Govt Teacher

I usually make this thread once a semester. I’m a young high school teacher who teaches chemistry, and because of a shortage of teachers in the district, I’ve been routed to teach one of the government classes. Although my sample size is small and my population in no way represents the whole of high school students, AMA about the political opinion of American youth, upcoming voters in the system.

Attached: 131CD120-4EAF-4288-A976-D939CA636A51.png (2001x1125, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Wmju4mZEA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ojc7pDCAMVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is gen Z gonna start a race war?

Opinions in my classroom are polarized. You’ll have kids that know fuckall on the world around them (dude weeds and dropouts), the cuckservative and typical liberal group, then you get into the sides who get so heated in debates they’d probably fight a war for their beliefs. I love these kids, whether there flag burning commies or the hardest of right confederates. They keep things interesting.

It's believed that the late blooming Generation Z are becoming more hard right wing and "for the homeland". Because of that, some call them "Generation Zyklon".

BONJOUR, MEESTER MCDONALD.

Attached: 500full-igor-bogdanoff.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Moshi moshi donardures

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Wmju4mZEA

Activate it

Attached: 61BBB8CC-8873-4B54-AD1E-15511148F86A.png (2001x1125, 2.62M)

Ive recently heard that to due youths rebelling against the the social norm that they are mostly conservative is this true?

>government classes
WHAT?
You are making shit up.

How often do you think about fucking the cute blond girl? What’s her political persuasion?

nigger to human ratio in class?

In a way yes, but more polarization, less zyklon B memes. Remember, I don’t speak for all high school students, only the ones in my sect. They are rebelling against the norm of democracy by either going hard left or right. I’ve been teaching government for 4 years because of the teacher shortage, and each year the polarization deepens, kids are less afraid to speak their minds.

It’s not a brainwashing teen class. It’s more of a class where we discuss politics and how the federal, state, and local governments work. It’s a graduation requirement for my state, and it has some functions like voter registration.
2 nogs out of like 30 kids. 6 minorities in class total.

I’m engaged and that’s a one way ticket to a federal prison. Usually the blond bimbos go with whatever the football chads are saying.

>It’s not a brainwashing teen class.
There's no such thing as common core classes. Common core refers to loosely defined things you need to learn in math, like basic algebra, it has nothing to do with those myths Republicans like to spread. Each state has own rules and each school teaches whatever they want.

Do you have good stories?

Other from an occasional tard escape or that time a fight happened between a school shooter and a nog in the class not really. Just have stories on the politics.

tell both of those

>tard escapes
>known to be one of the violent tards
>school placed in yellow drill (doors locked, no bathroom breaks, etc)
>tard wranglers and security looking around for the tard
this is a secondhand account, but from what I heard this is what happened to one of the tard wranglers who found him
>tard found in bathroom
>he’s screeching violently
>breaking the mirrors and the hand dryers with his fists, smashing his head against the wall
>sees wrangler
>charges at him with full speed
>wrangler knocked off guard, but he’s a big guy, starts to grapple with tard
>epic fight that ensues
>three more tard guards rush in to help stronk wrangler
>he’s holding them off
>eventually they couldn’t do anything about it and had school police taze him
>placed in handcuffs, still screeching, taken to the local hospital

Thats good to heard its better than not knowing anything about politcs

Made me wonder...
Why do we place them at the same facilities, as all other kids?

Is it so parents dont sperg? Would ve easier to isolate

Attached: 0A1F5652-B200-4130-81E3-9523D4EE74E4.gif (270x263, 3.91M)

whats the most radical views (right and left) youve heard?

Is Shareblue outsourcing to foreign countries now?

>be teaching gov one day
>have the school shooter looking guy that listens to screamo and disturbed with his hoodie up in the back of class
>have Deshaun de’Tyler, uppity nog that threatens to beat up football chads for their moderately conservative opinions
>one day in the middle of semester
>have a seminar on issues about race in America
>typical opinions being tossed around
>somehow the issue of welfare gets brought up
>I’m not supposed to intervene unless things get to heated
>starts to become a hot topic
>more people expressing opinions on welfare and race
>edgy kid decides to speak up, is one of those easy participation point assignments and hes just trying to make a grade
>”well, I think the blacks in America use up all the welfare and mooch of the system”
>starts on this thirty second rant that’s cut off by Marcus Lataqusha the second
>”ayo shut the fuck up yo white ass school shooter havin ass whiteboi”
>edgy kid looks visibly angry
>screaches in a loud cringy voice “WHY DO YOU INTERRUPT ME”
>get that small twang of fear that the kids gonna pull a glock out of his pack and start wildly shooting
>”calm the fuck down cracka”
>tell them to both calm down and for the group to change the subject
>black kid doesn’t listen, wants to start shit
>gets up from his seat and walks up to the edgy kid who also stands up to confront the nog
>get up from my desk to defuse
>nog shoves edgy kid
>”watching gonna do bout it whiteboi”
>edgy kid leaps at the nog with an inhuman death screech
>”IM GONNA KILL YOU” screamed over and over
>they’re both on the ground trying to get a good hit in
>I’m trying to pull leshsawnjunta the first off of the sandy hook shooter
>one of the kids got the teacher in the other room
>school security walk in on the two kids fighting and a bunch of seniors filming the fight
>finally get the two separated
>edgy kid keeps screeching
>both suspended

See what happens when you open a pure mind??

what state?

Meh, it’s kinda illegal to segregate based on disability, they all get the same educational opportunities as everyone else. Most of them are harmless and friendly. The downies do adorable things for the teachers, like making a statue of the school mascot out of newspaper. They did pretty well. It’s just the violent or mentally unstable tards you have to watch out for. The wranglers do a pretty good job of keeping them in check, but some of them are so mentally fucked. We’ve found one of the tards eating the innards of a rat he found in the bathroom because god told him so. Shit like that.

Left leaning, I’ve been told that all trump supporters should be sent to re education camps and injected with estrogen to keep their masculine urges down (from a dyke feminist) and on the right I’ve been told by a kid I thought was a centrist through an essay that we should genocide all of Africa using the white parts of South Africa as a staging point for whites. Since these are all opinion based I can’t do anything about it.

Suburban IL

If you ever get asked by your students to play this video during the WW2 unit, do it. You would make their day.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ojc7pDCAMVE

My history teacher enjoyed my company during the 2016 primaries.

I could get reprimanded if I played that. The IL school system is a joke. They control everything from your teaching style to what the students watch. I actually like teaching government becauseit gives me students opinions mostly unfiltered.

That sucks, the class I was in was a "War and Conflict class" which was optional for students. This gave my teacher the liberty to set up his own criteria and topics without being guided by the district.

you think any of the kids have Jow Forumsack views, you know on the JQ and such?

They were dubbed the Homeland Generation a long time ago, almost 10 years ago.

When students got into arguments who would win?

This was how my government class was when I was a senior four years ago.

I would say that 60%-70% didn't give a fuck either way, but the rest of the class was fucking extreme one way or the other. It actually made for a really great class as we would have debates every Friday for extra credit every time you spoke. I usually would play the roll of the blissfully ignorant fence sitting libertarian because I just like a good argument and didn't particularly want to reveal my power level, but I would occasionally take a hard right or hard left position just to promote the argument. We had days when we would have the econ teacher from next door come over and ask us if we could keep it down a little bit because kids would be literally screaming and cussing at each other. I like to think that somewhere along the line I radicalized some of the others for better or worse, but it is entirely possible that this is just the naivety of youth. Either way I made a lot of friends in that class.

Same but where I grew up as the only white kid in school so I had to keep my mouth shut

>filename

Attached: 1517609923016.jpg (663x661, 95K)