Give it to me straight Jow Forums

Give it to me straight Jow Forums
what are the chances of this happening?

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-160140.jpg (1080x754, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/ibd-tipp-presidential-election-poll/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/2018_generic_congressional_vote-6185.html
medium.com/@dansally/no-google-is-not-censoring-conservative-news-sites-stop-being-stupid-bab0be8e6612
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-seeks-to-freeze-pay-in-2019-for-federal-workers/2018/08/30/b00be5cc-ac78-11e8-a8d7-0f63ab8b1370_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0fffabfbc08b
investors.com/politics/trumps-approval-midterm-elections-ibd-tipp-poll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off cunt.

Attached: m5fj5633iuez.jpg (750x841, 125K)

Null.

100%
wh*toids btfo

Agreed, user.

>no wall built
>Trump voicing his willingness to enact more gun control
I think the fence sitters when turn out more left in this election and the presidential election in 2 years.
Thus my predictions are the blue wave will happen and Trump loses in 2020.

Not a snowballs chance in hell.

Dem fags WILL NOT take the house. They will get close but they will not take it. SCREENCAP THIS.

The blue wave is a false reality you've built for yourselves utilizing your social media censorship and your bullshit algorithms. Rather than seeing how people actually think and how reality actually is you've shielded yourself from such harsh truths. There will be no blue wave. There will be no blue puddle. There won't be blue at all.

Attached: 1511767627073.jpg (2784x1856, 1M)

I wouldn't mind it happening. The shitstorm when they push for impeachment will be hilarious. It won't happen but it will be entertaining af

not only will they take the house but also they will also impeach DRUMPF
it's over for you whiteboi

A little better than 16. My dem/lefty friends have been in a constant meltdown since the election, and many of them are offering free rides to the polls for anyone who needs it.

None. It will be a total wash and look exactly the same as 2016. Nobody has changed sides. Just get ready for dems to cherry pick some demographic-flipped districts that were red in 2014 and pretend that everyone turned democrat because they hate drumpf and use it as justification for two years of #BlueWave2020!

this

Actually, pretty good. Soros still owns the voting machines. The left will find all kinds of "lost" ballots. The right is not fired up at all

They're very likely to win the popular vote by at least 4%. That's about what republicans got in 2014 which was fairly wavish. But I don't think that's enough for democrats to take congress, due to gerrymandering. They will need probably 7% in order to take the house. It's very very very unlikely that they take the Senate.

Zero, nigger.

not good. dems gambled way too much by doubling down on calling everyone a racist that didn't agree with them, which is what handed Trump the presidency in the first place. now apathetic normie voters, fence sitters and concerned liberals that secretly voted Trump because they got sick of openly corrupt dems see everything improving under Trump so we're looking at something that will make the the 80's era reagan curb-stomping look like a tea party

dem leadership knows this because the real polling numbers look REALLY bad for them, which is why they've opted to instigate a civil war with their controlled MSM outlets, otherwise it's game over for them at this rate. they're scared.

Attached: 1535514380666.png (500x500, 332K)

if trump keeps on track
blue is the new red.

Attached: DlTtocU0AIuFrs.png (666x497, 477K)

They said that there was a 90% chance Hillary would win, so I don't really listen to the lefts political predictions anymore. 1/10 tops.

the toilet refills itself every time you flush

The Constitution says that presidents can only be impeached for things that happened DURING his presidency, not before, retard. Campaign finance violations will never lead to impeachment.

>seeing how people actually think and how reality actually is
The new explanation for, former Trump campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos’s lies to the FBI came in a 16-page court filing by his lawyers Friday night that also revealed new details about what the former Trump adviser has told special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators, including his claim that Trump himself specifically approved his efforts to set up a summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin during the 2016 campaign.

“Caught off-guard by an impromptu interrogation, Mr. Papadopoulos misled investigators to save his professional aspirations and preserve a perhaps misguided loyalty to his master,” the lawyers wrote.

Attached: DmC73zsU8AAeBWS.png (333x185, 127K)

Attached: 1514398988715.png (1230x1212, 1.12M)

Attached: 1522115175303.jpg (2809x2952, 2.54M)

About the odds of the Cleveland Browns winning the superbowl.

>retard
lel
“The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”
— U.S. Constitution, Article II, section 4

Attached: master and covfefe.png (333x385, 208K)

digits confirm

Attached: 5b79879a4ec24.png (666x444, 529K)

Exactly - anyone that thinks he is doing anything that won't pass the microscope test is a fool.

It is very possible. Democrats are doing what the Republicans never do - Voter registration drives. Every protest or march you see has a voter registration drive attached to it. These people are out in the streets, knocking on doors, getting people registered. They’re pushing registration drives on college campuses. Republicans are doing nothing. Also, leftists have complete and total control over major social media outlets - Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube... They are not going to allow 2016 to happen again. All of this is to say, Democrats are in a good position to gain some extra seats. Especially with all of the last-minute gerrymandering or “redrawing” voter districts to stack them black, and pushes to label voter id as “racist” (illegal spics can vote). There is plenty of reason to be worried.

The blue wave is coming, but not in the midterms like they want it too, the liberal base is too lazy and unorganized to form anything cohesive. The issue is how do you stop an idea which refuses to die? People who will sacrifice their kin to virtue signal? That is my issue, as time goes on we will find out if being democrat is just a fad like it has been in the past, or gen z and millennial will continue to vote blue as they get older

Attached: DaughterkilledbypacobutatleastIhavetaco.png (1214x827, 807K)

This. Unfortunately.
Lots of overconfident Republicans in this thread.

Attached: D49523EF-A120-4BAB-855D-AAE0A5C8B27A.jpg (216x233, 14K)

I'm a Democrat and even I don't think it will happen. Republicans will remain in control of the Senate and House and the USA will remain an embarrassment to the rest of the world.

I agree. They’re waaaaay too confident. Bunch of retards. They still think they’re the only reason why Trump won. All of the positive change Trump has put forth (tax cuts, more jobs, Supreme Court nomination and the impact on their final round of decisions) are not selling points to the deliberately unemployed, or to those who get paid cash. Republicans stand to pick up VERY FEW votes from Democrats. They’ll pick up some fence sitters, probably. But anybody who is laughing right now and thinks Dems are going to be BTFO are fools. The 2020 election is riding on this midterm election. If democrats can’t lameduck Trump in his last two years and start impeachment hearings, they haven’t a prayer in 2020 and 4 more years of Trump are guaranteed. They are fighting like their lives depend upon it. Meanwhile, retarded patriots want to go out and have their stupid little marches, because marches. No voter registration drives, nothing. They are very, VERY foolish.

Attached: 13709D2D-546F-4BF8-9901-23EBF24B2FD4.gif (480x270, 600K)

Simple, if the left continues to act like retarded monkeys, we should implement a law where you need to take an exam on the candidates before you can vote to show that you can actually make an educated opinion on who should run the country.

This removes 99% of the democratic votes, only people who can vote would be those in charge of the corrupted news media. Their power comes from their follower's power, remove their follower's power and you remove their power.

Also deport all niggers.

Attached: trump facist.jpg (589x589, 85K)

I don't think the chances are good. The Dems are eating their own, while continuing to piss off more people on the right and in the middle. At this point the Right is getting more votes from the actions of the left than their own actions.

Eating their own or not, they are all united in one thing - They hate Trump. They are still mad they lost. They’re like spiteful, psychotic ex-girlfriends. Every single one of them is going to go out and vote in November. They’ll vote early, and often.

So much this.

If there was a real 'blue wave' coming there wouldn't be a need for censorship, lawsuits, and revenue strangulation.

All those 'blue wave' voices would just naturally drown out the opposition.

A wave? Not going to happen. But even a gain of one in any area will mean they play it as a victory. Even if they get a loss, they will call it a victory; but for the most part not mention it as the pain will be too much for them.

>Give it to me straight Jow Forums
>what are the chances of this happening?

Realistically, if nothing changes, it looks like Republicans will lose the House, but they will gain gubernatorial seats and increase their margin in the Senate. It looks like Republicans will take Indiana, North Dakota, Missouri, and Florida.

>inb4 shill

The energy that was there in 2016 is so lacking this cycle.

It's science, all right! Get your head out of the sand!!!

Attached: silver.jpg (736x672, 260K)

Zero.

100% check them

>They said that there was a 90% chance Hillary would win, so I don't really listen to the lefts political predictions anymore. 1/10 tops.

It's so annoying having to repeat time and time again that the 2016 polls were fairly close to the end result.

>inb4 Wisconsin
They hardly took any polls in that state during election week, and because of hubris, everyone thought Hillary had it in the bag, therefore little attention was paid to the state by her campaign or the media.

Yes, a "zero" chance. Meanwhile the same firm that had Trump beating Hillary in 2016 now has Republicans losing by 11% in the Midterms.
investors.com/politics/ibd-tipp-presidential-election-poll/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/2018_generic_congressional_vote-6185.html

Get your head out of your ass.

Bullshit
medium.com/@dansally/no-google-is-not-censoring-conservative-news-sites-stop-being-stupid-bab0be8e6612

Listen man if Alex fucking Jones is the most popular news source in the world they're not going to win.

Is Alex Jones really that popular? With all his ads he's become boring to listen to. David Knight is the only good host. Alex just does funny things once in a while.

Checked.

/thread

>blue wave
more like blue balls

Attached: 1533701916634.jpg (1999x1999, 218K)

CNN shows will get like 100K viewers tops. Alex Jones reaches several million people, he's definitely got a greater reach.

Fug

I'm curious how much that number has changed since being censored.

>including his claim that Trump himself specifically approved his efforts to set up a summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin during the 2016 campaign.

>hmm I'm going to be president
>perhaps I'll try to stop nuclear war with russia
>and that's a bad thing, the lawyers wrote
>pay no mind to all the money and dirty politics changing hands over here at shillary national convention

At some point leftists are going to have to realize we actually don't give a fuck, nor do I care about the opinion of lawyers willing to raid a cooperating witness at 2am as an intimidation tactic which coincidentally shits on the fourth amendment directly undermining the principles of government the FBI is supposedly sworn to uphold.

At some point leftists are going to have to realize they aren't the good guys in this. Trump represents the will of the people because we have no other recourse to have our interests represented in our representative republic and they want to forcibly remove that will from office by going after tax fraud from 10 years before the campaign.

At some point leftists are going to have to realize I don't give a fuck if someone is not paying taxes to a corrupt government that wants to genocide me, abort and castrate my children.

Just imagine thinking pic related is a good father for example. At least some in London are waking up to the dystopian nightmare these people are trying to force upon us.

Attached: taco_dad.png (1027x820, 178K)

the only blue wave will be a tidy bowl flush with a toilet full of libtrash psychos

Attached: 1504778391568.png (896x685, 542K)

CRIMSON TIDE

Trump has a 90% approval rating among Republicans and Republican-leaning independents. In order for the Democrats to take the House they need to sweep every single swing/lean R district the Republicans have and on TOP of that they need to sweep more than a dozen solid R districts currently held by Republicans while also not losing any swing/lean/solid R districts in states like Florida, New Hampshire and Minnesota.

The Senate is roughly the same.

It's basically just a giant fucking meme, no president who has had a majority approving of his economic policies has ever lost a significant number of seats in the midterms- in 1998 the economy was doing so well that despite Republicans trying everything to smear Bill Clinton the Democrats actually gained seats in the midterms.

They screech about history, but all polling indicators show that history is against them. The only thing they can do is shit out dozens of polls where democrats outnumber republicans by 10-15% and then scream "THIS POLL PROVES WE'RE WINNING, FUCK DRUMPF".

People don't care about Russia as much as you think. They're voting against Trump for healthcare, immigration reasons, they're against "le tax cut for the rich", and federal employees have a new reason to vote against Trump:
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-seeks-to-freeze-pay-in-2019-for-federal-workers/2018/08/30/b00be5cc-ac78-11e8-a8d7-0f63ab8b1370_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0fffabfbc08b

Let them keep up the Blue Wave nonsense. If they think they're guaranteed victory, they won't show up to vote!

Attached: 1535421965260.gif (333x396, 250K)

>the wall is important to literally anyone outside the southwest
>the democrats are the ones blocking the wall in the first place
>the gun control thing was way back in february
>people will vote against Trump because of gun control by electing the part which wants to ban all guns

My prediction is that you're retarded

>Trump has a 90% approval rating among Republicans and Republican-leaning independents. In order for the Democrats to take the House they need to sweep every single swing/lean R district the Republicans have and on TOP of that they need to sweep more than a dozen solid R districts currently held by Republicans while also not losing any swing/lean/solid R districts in states like Florida, New Hampshire and Minnesota.

The IBD poll is giving Trump a 76% approval among Republicans. You've got to remember there's still a sizable amount of Bush-loving Neocons in the GOP
investors.com/politics/trumps-approval-midterm-elections-ibd-tipp-poll/

Yeah no one cares about any of those things. The economy is literally the only issue that ever actually truly matters, you're delusional if you think otherwise.

>Yeah no one cares about any of those things. The economy is literally the only issue that ever actually truly matters, you're delusional if you think otherwise.

That's bullshit, especially for young people.

>Trump also caught flak for his handling of Sen. John McCain's passing.

Excuse me if I'm massively skeptical of that poll.

>thinks campaign finance violations are new and will lead to impeachment
Imagine being this innocent...

Attached: 68A3326F-4427-4083-B860-49217AA2578B.jpg (400x399, 42K)

He did catch "flak" for it though user, even if the flak was completely manufactured.

Who live mostly in major cities and college towns already represented by Democrats and are thus irrelevant.

The districts up for grabs that the Democrats need are RED districts. The Democrats are hoping enough light red and deep red districts somehow turn into gun-hating beaner-loving economy-hating liberals that they'll win. Are you unable to understand why this is a stupid thing to hope for?

So you admit the poll itself is probably manufactured in order to get a nice "drumpf is more hated than john mcbrain" result?

No, they're hoping to turn suburban seats, which is completely reasonable.

If you're gonna b8, at least make it somewhat better

Attached: Screenshot_20180901-213828_iFunny .jpg (1080x1079, 80K)

That poor dog :(

It depends on whether or not Trump actually declassifies the rest of the Page and Strzok texts (and other similar documents). If he does his turnout will be immense enough for a red storm. Otherwise the results of Alabama show that more people believe the media's lies than before, and that conservatives are not taking things seriously.

There's no way to prove that either way user. You can only measure the polls that are done directly before the election. I just don't want to be blindsided in November.

He became no.1 for new on both Android and Apple in a matter of two weeks

Don't listen to these russian bots, the democrats are going to win majority in 2018 and 2020.

Pretty much nothing, and idiots always claim that blue districts still voting blue is proof of it. Meanwhile red districts are still red, and Connecticut might actually become red.

well seeing as fox news viewer numbers are higher than CNN and MSNBC combined I'd say we don't have much to worry about.

we must be living in a different reality. the 2016 polls were no where close to the end result. every swing state was so far off, not just WI

Faggot. Where does it say "the person running for office shall be impeached" that article was written to punish those in power, once they had gotten that power. Dumbass

>we must be living in a different reality.

we are. you should review the polls again.

he got better

it doesn't matter how likely it is so long as you and everyone you know gets out to vote against it and

oh wait you're a memefag wo probably isn't american and has no influence on election outcomes other than shilling on a mongolian basketweaving forum.

At the very least he has his core audience on radio, since they can't censor him without getting the FCC involved. And they tried to push fake news saying they did when it turned out it wasn't.

I see... you don't like to win

>news ratings correlate with voting patterns and election outcomes
what? don't get over confident, go vote even if you think the blue wave can't happen.

I think its you who needs to. keep in mind this image is just CNN, countless others had other bizarre polls that were so far off reality. Also was proven in Podesta's emails they were deliberately cooking the polls anyway

Attached: polls.jpg (1464x1212, 284K)

98.1%
>pic related

Attached: 823CBD81-76D2-43B6-A4F4-EF3809DF8F3A.png (605x490, 92K)

The blue wave is the liberal tears flowing into red tsunami of conservative take back from decades of liberal failures.

Polls have been wonky since the Bush Administration. I remember Boomers making jokes about the "Zogby sauce" because his polls were skewed as fuck. Their models don't work the way they did and they have greater difficulty getting to the public to collect data since landlines are hardly in use. Tbh I was called by one 4 years ago and I told them to go fuck themselves.

Isn't it 9/10 chance based on prior elections? Nate Silver has it at 75% chance so odds are better than prior elections.

the more it's memed the less likely it is to happen. leftists are notoriously lazy.

They have but they were notably bad for the 2016 election. How far off 95% of them were was ridiculous, blatant collusion with the Clinton campaign to distort them. Remember them weighing democrats something ridiculous like 30+ for Arizona?

I can totally see them ignoring the results of the mid-terms and immediately saying they're going to win by a land-slide in 2020. Democrats seem to run on false hope. What's great is that it's so important to them that they get smug about it, and it hurts them to their very core when they get BTFO.

I don't trust polls anymore. That said historically the sitting president gets his ass kicked in the mid terms with few exceptions.

screeching imbeach and abolish ICE isn't going to get you anything you faggots.

kek