The man who started World war 3

Does anyone knows this guy's name? His death by a refugee named Yousif Ibrahim Abdullah just sparked a huge wave of never ending nationalism in Germany with zero arrests being made despite the protestors waving hitler salutes and saying racist phrases in the streets of Chemnitz.

This reminds me of the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in the hands of Gavrilo Princip, which in turn, as you know, started WW1.

Help Jow Forums I need to know the name of this legendary man which name will forever be put in future history books.

Attached: 1792714-download-1535782665-152-640x480.png (640x480, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=VlGuoDHDCAY
youtube.com/watch?v=XkZOW6Dfsw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like this theory.

It sounds stupid as shit but it has potential. Like how frog memes elected Trump this guys death is going to be the 3rd death of Europe.

I definatly like the outcome of this
Its just incredible how the media was one month still in the "what did we do wrong? should we self-reflect facing the rise up of the AFD?" mode, and then switched immediatly back to the full blown commie shit with this

well done east german man

>one month still
one month ago*

Germans have a lot to be angry about. Wir lieben die Deutscher in Amerika. Deutschland erwache!

Attached: 1446599944851.jpg (1206x681, 85K)

German women and girls being mass-molested and raped didn't do it. I don't see the death of a man pushing the German people there.

>What is Chemnitz
germans are doing hitler salutes and saying non whites get out and not a single fuck was given by the police. german twitter is 99% for the right wingers. this guy did something to the germans. im just glad im around to see it happen.

looks african to me

also this is legit nothing. there were far bigger protests after the migrant sexual assaults in 2014 i think and nothing came of it. PEGIDA was HUGE for a while and now it's dead.

Pegida was before trump. After trump things are different.

Ugh yeah, if you'd stop spreadingfake news, that'd be great

Can the normies wake up? The masses are so hopelessly lost, inert and clueless to the catastrophe all around them. They cannot even identify the enemy for fear of social ostracism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

Attached: 10 year old.jpg (700x494, 84K)

step 1: Denial

Because it's part of the plan. Merkel wants war between euros and muslims to create EU army and conquer Europe. Nothing is spontanic , its all controlled revolution. The reason Germans are allowed to chimp out is because the time is coming.

Daily reminder Brexit showed all you faggots the way
And the noble Anglo's total indifference to a million demoralisation threads a day lends strength to even the weakest among us; Continental Europeans & Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=VlGuoDHDCAY

i think some one is trolling you germany. thats a beaner. if you said his name was pedro sanchez nobody would think your lying

just pouring a bit oil in the fire

Attached: 1535554646799.png (591x731, 478K)

no idea mate looks russian

Don't know the name, but the guy was from Cuba. Based enough to start fight with shitskins for a girl.
F.

You are wrong. That is what actually "did it" among other things, but these things take time - the righteous fury of good people that are inflicted with wrongful harm does not "snap". Their anger is not impulsive, it is formed over time through pain and sacrifice until its honed to a fine point, then driven into the enemy to assure utter annihilation.

Unlike the parasites and imps who inflict wrongful harm, this righteous fury comes at a great cost to those who wield it, and it cannot and never will be stopped under any circumstance.

the dead guy was from Cuba,nobody denies this

Attached: 1535426357140.jpg (710x693, 106K)

nothing is going to happen.

he is half cuban. but it doesnt matter as long we have a reason against niggers and sandniggers

El goblino...

As soon as occupy degenerated into a shitshow of celebrating neurotic ham planets & handing megaphones to second rate brown panthers I knew fascism 2.0 was on the cards.
In fact I thought it was past due with the Lehman collapse & LIBOR scandal desu

What a quintessentially German man. He's probably eating sauerkraut in the same table together with Hitler up in heaven.

German le 56%

Hopefully the final one. Europe is fucking worthless.

>a mutt

So the story goes like this. In 26th Aug 2018, In Germany an arab refugee was messing around with the girlfriend of a Cuban guy. The Cuban guy found out and shoved the arab guy and tell him to fuck off the arab guy got pissed and stabbed the cuban guy in the gut and he died from his wounds.

Then all of Germany decide to become proud nationalists and started WW3 resulting the deaths of hundreds of millions worldwide, half of them in nuclear fire.

I dunno how the future generations will think about this.

Taking bets on what year the EU will turn to the US for boots on the ground to unfuck themselves from their own mistakes a third time
I say 22

hitler is still alive in Antarctica

Why are eastern Germans retarded?

I want to believe

fuck off memeflag
literal nazis would be an unironic improvement at this point

G U T E N T A G

fuck off pablo

>he literally became pic related hiding in an antarctic bunker

Attached: 9pSDdeu.jpg (450x320, 20K)

No wonder you guys are constantly disappointed in Germany.

You asking for a bit much here.

Afd is gonna get some points in the polls and protests hopefully become a permanent thing, but world war 3 or a violent revolution?

We are not exactly the revolutionizing and rioting type in case no one noticed. It takes quite a lot to get us to revolt.

Dont get me wrong I would support a regime change but i know Germans quite well and i just don't see it happen, yet.

>pedro sanchez
That's the name of the Spanish president kek

WWII had similarly humble beginnings. if there's been enough unrest among the populus this could keep escalating. I think expecting full on war is expecting a bit much but never say never. the war in Syria started with protests too.

If we just start deporting shitskins en masse across europe ill already be happy.

What will it take in your opinion?

How could that guy fuck that roastie? He was ugly as fuck, and I guess he was also broke, since he was an antifa.

yeah but east germans shouting is eery and frightning

Attached: pep.jpg (228x221, 8K)

face it, weak faggy europeans who've never shot a gun can't possibly expell the mass of immigrants who can from war torn countries and want nothing more than a heaven full of vergins. americans will once again have to step in and unfuck europe

There is something different about these protests. They went relatively unopposed and the protesters gained confidence. No idea why the change. Maybe Trump defunded CIA/antifa ops?

nigger
we are doing this in penns ylvania

its open now
we are armed to the fucking teeth.

fuck the feds
say good bye to you kids if you jump
you fucking pig fuckers

youtube.com/watch?v=XkZOW6Dfsw0

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>war torn countries
lol

Giving voting rights to the "refugees". That would probably do it. They would REALLY have to understand that politicians want to replace them before they would go wild.

Princip didnt start ww1 retard. Amerishart education...

Show your flag, mutt.

>If we just start deporting shitskins en masse across europe ill already be happy.

It's gonna happen. Dont forget from 2014 on everyone came in illegally. Merkel broke German and European law. Very easy to get rid of them if the will is there.

god I hope you're right

leave it to butt hurt eurofags to fuck up the world and then look to the US for help

I don't think the US is going to stop Fascism taking over Europe and kicking out all the swarthy peoples. Maybe a couple of million die, but so long as its not country v. country we'll let it burn.

I am. I just hope its happens fast 2-3 years max. The sooner the better.

Trumps election fucked their replacement plans big time. They cant do it with a strong independent US on the stage. It looks pretty bad but in reality its almost over.

The war in Syria is almost over, Trump is cleaning house at home and he is pressing globalist entities like the EU or Canada hard.

They wont withstand.

Sieg.

I live in western germany and literally EVERYONE condemned what happened in chemnitz.
I guess the west stays cucked, there is no hope.

a visiting foreigner being stabbed to death in broad daylight by a muslim invader being the final straw that broke the camel's back is not a bad spark for revolt.

don't worry, the police got back to back coverage of these protests, all nazis will receive a call very soon...

Princip was the reason Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia

still havent got the name of the guy that got killed.
i hope he isnt a refugee or something.

>from 2014
We already had tons of problems with immigrants in pre 2014 and most of them have german passpords. What about them?

But what how do they plan to deport the shitskins that were born here? legally they have citizenship. Can that be retracted?

Also, the war in Syria aint over. We're looking at Assad forces getting rid of the last rebels but a good chunk of the nation is still occupied by Kurds and they have to cross a river to get to them. I think Assad will win but there's still a lot of fighting up ahead.

you should know that Germans get angry silently and slowly. Have faith.

Assad and the Kurds are not going to fight - they will cut a deal.

I remember a story some user told here about openly holding more conservative views and as people felt safe to open up to them, nearly everyone held conservative/right wing views. It's all about what is seen as an acceptable stance to take. Maybe the west is cucked, maybe they're just saying they are because of the social stigma.

Attached: 1530254878376.jpg (279x372, 65K)

This is good though. The protesters can't technically be called racist because iirc, the man who was killed was of Cuban descent. The left just sounds idiotic using that card in this case.

just pray the germans are denied nukes forever. if they do, they will be aiming them at you.

If we would just deport all muslims who commited crimes and lived of welfare for more than 2 years straight and reach less than 100 points in IQ tests, we would already get rid off most of our problems. No need for a violent revolution, just a government which does what has to be done,

>legally they have citizenship.

Do they? That is the question.

If the government can be proven to be traitorous and illegitimate( rigging elections, trying to replace us, committing degenerate crimes etc), every action they took could be ruled invalid like they never happened. That could effect actions taken many decades ago.

That would of course take a MASSIVE effort to clean up corruption in all those entangled institutions.

Honestly I don't see how it cant be done without the US government.

It's up to Trump now. The madman might just do it. He has reason to do it.

ps: the Kurds wont enjoy much support in the near future. They don't learn. They prob have to accept autonomy-status under Assad.

>cant
can be done i mean

a cuban? not a fellow german?

cremation of care (ie death of your ability to care)
spell is working like a charm. white japhethian
men cannot care about their own kind due to
a magic spell done every year in california.

#thankhyouworldleardersbohemiangrove

who said magicians aren't doing magic still till
this very day to subvert nations. who taught
them this? lilith, satans wife, the harlot borg
queen of mind control.

Attached: show_me_how_deep_the_rabbit_hole_goes.jpg (711x483, 55K)

His name was Daniel H.

>didn't do it
Ever heard of the straw that broke the camel's back?

There'll be no ww3 if it's an ideological movement and not a country-based movement. It's the same strategy the Marxists are using. Conquest without war. So re-conquest, using the same strategy.

Be fascists again. Take their pass ports and then deport them.

>the dead guy was from Cuba
A skinhead (ey, nothing wrong with that!) from Cuba, in Germany, awakens the sleeping German.

no wonder not a single person held up his picture in the protest.

>not lynching every arab sand nigger you come across

Sorry but saluting and shouting in the streets just doesn't work. You have to cut out the tumor, not shout at it. Nothing will change in deutschcuckland.

Germany needs to bleed off a little social energy before it explodes into a situation the elite can't control. Will it stay controlled? I see absolutely no reason why not. Oil is still cheap. Cut off their oil and see something more like Venezuela. This is controlled like a circuit board.

>It takes quite a lot to get us to revolt.
Don't be so self-depreciating. I'm old enough to remember the German volk rising up and storming the STASI headquarters and rooting through all the files and torture equipment live on TV. Watching Americans do that to the CIA niggers HQ would make me explode in my pants, but it's doubtful I'll ever see it. You can do great things if you just stand up to your paper tiger of a government. Demand the removal of US troops after you get the ball rolling.

Daniel H.. Half cuban half german

we deported 1m mexicans in a summer in the 1950s before with only a few hundred immigration agents. it's literally trivial to deport these people. Governments WANT them there because they're desperate for a replacement worker population and are terrified of house prices going down because banks would go insolvent.

>Demand the removal of US troops after you get the ball rolling.

Why would we be doing that? The good guys control the US now, for the first time since god knows how long.

Our own government doesn't really like us, so i feel safer with troops that actually defend western civilization for a change.

Also don't forget that their real value to corporations is as consumers.

Well

If your a meme -ologist then check out spanish, spics Argentina's music

It has allot of great memes into the beats ...

I just think it's time for the occupation of Germany to end. Germans have suffered enough already. I hear the German people and government treat the Bund like shit and won't give them money or respect. That should stop. Germany should be independent and have it's own capable military.

>Some random Kraut being killed by street rabble is comparable to 2 royals being shot in the street by a terrorist cell backed by foreign government
Its almost like you're reaching

well, this is true for certain big corporations who can buy out the government, but in general not really. no reason hans can't spend that money instead of mahmoud.

>The good guys control the US now, for the first time since god knows how long.
around 1912

>Be a American
>Have the ability to purchase almost any type of gun
>Not 1 band of Americans is going around the states killing every nigger in sight
Practice what you preach faggot

We should do a lot but since were are being ruled by a hostile force, its not the best idea for now to give them a big powerful army to play with.

That's why I enjoy the Americans being here. Our government cant give them orders.

>nazi salutes
Please tell me it's TRUE, please,please,please.

Sweet jesus, lord in heaven, let the germans go full nazi again.imagine if they burnt Angely Murkin alive in their parliament building?

Come on Jerry, 3rd times a charm. Comeonnnnnn Jerry! WW3 will be a world war WIN!

>around 1912
Yeah, at least. What could have been done had this 100 years been spend productively? What a shame.

>Spits syrup from teacup
Dont you forget you're still as cucked as this country. Merkel is equivalent to our fgt pm or Macron

Around then was when we started getting Progressives into power who wanted to spread Democracy (tm) by force (while actually hating it). People like the Roosevelts, Wilson, and so on.

>big corporations
Just the Ag Lobby, the Retail Lobby, the Soft Drink Lobby, the Real Estate Lobby, the Pharmaceutical Lobby, etc.
nbdtbqhwyfam

Boy howdy, you glow in the dark, mister