safe spot for when Cumbre Vieja lets go.

Still better than being next to France when it explodes.

Muhammad himself slaughtered and murdered everyone in a city a year after he declared peace with them and gained their trust.

Sure if you make it custom - but im talking realistic off-the-shelf shit here. go ahead and try to find a transformer that is standard/non-custom that can give you 240V with kVA that are for industrial levels.

If you use heaters for industrial purposes, they are almost all rated @ 240V, and you aren't getting that from your standard bus lines @ 600/480/208... A plebe would think oh 480V, easy, nope, thats 277 single phase and you'd fry your heater. So yeah we are stuck getting a delta-delta with a center tap or we could call you and pay 2-3x for a custom built pos.