Can someone explain this image to me?

I do not get it.

Attached: Image.jpg (1122x640, 151K)

Basically, they're saying that all religions are right and your a bad person if you think that yours is the only one right.

(((Abrahamic))) religions don't have any credibility

There was a time where none of them even existed

In Islam (I don't know about others) , Pharaoh is something bad , Pharaoh is like an evil tyrant and someone who bully others
I think it's same for Judaism and Christianity

It's just a joke. Nothing complex about it.

Its an Atheist argument (bad one)

>Pharaoh is like an evil tyrant and someone who bully others

Nigga, shut the fuck up, Islam literally means "Submit"

It's not bad if it's against Abrahamic religions

It's bad if it's against spirituality

Abrahamic religion's baseless idea about what god is is exactly as baseless as any other religion's
The comic plays that idea in a sense that surprisingly ancient egyptians turned out to be right, and thus legally all the preachers are now going to hell by their own idea of rejecting the "true teaching"(of what turns out to be ancient egyptian gods) despite knowing about it and sticking to something else

Yeah yeah take that memeflag off already.
Pretending to hate judaism and islam doesnt make you "based and redpilled" yet

>Anubis
>Osiris
>Ra
The joke is that the Ancient Egyptian religion is the correct one. Funny especially because the Abrahamic religions are so against it.

Its strange how on Jow Forums the same people who laugh at fragile sjw manlets, also are fragile manlets offended easily.

Attached: 1535742947860m.jpg (725x1024, 119K)

Attached: wotan.gif (411x277, 13K)

That the "one true gods" were the Egyptian ones, and thus made fools of them.

Flags were a mistake, your argument isn't better because you're from Slovakia

Jow Forums is always right...

Attached: Kek.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>OP, English second language
>WTF is this, I don't get it
>Yeah it's shit
>A bad joke
>You: LOL TRIGGGERED

Checked!
Jow Forums is indeed always right

Wotan is Wagner-only, right?

Lol. The egyptian gods rule hell. Theyre all in hell. The devil doesnt rule hell. He rules the earth. Nobody stays in hell. Unless you want to. It is a firey pit but pits have walls you know?

>Calling people a bad person for believing in their religion
Wow, you're either Islamophobic, Antisemitic or very progressive depending on which of those three religions you're shitting on there.

ya, God is not cruel or something like that. its always something like that.

Theres not really a point in staying in hell its not for humans. Unless you can eat minerals in their crystal form.

Ive been to hell. Theyre digging out.

The ones who are condemned there that is.

The notion of God and man's inclination to create one is nothing new and certainly not a novelty of the (((abrahamic))) flavors.

Attached: el salvador.webm (360x360, 2.94M)

None of them were correct. It shows the folly of thinking you somehow have a monopoly on theological truth.

You think youre hot shit doncha? Youll see some hot shit. And then youll feel the hot shit. And then a real hot shits gonna pull you out of the hot shit and make you mine for eternity. Or maybe if your lucky anubis will reincarnate you. And you wont be stuck in hell forever with the monkey men.

Eating diamonds

Are you threatening someone with bad things on the internet? Who are you going to convince?
And why did you reply to yourself?

Hey man. Its not a threat. Im just speaking from experience.

It means Kek is the only true God.

Attached: 1483526729198.jpg (720x720, 142K)

>Hey man. Its not a threat. Im just speaking from experience.
Of meeting anubis or eating diamonds?

Sorry.

Well i met anubis. See. What happens is. You fall into the lake of fire. Your flesh melts off. And you black out from pain. Then you wake up some time later. And the demons have stuffed you in a room. And the only exit of this room leads to an amphitheater. Where anubis is giving a lecture to the recently deceased. They all look like zombie. Melted skin. And then theres these other demons that look like monkeys mixed with dogs. These creatures i saw an army of them marching down one of the main halls. Some of them carried metal buckets and pick axes. Others carried spears of gold. But yes. I met anubis. When i saw him in the amphitheater he freaked out. Pointed at me and all the zombies looked back at me. And i ran back to the room i woke up in. And they crowded the room. And split. And anubis walked between them. Looked me in the eyes. Said something. And stabbed me with an anhk. And i was reincarnated.

They denied the divinity of the Pharaoh and refused to uphold the laws of Ma'at. Now their souls are probably about to be eaten by a giant crocodile forever and ever.

And the next thing i knew i was a baby watching cartoons.

I actually took my first steps that day too. I was scared the devil was gonna get me so i stood up and started walking around.

And i heard this strange sound. Which was my mother. Happy that i was walking. And i started to accept this reality.

I couldnt put into words what had just happened. I was just a baby. And by the time i learned the words i had long forgotten it. But i remember now. Its the first fucking memory i have.

They meet Osiris after death. Moses was wrong in his revolt

I didnt even know about religions and shit. It blew my mind when i found out its name is anubis. And other people have seen it. I also know where the egyptians got their architecture and jewelry ideas from. Every hallway in hell is arched. Every room has a dome. Even the walls of the pit have hundred foot tall statues and runes carved into them. Floors and floors. And floors. Thousands of floors. You can look out over the pit of fire and see the other side of the pit. Its actually a nice place. But not for humans.

>Thinks Christianity is Jewish
>Posts gore
Vote Little win big! HH white brother.

>my fleshy deity came before your fleshy deity!
But the Word predates them all. Wew.

That was unacceptable.

My bad. Theyre not 100 foot tall statues. The pit itself is like a mile in radius. Those statues had to be at least 500 feet tall. Massive statues. Insane shit.

>the lord of the Duat awaits.

Fucking a thousand feet tall.

Same with Christianity

How correct this post is.