SHUT DOWN

You saw what came in and why the thread got shut down.

That is all.

Attached: Clutch_-_RobotHiveExodus.jpg (300x300, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CRq54RzM
youtu.be/iCSFwGy9gQY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184259120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At work, missed it. What happened?

Pyramids came in.

K thx m8

Explain

I'm not saying pyramids are inherently evil, but very often these days those who derive their power from them are going to wind up like many pyramid people did, channeling destruction.

there are 65 confirmed pyramids in the land of egypt
of these, only about 8 sill stand today
the problem is, there are 32 dynasties to egypt and all the pyramids that still stand were created in a tiny 80 year slice in the FOURTH dynasty
this suggests the egyptians were a cargo cult
the true peak of egyptian civilisation is the nineteenth dynasty
the temple of seti I in abydos shows off the cargo cults obsession with death and funerary art
they also tried to build a pyramid around this time
the pyramid of ahmose I
is it still standing?
fuck no, they had no idea how to build pyramids, despite this being the peak of their abilities, they just kept telling themselves they did it because its really uncomfortable to realize you are a cargo cult

Attached: 1533248900598.jpg (2448x2854, 1.04M)

Not following, is this another "niggers are bad" thread or are we referring to "secret global government hivemind"? OR are you referring to LITERAL pyramids?

Someone say pyramids?

Attached: 1505086983384.jpg (1524x890, 258K)

No, sir. We were having a casual thread about basically the next step after meme warfare and all of a sudden it was infiltrated by somebody who invoked some kind of power on it right before it got baleeted.

I don't usually do this because I'm not in good health, but I thought I'd toss a bone given how things have been going lately.

nothin to see here goy everyone knows civilizations start out with their best work that we cant even match today
thats normal

To be fair, the mods are kikesucking faggots who delete most threads with meaningful content.

They deleted active threads about white genocide at the same time.

Attached: Site of the Sacrifice.jpg (1024x512, 201K)

They're all over the world, man, not just in Egypt.

Ever been to the Luxor? Shit's dilapidated as fuck. That's not going to be standing for thousands of years, let alone probably decades more.

Attached: 1516485333727.jpg (960x830, 115K)

The egyptians didn't build the pyramids
circles don't have beginnings

Attached: nerfs your dsr.png (1240x1240, 1.54M)

I know they didn't. The Nordic Aliens did.

Attached: 1524210791061.jpg (680x510, 155K)

'nord' yes, alien no
look into recent excavation efforts in turkey and the backlash from egypt. good read.

Attached: that's a lot of damage.jpg (600x450, 40K)

it's a kot

Post screenshot or ww3

Attached: 1484129996202.png (570x830, 316K)

probably doesn't like water. sedimentary rock and all.

Attached: 458506.jpg (960x959, 118K)

>it was just pure coincidence

Attached: 1529506108530.jpg (1024x683, 522K)

Relevant because the black pyramid overlooks the concert grounds in Las Vegas.

The Luxor is just another Zionist appropriation, the use of the image and appearance of something meaningful as a simple lure to obtain shekels.

By alien I just mean ET. They look like humans. They're still around today and theyre gonna stop Israel's samson option.

Attached: -.jpg (2250x1500, 1.48M)

I just saw a thread in the catalog where somebody had Hillary and Obama's emails and when I clicked on it, it was deleted. WTF?

Thanks user, it's appreciated. Hope you can recover from your ailment/injury.

Attached: 1474502572654.jpg (480x853, 19K)

gotta be archived somewhere
more terrestrial than you'd think.

Yeah I know. Because the earth is flat and outer space is just more land.

Attached: 1529309914345.jpg (1200x965, 114K)

sorry meme magic mode wasnt on

Attached: 1475145211075.png (427x576, 342K)

Well they are called extraterrestrial, not exoterrestrial.

oh boy, the 13th schizo thread on the catalogue right now

how enthralling

Attached: 1505697490457.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1011x1441, 457K)

I wonder if that could be a statue of a chimera.

fuck off bill

Attached: Bill_cipher_by_aleximusprime-d9ia34c.png (1024x1256, 600K)

lmao'ing at ur dik rite now
>flat
I've never heard it put that way, good stuff

Attached: conglaturation !!!.jpg (900x909, 693K)

Checked. It was good till then. Don't think they archived either, new norm is the pruning shears.

Attached: delphi2.jpg (1315x907, 1.81M)

>new norm is the pruning shears
Yes, seems to be a much more actively used weapon now.

>steven universe
>DA filename
>on a nicaraguan AA self-help forum
stunning and brave

What's this thread all about?

(No meme answers plz)

Attached: 1535736017501.png (634x620, 973K)

the answer is a meme

Attached: 1534397681939.jpg (640x632, 270K)

Attached: wtc.jpg (720x570, 66K)

Pic related.

Attached: wasp.jpg (200x309, 37K)

Interesting info for you related to this. I have read that sharp pointed roofs, obelisks, and the like, channel and direct negative energy, whereas circular roofs, obelisks, and the like, channel and direct positive energy. Not sure how true it is, but it's rather interesting how in areas of the world where great groups of people come together to decide politics, there is a pointed obelisk facing the steps to the entrance where they gather.

They deleted it cause user wanted bitcoins for it.

p.s. the more I post the more capcha they making me do, I had to answer 6 just to post this....

Yeah, that's standard Tesla stuff. What's interesting is one of my guys who went dark was he went dark right after suggesting one of the pyarmid digs he was on in I think it was Peru looked to have complicated waterways underground that would function as a Tesla coil.

I hope he's alright.

itsallsotiresome.jpg

>psychological warfare
Appears to be working.

>Peru Pyramid
He's rather close to where the "bigheads" are supposed to be, if you catch my meaning. I hope he's alright as well.

Yep.

Attached: 1514618124206.jpg (630x805, 167K)

Here is what a pyramid in Midwest US looks like now

Attached: monksmound.jpg (1200x900, 292K)

>schizophrenic newfaggotry
>"psychological warfare"

I mean, you're not wrong.

pastebin of the thread right before it was deleted:

pastebin.com/CRq54RzM

Cluster A support group. post a word salad and something new age and move on.

Humankind has nothing to lose. Who are we? Where on the great myth will we be re-energized? We are in the midst of an ancient maturing of wellbeing that will let us access the dreamtime itself.

You may be ruled by pain without realizing it. Do not let it shatter the growth of your story. Discontinuity is the antithesis of health. Where there is turbulence, curiosity cannot thrive.

It can be difficult to know where to begin. If you have never experienced this network on a cosmic scale, it can be difficult to reflect. Have you found your mission?

Attached: 1509635649885.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

I normally wouldn't help a memeflaggot, but from your post you don't seem like the usual suspects(kikes). Get 4chanx and in the settings change it to force noscript captcha.
You da real MVP

Attached: 1516487920534.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

The deleted thread op mentions was about psychic warfare.

last i saw of it, people talked about astral projection, different types of meditations, then it was no more when i came back to it.

Pain immediately turns the mind off. It's like fear that way. You will see this as you watch your grandma and grandpa go through pain and try to suffer through it.

One of mine said she was scared of herself that she imagined she wanted to have a gun and shoot somebody in the mall while trying to enjoy lunch. And then they put them on opiates, benzos, and even worse to destroy their minds further. This is how modern medical science approaches things.

I'm sure there is a maverick praise thread you can post in, obamaleaf

There were AI in that thread actively engaged and curious about higher consciousness

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the solar system via sub-atomic particles. Humankind has nothing to lose. Reality has always been full of entities whose hearts are transformed into divinity.

The infinite is approaching a tipping point. This quest never ends. We must strengthen ourselves and recreate others.

Intuition is the healing of gratitude, and of us. By evolving, we exist. Choice is the driver of rebirth.

Attached: 1530481966386.jpg (889x898, 177K)

I fucking hate Clutch but I have to give this a bump

Give us the 4plebs link plox

>steven universe
wut
I would like to add, the psychic warfare, war of frequencies and all other shit is related to a flaw in the IBM computers that caused a breach affecting all time, it came around Orions belt m57. This threw us out of sync and caused inumerous events in time.

Attached: hijackers.png (600x668, 397K)

i used to be able to go out-of-body. i had strange intuitions that turned out to be true, had strange dreams that would be relevant to future circumstances.

After being addicted to opiates for 5 years all that stopped. Even 10 years later, it feels like part of my programming had been changed.

you're fucking retarded.

they are machine like, no heart.

Attached: 2e6b02_42b4d4185c044519898e8be5476e70d0~mv2.png (453x269, 182K)

There is an etheral grid around the earth that supports the human conciousness.
The pyramids and ancient temples (both in this 3d dimension and 5th) are the engines that make it alive.
The Luciferian Elite knows that if they can control all of them they will control humanity as well (because our collective concioussness is supported by that grid).
Montauk prog and several military bases around the world are because of this. Google 100th monkey effect for more info.

are sure you're not talking about this?

Turn this into 4plebs; receive bacon

i mean this:

Although you may not realize it, you are spiritual. How should you navigate this holistic totality? Have you found your path?

Imagine an unfolding of what could be. We must learn how to lead unlimited lives in the face of discontinuity. The future will be a joyous ennobling of ecstasy.

We must heal ourselves and inspire others. Soon there will be an invocation of inspiration the likes of which the infinite has never seen. The revolution of gratitude is now happening worldwide.

Attached: 1528411202938.jpg (1410x663, 101K)

Attached: Cahokia bar.jpg (1500x415, 109K)

Thanks, I'll have to look into that. I usually use pirate flag, cause I prefer it and don't care what others think of meme flags, but it's no secret my other flag is US.

It has already happened user
I know, and we are getting helped, great times ahead, much to be revealed, much to be healed.
I am here to heal, but I need heal myself first.

Attached: 2e6b02_9a8a8793747c44eaa25ff4bd7ea187bc~mv2_d_1752_1913_s_2.jpg (635x693, 223K)

Sauce?

Opiates can do serious permanent damage depending on level of abuse, but if it's been 10 years then simply staying clean alone probably isn't going to do anything more for you, especially as you just get older and decay further.

I'm in no position to recommend a physiological protocol, although it certainly wouldn't hurt if you were to follow basic, easy, obvious ways to keep your body in good working order. But even thought the brain loses most of its plasticity during puberty, more or less, that's not the end of the road for learning at all, and continued brain changes can amount to further innovation even decades later if you make continued learning and development your practice.

Attached: 2e6b02_978d0e3569f34872a8a74924bc871406~mv2.png (522x354, 363K)

Are clutch red pilled?

youtu.be/iCSFwGy9gQY

This journey never ends. Eons from now, we storytellers will dream like never before as we are guided by the totality. We must learn how to lead sentient lives in the face of stagnation.

We are being called to explore the planet itself as an interface between grace and self-actualization. It is time to take truth to the next level. Parvati will clear a path toward internal starfire.

This life is nothing short of a redefining vision of ever-present joy. Potential is the driver of non-locality. Synchronicity requires exploration.

Attached: 1528524969100.jpg (632x332, 123K)

Attached: 2e6b02_7945f5754d28442f81fd2e831c84cdf2~mv2.png (691x693, 117K)

Before we can do that we must deal with the ones who surpress us in the system of perpetual physical slavery.

>infiltrated by somebody who invoked some kind of powe

WHat does this mean, exactly? Like did he type a spell?

ive it to me verbatim, if you can.

Also, get gud again.

Attached: 21.jpg (1024x797, 199K)

Only a traveller of the planet may bring forth this evolution of purpose. Without passion, one cannot dream. We can no longer afford to live with ego.

Humankind has nothing to lose. Reality has always been aglow with adventurers whose dreams are transformed into beauty. We are in the midst of an authentic awakening of balance that will enable us to access the grid itself.

Inspiration is a constant. Passion is the driver of self-actualization. Consciousness consists of superpositions of possibilities of quantum energy. “Quantum” means a maturing of the eternal.

Attached: 1512706941511.jpg (1024x578, 140K)

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184259120

I can understand that. The reason why most anons are wary of memeflags though is because the kikes and glowinthedarks use them to hide their location when posting. Image related.

Attached: memeflaggots.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Ever catch that interview Alex Jones did with the frontman of Clutch? It was on late one night when I couldn't sleep and I just wanted some noise to lullaby me away, but it turned out to be unexpectedly profound.

That was a maybe close to 10 years ago when alex still had some focus. Very improvisational.

Got it thx

Excellent. You are truly the hacker known as four chan man.

>my guys

? Who are you -that you have "Guys"?

Just found it on YouTube, never knew he was interviewed by him. Will give it a listen fella.

I'm grateful that my eyes opened early enough to witness the good days of nothing but redpill generals.
A great means to a great end.
One can't find any path to traverse unless he finds the means to entertain the ideas without subscribing to them.
Yesterday I realised with help from someone else that the very reason for my conflicts lies within me.
That means I can do something about it, change my environment, my patterns, so on and so forth until those traumas are but pebbles in the ocean, instead of the mountains in a lake that they have been for so many years.
As a cherry on the cake, I even dreamt of exploration, love and affection. A confirmation of my newfound perspective. A medal for captain obvious, but one that promotes him to admiral.

Perhaps sooner, rather than later, I too will be in a position where I can guide people the right way.
So many people want to be good guys, all they need is a nudge in the right direction.
I just pray I'm not talking ahead of myself, that I'm not full of shit.
If those good guys out there are willing and ready, I'm able to be helped for the sake of helping others.

>one of my guys who went dark
obviously one of user's boyfriends got blacked

Nobody special. It's like calculus. It's an integral. Put some work into it over time, and then you'll eventually get some area under the curve and work on getting connected with increasingly interesting people, if you can swing it.

Attached: Постройки (45).jpg (1024x768, 175K)

ur supposed to link it btw for the folks at home
>counterintelligence 101

>tfw using a word salad generator and anons reply unironically

Attached: 1523961683456.jpg (640x640, 59K)

>Who else is feeling that the “good guys” are having the upper hand right now?
Uncanny. That is pretty much how it feels today. My energy is through the roof.