BLUE WAVE GOODBYE TO REPUBLICANS

It's over drumpfikins!
investors.com/politics/trumps-approval-midterm-elections-ibd-tipp-poll/
archive.is/zfqDf

>Just 36% say they approve of the job President Trump is doing, a 5-point drop from last month, according to the latest IBD/TIPP poll. Fifty six percent disapprove of Trump's job performance, up from 53% the month before.

>The drop in Trump's approval rating comes after a spate of bad news, including the conviction of his former campaign chairman on eight counts of fraud and a guilty plea on campaign finance charges by Trump's former lawyer, which sparked a torrent of impeachment talk. Trump also caught flak for his handling of Sen. John McCain's passing.

>The sharp decline also comes with the midterm elections now just over two months away.

>The broader IBD/TIPP Presidential Leadership Index plunged 11.6% to 40.4. That's one of the biggest monthly drops since IBD started tracking this index in January 2000. The proprietary Leadership Index combines results from several questions on approval, favorability and strength of leadership.

>Trump's Approval: Losing GOP Support
>Trump lost significant ground on job approval with Republicans this month, which fell from 83% last month to 76% this month. Among independents, Trump's approval dropped 4 points to 33%. Democratic approval has never been above the low single digits.

>He also saw a big drop in support from men (it went from 49% last month to 40% today). His backing among women, however, barely changed. It's currently 32%.

haHAA

Attached: Capture.png (854x381, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9ZHgXWxZDbg
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wc50kdHjTI
youtube.com/watch?v=w-s4qaLpiSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P843ju6YYI4
youtube.com/watch?v=zX2uR-KqD8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I regret voting for Trump, I'm now voting Democrat

#BlueWave #I'm With Her

2016 99.99999% HILLARY WILL WIN 24/7 everyday muh

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-08-04_at_21.25.01.png (1138x854, 1.4M)

>98% TO WIN
Guess I'm #mentallyHill

You sound like you are tying to convince yourself? Anyway you piles of garbage were much more confident in the 2016 election then you are now and we all know how that ended. With you people shifting yourselves and crying your eyes out on National Television......

Hi nate dirt. Math is dead okay?

Lol they think by fucking with the polls they can shift the election

Why would people vote against their own economic interests with Democrats?

It’s over

is this the drumpftard denial thread

No it’s the sage shillfaggot thread

Attached: ED2122C8-835A-4750-8F67-84A50AB2CB1E.gif (512x512, 305K)

Not even MEN like Trump. Time to grow up and be a progressive.

Attached: 1463454482412.png (1000x1000, 133K)

How broad are the polling samples exactly?

>THIS TIME
>F
>O
>R
>S
>U
>R
>E

Attached: 1531820357585.jpg (853x875, 158K)

Fake and gay, faggot.

Attached: untitled.jpg (800x521, 55K)

If being progressive is so great why are the most progressive states with the most progressive policies and laws the shitiest states to live in? Furthermore, why are liberal faggots fleeing to conservative states with conservative policies?

>If being progressive is so great why are the most progressive states with the most progressive policies and laws the shitiest states to live in? Furthermore, why are liberal faggots fleeing to conservative states with conservative policies?
Because the only way we can make sure you rural and suburban retards don't vote against your interests is to change the demographics in your states.

Spoilers for November.

Attached: 23XZy8.png (1050x670, 108K)

>902

Well golly gee.

That looks good user. Can't wait to vote for Tammy Baldwin again!

Attached: ellxt55swor01.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>texas going blue
D E L U S I O N A L
E
L
U
S
I
O
N
A
L

he's not DOING anything, he's just bitching on twitter. i hope he doesn't fuck this nationalism thing up for us.

>THE ORANGE MILE

Attached: 25_to_death.jpg (700x1034, 322K)

>might

>He can't into math
>Probably is a bogan

Attached: 1497215606111.jpg (963x1024, 292K)

Based Beto is going to trounce that Rat Cruz, Sweetie. Texas is ours now, and in 10 years it will be permanently blue like California.

Yep I'm part of the percentage drop. Trump crossed the line with his recent behavior and I just can't tolerate this kind of behavior from a sitting president.

Attached: (You).png (700x734, 333K)

>Less than 900 people surveyed

This poll is a complete outlier. Styx did a video on it today.

youtu.be/9ZHgXWxZDbg

We cant let him get his tiny orange hands on the nuclear sleep dream codes.

Attached: blue_wave.jpg (678x616, 65K)

Sorry, i should just accept rabbis facts without question. Please forgive me.

#BlueWave is an ironic hashtag yes?

sadly no

Nice bait thread.

Attached: Shill bingo.jpg (876x1024, 140K)

they will cheat harder

>taking poll numbers from the same people that said Trump had a 1% chance of winning the election.

Attached: 1528596809038.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

I'm with her, Grummmph!

Attached: rippon.jpg (1252x1337, 255K)

Attached: bot account.jpg (1920x926, 195K)

A lot can happen in 2 months ;)

Even if Trump wins 2020, the backlash post Trump is going to be nasty. By that time is when you'll start to see more Millennials getting into positions of political power and influence as more boomers retire and die off.

Millennials still remember how they got fucked in 2008 with the rescission. They are going to go full scorched earth on boomer inspired policies and swing this country hard left.

bill clinton deregulated the banks

there's more than 902 different variables for why people vote certain ways. People could be livid at drumpf for 902 reasons but still vote party line and line up to vote for him again in 2020.

I'm sure there sample of republicans was paltry at best, no one really knows where they find these people at anyway. plus the deluge of news saying inpeachmint is a done deal has been deafening. People are going to be pissed at drumpf for hurting the repubs chances in the midterms.

But any sort of animus is preferable to nonchalance. the worst thing is that people get so comatose they don't get out to vote. pitting a dire crisis in front of the republican base is a good way to motivate them. and if they're motivated, it's going to be very difficult to flip enough key red districts to take back the house. (which i believe is a smoke screen, the Senate is far more up for grabs than the house imo)

polls from obd/tipp lmao - Hillary won the 2016 election in an electoral college landslide right?

New vid on CNN:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wc50kdHjTI

Attached: polvsCNN.png (1242x665, 202K)

Bill Clinton is still a fuck you got mine Boomer.

>T-texas will go blue any day now y-youl see!
Like he said, delusional.

Great point user - Glass-Steagall Act he repealed. And also Bill was a rapist (classic):

youtube.com/watch?v=w-s4qaLpiSQ

Attached: Hillary Clinton Rape.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

best CNN vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=P843ju6YYI4

2nd best
youtube.com/watch?v=zX2uR-KqD8o

Attached: trumptweetcnn.png (611x342, 42K)

Stop hustling white people with hostile empathy.

Boomer policies that fucked them are on the left. Fucking idiots.

Weird. Just recently MSNBC and CNN were crying about how DRUMPF’s approval rating didn’t budge despite muh Manafort and muh Cohen. All of a sudden it drops 5 points?

It all started with Reaganomics though.

HE WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS! ITS OVER THIS TIME!

Attached: 1535464428861.jpg (558x592, 42K)