I have Hillary's emails

I'm stonetear from the infamous Reddit thread in r/exchangeserver.

I have Hillary Clinton's .pst file. I have Barack Obama's .pst file. I kept hidden backups of all incriminating evidence in encrypted VeraCrypt containers.

An ETH smart contract is set up to monitor BTC address 17wP3UaR4ZHyB23A2hwo7EQNLqaHM5ibNC, and the smart contract will be executed when that BTC address reaches 5 BTC in donations. The file locations and VeraCrypt container keys will automatically be posted.

Yes, I'm serious. My funds are drained from legal issues, and I want to recoup at least a bit from all this mess. I'm not the evil person everyone makes me out to be. To make it clear, I'm asking for DONATIONS for legal expenses, not money for the actual files.

Attached: Screenshot.png (1257x718, 43K)

Attached: 17wP3UaR4ZHyB23A2hwo7EQNLqaHM5ibNC.png (200x200, 2K)

fuck off goon

doubt

Just upload it to MEGA and post the keys. Other than that you are a larping faggot.

>begging for donations
release first, money comes later

If you really want to accomplish anything here you need escrow and proof.

Nobody with money and brain will give you jack shit with what you posted.. You look like a beggar and act like a scammer.

nice try bitch any one with real leaks would do it for free and btw even if it is fake be prepaired u will get raided now hope its not the cia

Attached: critical thinking.jpg (725x1007, 148K)

Yeah some goon faggot would come here and not to other goons. Fuck off larper.

You have all that but I have my cock in your mom's ass.

Pathetic.

brb, filing FBI report

Attached: 1514525336009.jpg (780x408, 190K)

Hurr I have the emails guys donate to my patreon.

Attached: 1535843990910.png (299x288, 85K)

>I'm not the evil person everyone makes me out to be.
Very few people thought you/he was "evil", most people thought he was incredibly incompetent and borderline retarded. If this is actually stonetear, then you are certainly continuing that trend.

>rubs hands together

post an unredacted e-mail that can't be found on wikileaks or fisa, until then, pic related

Attached: 1517810656530.png (492x280, 85K)

Smells like a honeypot to collect btc wallet addresses.

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

post the smart contract source code.

Hey guys, I'm OP, I just want to say the I've updated the BTC address... send the money here instead: 14Gqz635C3eptjnrPpxDEpHiLJ1TpjX4kN

No, post an unredacted email that's been posted by wikileaks/JW/gubbermint with redactions

In fact, post the whole bunch of current redacted emails without the redactions.

Already released, right? Doesn't compromise the integrity of the rest of the emails and would be a babystep towards proving that you actually have the goods.

I have 40,000 BTC, I'll give you 5000 BTC if you can provide an escrow and a sample no one has seen before as proof.

...sage this garbage
you can't 'monitor a btc address from an ethereum smart contract'
it's impossible to reference data from anywhere outside of the ethereum blockchain with an ethereum contract. therefore, its impossible to lookup a balance of a bitcoin wallet.

>No, post an unredacted email that's been posted by wikileaks/JW/gubbermint with redactions
yeah i meant to say that, misworded it

>I'm stonetear from the infamous Reddit thread in r/exchangeserver.
>Reddit thread in r/exchangeserver.
>Reddit
Get the fuck out of here

Islamic fraudster.
Sage

post this in a Q thread on reddit or 8ch