Is this what peak aryan looks like

Minoan genes.

Attached: 3.jpg (469x653, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UYZMrFWnMes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Picture8-e1392650833917.jpg (890x1339, 237K)

LMAO peak nu-male

youtu.be/UYZMrFWnMes
Oh no he can also dance sing and play a violin. Mutts on suicide alert

Looks and sounds Turk...

AHAAHAHAHA GREEKS BTFO

Attached: Anschluss.jpg (960x960, 224K)

bretty gud :D

Attached: 1534110168473.png (420x420, 53K)

t. terroni turk from levante

t. northern turk from northern turkey

Attached: 1534878416068.png (367x408, 213K)

but w8! nu/pol/ told me beards are only for muzzies!

Beards are only reserved for chads and meds sorry.
Stop replying to yourself you varangian idiot.

I like that Americans are so jealous they do not even reply

Mycean ftw

People here generally look down on others needing Jow Forums's approval

Tfw you’re so deep in the closet you can’t even smile anymore

Why are a bunch of Arabs dancing around to a German guy playing a fiddle?

Attached: 1435767580802.png (811x811, 52K)

It's a good thing but sometimes it just sucks mate the only people that will judge fairly will be either most of the times Meds and Germanic tribes and some slavs the rest will just find what is wrong with it. Or make something up

>aryan
>minoan
i thought they were two different things

Doesn't that really suit every leader that holds power.

It's not that they're being unfair, it's just their perspective is vastly different
This guy for example is probably being honest when he says that

Both indo europeans. Indo europeans are 100% whites.

Looks like Trudeau.

I think most of them just larp most of them are just shitposts I never take shitposts as something important

If you grew up in an Anglo town and everyone you know is either Anglo or at worst Irish, then Greeks will look off to you

Jesus christ you fucking ahMeds stop role playing as white. You all look like this retarded romanian that posted a photo of himself in a thread about whites, claiming he was european. Get a grasp on reality you mutts stop larping

Attached: 20180407_121145.jpg (2592x1944, 1.44M)

Greeks are Mediterranean whites, while you're 1/16 Cherokee
I hope Golden Dawn wins so we can clean Europe from disgusting Amerimutts like you

Attached: aTVSO3s.png (624x434, 103K)

>this thread again

stop projecting your american division between WASP white and everything non-white on Europe and Med.

beards are stupid, unhygienic and make you look weak. nobody cares if you have no chin, just look at greek statues

The faggot in the photo is romanian, not greek. He still looks like a dirty greek. They look the same from the black sea all the way to portugal.

>minoans
>aryans

Attached: 1526354317316.png (645x729, 56K)

>its another shithole country showing a picture of one of the genetic freaks theyve produced and trying to convince everyone, despite real life experience and seeing all of you oily hairy brown monstrosities everywhere that we promise its a conspiracy and we dont all look like that episode
tiresome nigger

Yes minoans were chg rich the counterpart with ehg that formed aryans

so not aryan

t. georgios papadopoulos

What is tan lol

>Tfw...I am the guy in that photo...

What the actual fuck man, you ve been bashing me for 30 minutes on the other thread then you come here and post pictures of me in a thread abou greeks saying i am not european and neither are greeks cause i look like a greek. Go see a psychiatrist man

Attached: Screenshot_20180531-225524.png (1440x2560, 1.11M)

The other part would came 1000 years later

If I see a seed I dont call it a flower.
fuck off retard

minoans had no steppe ancestry, didn't speak an indo-european language and predate indo-europeans in that area.

this is peak aryan

Attached: 54727a5eedf08ed38dfa6ba01cfdfe4b.jpg (565x791, 45K)

looks like a snownigger to me

Wtf is wrong with you? Relax take it easyyy

Stfu gypsy. I ll see your mom. You are as ugly in the second one as you are in the first.

Aryan dick will never be desired over Med dick

Attached: 140723_who_did_women_vote_for.jpg (460x259, 19K)

Wow, /pol is full of neurotic poorly adjusted ass holes?
Surprise?
Why in gods name would you ever post your face here?

>posting your picture on Jow Forums, especially on Jow Forums

Attached: 1535592348797.jpg (1024x1004, 291K)

For the holyshitpost. It doesnt affect me in any way. Its just his neurotic behaviour that baffles me but thats some top knotch autism even by pol standards

You look very handsome, nice chin etc.
ignore these non-white incels

drunk newfaggot

I also posted my instagram ( didnt realize that was in the photo) go big or go home. Or get a surprise visit from that psycho who s prolly gonna rape me, convert me to lutheranism, then eat me(not in that order)
Wholesome my dude. Thank you . I am sure you are also a good looking specimen

Svetlana promised Stan her heart as they embraced
together, one day, they would escape to the new world and make a new life for themselves, away from the browns, subhumans and poverty poisoning their homelands

baby dont hurt me

Stan decided to give Svetlana a better life...sadly he was not a learned man, he became a railroad worker. They lived happily in modesty, they lived pious lives. They had 2 kids wich they named pepana and wojack, in the honour of the place where they meet. But everything fell apart one day, when the industrial revolution began to take its toll on stan...he took the bottle to make his life more bearable. After one long night of drinking with a bunch of irish separatist, he came home to find his beloved svetlana BEING MOUNTED BY THE MIGHTY AUSTRALIAN SHITPOSTER

you can be my wingman anytime

He began rolling around, chasing me with his dick. He was so fast and so precise in his whirlwind of fury , stan could not compete...the absolute state of the romanian in the new world. Australian shit poster kept on spinning and shooting cum around the room until stan died under his failure as a husband and as a human. The end

Attached: 32c.gif (399x369, 39K)

that's because greeks are turks in denial