Real Red Pill

I don't think this even needs explanation. You guys are literally just bizarro-world tumblr. You throw bitch-fits and imply there's some kind of Israeli anti-information campaign whenever someone says something that goes against the status-quo.

Attached: Shill.jpg (921x518, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/w95yp
streamable.com/o28y1
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w
whitakeronline.org/blog/the-white-mantra/
fightwhitegenocide.com/beefcakes-bootcamp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

the left cant meme
>saged

>Genocide
>Voluntarily marrying people not of the same race
These are some legendary mental gymnastics. It might literally be too late for you. I'm laughed so hard while reading this, I almost cried.
>Meme buzzword
>Ignores arguement
Nice

Attached: 1512008111640.png (645x729, 80K)

You and I both know that when two populations are forced to live with one another that they will eventually blend each other out of existence. Mass non white immigration and forced assimilation into ALL white countries and ONLY white countries are conditions which are wiping us out.

Attached: 8D2A24EE-312B-403E-A08C-CC15B59A0D8F-266-0000000D500500BA.jpg (918x571, 118K)

Who the actual hell cares whether white people will exist 200 years from now? This isn't bait, this is an actual question. Is it really possible to care about billions of people all at once, just because you share the same phenotype. Even if white people were the only race, we'd just find something else to antagonize. Don't be such a collectivist hyper retard.

And why are you using a map of the United States? You live in Canada you retard. There's barely any black people in Canada at all.

>only two types of people on Jow Forums
so which on are you user?

you expect me to read all that shit

Attached: left_vs_right.jpg (480x272, 20K)

I'm the one who grew out of his edgy highschool internet neo nazi phase, because he was shown some genuine human kindness, and learned to grow up.

Are you actually asking me why I care that there is an ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race?

That's something a genocidal maniac would say.

>I AM SILLY

>Leftie
>Jow Forumstard insults people because conversations are too sophisticated for him

>Circular reasoning
Answer the question

But your pic clearly says that there are only two types, and that isn't one of those types. So either your picture is true, and there are only two types and your one of them, or you pic is a lie and there are more types with means that it is perfectly possible for rational people to be on here.

Also, never forget, you're here forever.

>Who the actual hell cares whether white people will exist 200 years from now?
We do, White People
Because modern civilization, prosperity that we have everything was built by White Man
Fuck you cuck you will get the rope

I want my descendant to look like me, and for their descendants to look like them, and so on.
IF you reduce the gene pool by too much, then you can create big problems.
Also what this user said.

>Thinks he's smart because he effortposts.

I don't have to prove to you that my race has a right to exist. My race exists therefore it has the right to exist.

the only reason you are asking me why i should care about my race is because you DON'T think it has the right to exist.

Only a genocidal maniac would ask someone why they should care about their race while supporting conditions which are causing that race to dissapear.

We didn't build anything. People loosely related to us did, retard. If I win an award, does every white person in human history claim that they've won that award. I think this is part of the issue with Jow Forums. Collectivism. You stop thinking of yourself as an individual, rather as part of force, so you feel entitled to things that aren't yours. It's something losers do. Remember that being white is just something that you're born into and have no control over. It's not a skill you have or a talent you've mastered.
>Muh descendents
For all you know, your direct descendant could die of cancer after you're gone and the white race will continue with or without you. You can't insure the future, you're only one person. You're kind of stupid.

Anons, when an anti white asks you why your race has to exist, all you have to say is: Only a genocidal maniac would ask someone why their race has a right to exist.

It points out how morally reprehensible they are in front of the audience.

Jews and Asians don't think of themselves as just individuals, they're some of the most collectivist groups on the planet, and are very successful. Jews are arguably the most successful pack of thieves to ever inhabit the West.

>You're kind of stupid.
>>Jow Forumstard insults people because conversations are too sophisticated for him
Who could've seen this coming?

Do you know what entropy is? It's a natural law that everything will eventually be destroyed. Can your fears and victim complex overcome something like entropy? How do you think white people even got here? The original cavemen or whatever the fuck spread across the planet and over time evolved to look different for the environments they lived in. White people are here because the original one race met with the effects of entropy.

Would you call an Asian person a loser if they objected to conditions imposed upon their race that would lead to the destruction of their race, or is that just a trick that you save for white people. Answer the question.

>White people are here because the original one race met with the effects of entropy.
Holy fuck dude, that's not how natural selection and evolution work.

canada went from 95 percent white to 53 percent white in just 25 years

you're a faggot that can't handle banter, so makes bad memes like people will care.

>conversations are too sophisticated for him
you posted a comic though

You're making some really generious statements there, pal. The people at the top are successful, the people in the middle and bottom and collectivists for their own survival (because their systems force them into it). They have to look at themselves as gears in a machine because, because their entire culture is essentially making themselves as usefull to someone else as possible

Thanks based leaf

You know what I mean. It's been a long time since I've had to study human history.

china was not always majority han
what happened there?

You are tailgating against the anti white by using information which the anti white has been conditioned to be dismissive of, DO NOT TAILGATE AND KEEP THE DISCUSSION ON WHITE GENOCIDE.

look at the amount of text, the left really can't meme

this place went to shit after 2016 and we got a shit ton of reddit fags, it also goes to shit every summer, nothing new.

>Brazil
Do you see concentration camps for white people being built? White genocide isn't real, sweetie.

>their entire culture is essentially making themselves as usefull to someone else as possible
how TERRIBLE
booooo!
dont be useful!

I love you ameribro

Attached: 37FBA926-2121-4FF3-9967-995D99ECD815-315-00000038D82BF84D.jpg (360x541, 34K)

People with brains, testosterone, and of course people who are white as well. All things you could never possibly relate to, or understand.

Attached: progress.jpg (448x336, 55K)

what was the kalergi plan anyway

>White genocide isn't real
pic related

Attached: WompWomp.jpg (282x332, 12K)

Would you really want to sacrifice all of you're personal happiness and individualism just to call yourself part of a group and take credit for things you didn't do?

>I am silly

No I don't dude, you sound like a fucking retard.

Wow it's true, look at that wall of text
·#TheLeftCantMeme

Under international law, genocide is defined as any deliberate act which succeeds at destroying a racial, ethnic, or religious group in whole or in part.

This includes imposing upon the group, conditions of life calculated to bring about that groups destruction.

In this case, the conditions are: mass non white immigration and FORCED assimilation into ALL white countries and ONLY white countries.

GET IN HERE WE ARE SAVING THE WEST ONE SMALL STEP AT A TIME
STOP SITTING ON YOUR ASS CUNTS

Sophisticated doesnt mean intelligent, you spastic nigger loving, cum eating cuck

im already an inventor so you question doesnt apply
whites deserve credit because the only way to make inventors like me is 2 white parents. end of story

also there have never been welfare states before
the foreigners abusing the welfare state means the native taxpayer becomes enslaved

"The people at the top are successful, the people in the middle and bottom and collectivists for their own survival"
>Implying (((people at the top))) aren't collectivists for their own special interest and to preserve their wealth and power

"I used to be an edgy neo-nazi but I grew out of it"

The people who say this shit are lying their ass off, and have never lurked here a day in their life. The arguments you present about anti-collectivization and individualism makes it sound like you listen to Sargon of Akkad and Jordan Peterson

Attached: 1519940950718.jpg (1028x543, 44K)

>"Yes goy, throw away everything your ancestors built, and indulge in a hedonistic lifestyle, that's real happiness."

We need to start memeing "I'm only this smart because both my parents are white."

People still aren't being physically forced to marry people outside of their race, they're doing it of their own volition. Also explain to me the motivation of white genocide. What advantage would (((they))) have by removing the white phenotype? According to you guys it seems they're already doing a decent job at manipulating the world as it is. Also it still isn't genocide, because if it's really going on, whether it's intentional or not is completely irrelevant because it's impossible to prove whether it's being done intentionally to remove white people.

You're right, but If you stayed just a few minutes here you'd know that the MAGAdude isn't who we really are. You have two ideologies completely mixed up, and thus, your opinion can be disregarded.

Also, you treat the infographs as if they weren't evidence. If somebody "showing you kindness" was enough to grow you out of your "neo nazi" phase, you weren't well-grounded in your ideology and you're an ideologically weak person.

In your OC that (YOU) proudly made, you treat our opinions as if they are wrong without providing any input of your own except a post saying "I was shown kindness".

Thusly, we can now say;
Fuck off, Faggot. You never had any real beliefs in the first place. You are what we hate.

>Who the actual hell cares whether humans will exist 200 years from now? This isn't bait, this is an actual question. Is it really possible to care about billions of people all at once, just because you share the same species. Even if humans were the only animal, we'd just find something else to antagonize. Don't be such a collectivist hyper retard

>t. "I'm totally not a genocidal manic"

I didn't make the graph, I actually found it on Jow Forums. It was attached to a post about the best ways to destroy someone's property or something.
>I'm an inventor
Memes don't count, kid
>Cuck sucks off another poster
Also
>Context

Not an argument

Attached: c509v95lk9zy.png (1000x800, 285K)

*chuckles* Looks like someone's read Loki? *chuckles*
WHITE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T COLLECTIVIZE THINGS, RICHUUD!

Attached: soygoy9.jpg (900x750, 59K)

What are you even doing? lol
Are you retarded?

It doesn't matter if we aren't forced to marry outside of our race. You and I both know that when two populations are living in the same territory, eventually, both populations will blend into one another,

And it is intentional, because mass immigration, FORCED assimilation and the "blended humanity" scheme is clearly and consistently targeting ALL white countries and ONLY white countries.

Japan and Taiwan are just as crowded as Belgium and the Netherlands but nobody says that Japan and Taiwan will solve this race problem by taking in hundreds of millions of non Asians and "assimilating" with them.

>Cuck is easily angered by words on the internet and lashes out

Attached: 1531517033397.png (629x504, 36K)

You can look at this in reverse, you know? If brown people are being blended with white people, over and over again, eventually brown people won't exist.

The only real Gospel of JESUS CHRIST put simple:
streamable.com/w95yp

Visual explaination:
streamable.com/o28y1

Entire KJ Bible on audio:
mega.nz/#F!qLBmFYTR!V5tYGYbhAtMbiWKFKBR_Kg

Information:
mega.nz/#F!Ta4FxKAR!CwRRaDyDdX6k7iFcWDBs5w

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

*chuckles* Looks like I've *chuckles* Looks like I've proven the alt-right are absolutely cucked lolcow spergs *chuckles* They just *chuckles* they just aren't being HONEST. I thought they would be more HONEST.

Attached: soygoy10.jpg (474x474, 28K)

The MS paint pic refutes itself in the 3rd panel

>Using the phrase "Cuck sucks off another poster"
The fact you don't understand how you tried (and failed) insult me but fail to understand what is wrong with your insult shows you never understood chan culture...

This user is correct (even if some of his pic is not 100% accurate). The bible is red-pilled, once you stop putting Marxist ideas on top of it.
Also, no homo.

Asia will still be full of Asians. Africa will still be full of blacks, South America will still be full of Hispanics.

Again, we are talking about mass NON-WHITE immigration and FORCED assimilation into all white countries and ONLY white countries.

>you tried (and failed) insult me

Attached: big_1467555264_image.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>hurr durr, since you misspelled something that means you're an idiot and I win.

>you guys
>anonymoose imageboard
You do realize anyone can post here, right? Half the people here are trolling.

>tumblr
you have to go back

Attached: tumblr_n9r4jhMHmh1r5rsivo5_400.gif (300x200, 942K)

>You don't know this, but you failed to insult me kid. Nice try

Attached: Gvu7Qkr.png (583x584, 658K)

This slide thread was worth it for just this post. Thanks based maplebro.

Attached: 1534724112870.jpg (403x403, 33K)

Says the faggot flag. Most of the people here are authentic. Kikes like you come here because you are paid to be here.

Uploading selfies is against board rules.

Give up Joan, we got you.

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

Killing members of the group;
Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Flooding another nation full of immigrants to purposely replace the indigenous population is genocide.

>Getting paid to watch virgins vent their anger

If that sounds absurd, just imagine this:
You're doing it for free.

>Calling yourself a virign

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Faggot shill can't refute facts

Attached: 1535430178768.jpg (305x358, 34K)

No, I'm calling you an idiot, buffoon, and a pathetic, inconsistent moron.

Attached: 1535432349691m.jpg (1024x800, 141K)

Attached: ghost-story.jpg (390x310, 17K)

Attached: 1535432442634.png (893x515, 28K)

Attached: 1535210597669.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

Attached: 1534718764136.jpg (638x598, 312K)

Attached: 1530730102927.jpg (643x960, 123K)

Attached: 1530037252484.png (604x921, 272K)

Attached: 1529726365818.jpg (420x291, 24K)

Attached: 1535425469818.gif (1500x4245, 1.21M)

Kek, faggot OP can't refute facts.

Attached: 1534719596638m.jpg (1024x693, 136K)

All of my tactics come from the mantra and beefcakes bootcamp which is the work of the guys over at BUGS

THE MANTRA:
whitakeronline.org/blog/the-white-mantra/

And beefcakes bootcamp podcast

BEEFCAKES BOOTCAMP:
fightwhitegenocide.com/beefcakes-bootcamp/

It's not about convincing the anti white it's about showing the audience how morally reprehensible the anti white is for supporting genocidal conditions.

THERE ARE 5-20 PEOPLE OBSERVING EACH ONLINE INTERACTION YOU MAKE ON THE INTERNET.

If you guys want smart meming, this is it.

Attached: 99845342-6E78-44F9-A182-7759DB74B57E-392-000000D9F246D734.png (600x228, 75K)

Attached: 1526221762066.gif (290x200, 968K)

It’s funny how liberals can say the most outrageous things without being punished, but one “n-word” from a White voids all of the rights that that person has. It’s almost as if negroes are “holy” people.

Attached: 1526851838651.jpg (597x883, 76K)

I am willing to be corrected, what portion of my post is fantasy in your view?

The white race is a spook. It's just an abstraction of the individual on to the format of different European cultures, diluting any actual position you have to the defense of said cultures. Instead of fighting for your immediate wants and needs, you fight for a cause - the ultimate abstraction of your ideas as expressed by ideology.

Attached: index.jpg (177x285, 9K)