This is evidence that the McCanns sold her daugther to the podesta, listen to 7:16

youtu.be/RaLZ6vf0Ybc?t=7m16s
This is evidence that the McCanns sold her daugther to the podesta, listen to 7:16.

Attached: z3XBVD4.jpg (896x1362, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xvDtL
abcnews.go.com/International/maddy-mccann-cops-release-sketches-kidnap-suspects/story?id=20563026
irishcentral.com/news/irish-couple-key-witnesses-as-british-police-launch-new-enquiry-into-madeleine-mccann-case-227647711-237782841
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is God damn near mathematically impossible for these brothers to look that much like two random suspects in a police sketch AND be confirmed to be out of the country at time.

In the great words of "i am negan"-
"They say you can't get away with murder, but I know two people that McCann."

one upvote for you sir!

reminder that the drawings are both of the same man. they aren't drawing two different people as implied by op

To establish proof you need a plural of evidence.

Attached: mccann-600.jpg (600x450, 73K)

Attached: esdtvuy buyikku - Copy.jpg (426x550, 52K)

Find Martin Smith, he's the source
archive.is/xvDtL
Best of luck

and don't forget that freud pedo that had a house in the same town and was friend with th podestas

Not true whatsoever. Lying nigger

PLURAL.
abcnews.go.com/International/maddy-mccann-cops-release-sketches-kidnap-suspects/story?id=20563026

HOLY SHIT

i see you didn't even read your own article. the "plural" refers to images of several different suspects. the witnesses saw only man. here are some quotes from your own article:

>Witnesses saw the man walking away from the apartment carrying a small child at around the same time Madeleine's mother discovered she was missing.

>"It is vital that we identify who he is," Redwood said. "The description of two different witnesses who saw him said he was a white man aged in his 30's with short brown hair, medium build, of medium height and clean-shaven. He was seen carrying a child aged 3-4 years old who had blonde hair and was possibly wearing pajamas. There may be an entirely innocent explanation of this man but we need to establish who he is to assist with our enquiries."

here's another article with a quote i think you'll like

>A Scotland Yard police spokesman said: “It’s two different people’s version of the same suspect.”

irishcentral.com/news/irish-couple-key-witnesses-as-british-police-launch-new-enquiry-into-madeleine-mccann-case-227647711-237782841

lol fag shareblue says this was debunked theres nothing to look into

see my previous post, or literally any article about the smith sighting. all of the witnesses say there was only 1 man. i guess i must be shareblue for pointing out easily verifiable factual information, right?

do you feel any sort of embarrassment about unknowingly spreading fake news for what, 2 years now? if i were in your shoes it would make me look at what is posted here with a bit more skepticism. doubt that's the route you'll take though. fake news aligning with your worldview is comforting

Nice try, Skippy.

Bot

see

This has always been my argument. What are the odds of being confused with your doppleganger? One in a million? Sure it has happened before (pic related), but what are the odds that TWO people would be confused with their dopplegangers in the same instance? You would square those odds so it would be one in (a million)*(a million) or one in a TRILLION. The odds are so astronomical that at some point you just have to accept that they are most likely the ones depicted in the police sketches.

Attached: anchorman-rapist.jpg (500x375, 137K)

This has always been my argument
bad news kid- you fell for a meme. please refer to my previous post.
you'll see that witnesses saw only one man, not two. ergo unless the podestas have superpowers that allow them to form into one man, then your "argument" is flawed

Both of them were in Portugal at the time, could be any of them.

the propaganda victims in this thread believed that witnesses saw 2 men, and that the sketches in the op are of the two different suspects.

is this what you, too, believed prior to reading my post? if that's the case- don't you think that *maybe* your mind is trying to come up with a new explanation because otherwise you'd feel stupid for being a victim of fake news?

something else to add- witnesses said the suspect looked to be in his 30s. john is 69 years old, and tony 74. have you ever mistaken a 58 year old or a 63 year old for someone in their 30s?

What is there to gain from turning a clear cut parent murder into a big conspiracy? You're just doing what the parents want, supporting their kidnapping lies and supporting them getting away with murdering their child.

Clinging to your shit doesn't matter and the forensic images themselves have a greyish hair.

>the forensic images themselves have a greyish hair
that is due to editing somewhere down the line. the witnesses both described the man as having short brown hair. that is part of their official statement