When will the government implement a social credit score?

When will the government implement a social credit score?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 10.13.55 am.png (577x462, 591K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f6HgHCvcchY
sott.net/article/342568-Battlefield-Earth-Pentagons-dystopian-vision-foresees-worldwide-US-military-intervention-to-drain-the-swamps-of-mega-cities
youtube.com/watch?v=AHUw0FmINAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never hopefully. And if they do it'll be hilariously fun to exploit it with fellow anons

The day I start sabotaging farms with powdered TBSV and causing mass crop failure

Ausgov is too busy locking kiwis in concentration camps.

End ANZAC now.

Once the Chinese absorb both of our countries into a Neo-Han Dynasty.

oh sonny, they already have

Hopefully never because mine will be as deceptively low as my actual credit score... because I rarely use it.

It will be implemented IMO, it's basically the mark of the beast. Anyone who does not bow down to the beast will have a low score and thus will not be allowed to buy or sell.

This. I'm posting from a fema camp right now there are literally dozens of us

God, I wish that were me

Attached: bls.jpg (720x720, 97K)

youtu.be/f6HgHCvcchY

The future in now

They already do.

Fucking terrifying.

My karma is essentially my social score. I make socially reponsible, valuable posts and comments which are upvoted by the community. I even put my karma total on my last job application. I didn't get the job, but they said I was a very good candidate and they might call me in the future.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fassets.ifttt.com%2Fimages%2Fchannels%2F1352860597%2Ficons%2Fon_color_large.png (240x240, 11K)

Attached: laurensouthern4.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Right before a truck full of fertilizer takes out a federal building

They already have one in China, it's called sesame credit.

Perfect. Let's just give the government total control over who should be condemned. Oh wait, they already do that. Bring on the psychopasses.

Shit like that only works in an ant-like society like the chinese. Those soulless fucks lack any morale and empathy.

After this is accomplished sott.net/article/342568-Battlefield-Earth-Pentagons-dystopian-vision-foresees-worldwide-US-military-intervention-to-drain-the-swamps-of-mega-cities

You know you can just simply reduce to nitrates and phosphates and get more bang for your truck. Everyone thinks C4 is bad.

Your credit score is already your social credit score. You just aren't high enough in the social hierarchy to realize it. You're floundering around with all the other bottom-feeders thinking shit like this doesn't exist, when it already does and you don't realize it, because you're so awful at the game, it's like another dimension to you.

Why the girl on the right has a so low score?

not putting out

Never if you don't live a land of dickless supplicants who worship government authority.

>US Flag

>Free

You must be joking

There's already soft social credit. And the datamining has been going on for years, it's probably not too hard to have a full-fledged SC system like the chinks have.

About the time Day of the Rope starts.

youtube.com/watch?v=AHUw0FmINAc

It wasn't a knock against Aussies. Just a statement of fact.
And while there's plenty of government overreach here, there's also a rebellious spirit - though perhaps not as strong as it once was, or as strong as it should be.
The biggest obstacle to liberty is the fact that most people are dumb as fuck and easily manipulated.

the mark of the beast is a fear cult. It is the use of sequential numerals to appease and control the gods, who are vengeful.

It's not a brand or a number specifically, but rather the behavior of using charms and mysticism other than god to protect yourself from the divine. It basically is the attack against the behavior of animosity and spinelessness. I wont go so far as to heavily criticize the way christianity does things, but this is how the bible reads when examining what 666 really is. It's just all the pagan gods (3 trinity and all saints) added up equal to.

When will chinks literally have an RFID chip installed under the skin?

You do realize in china this has already happened, right?

Attached: 1534852467802.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

> The law says that if one does "this" or if one "does" that, then they will be afforded different treatment and opportunities. What needs to be done though remains a secret. Therefore, people are called on to abide by a secret law. At least two things need to be examined: First is that the operation of a more general "chilling effect" that imposing a non disclosed law may have and; Secondly the social effects of discrimination, which take an entirely new light in the context of no longer discriminating against race creed color age or religion, but on the basis of a number, a number which has been assigned to all members of society reflecting information about that person which is unknown. Accordingly, there can be no definition at present of what information credit repositories collect or even what the use of that information is or what it reflects. These questions can only be answered if the algorithms were publicized and expert statisticians were permitted to examine them and improve on the intent of the model, which intent is also undisclosed.

They probably already have one, haven't you heard of the "Grid"

So if an illegal steals a person ID, will that dramatically improve his social credit score?

It's not likely you'd be able to steal an ID very easily these days, three google search anomalies might be enough to give you away

For me it would be tough, but ID theft is state sanctioned for illegals.

Or how you hold and move with your smartphone is another fancy biometric
One could probably estimate the length of your arm if they wanted to

true, any data point can be used to extrapolate extraordinary details.

They might they might not.

In the end it won't matter for most of us. We already operate outside a fair portion of their systems of control and we are masters of compartmentalization.

Our scores will be some of the highest around because we will figure out exactly how to game the system to our advantage then talk honestly in places that we make ourselves. We can benefit from any added stability such a system will bring while simultaneously operating around it.

Same shit that we do now. It will just be on a larger scale.
The more invasive the government becomes the higher the average level of OP sec anons will start to learn and use. They systems that we would use to get around them are systems they can't ban... because they are the same systems used by big business.

hidden sites, encrypted chats, distributed systems. All these things will skyrocket in popularity the second such a system was announced and big brother despite his best efforts will Never get a handle on them.

Attached: 1424337976669.jpg (450x652, 39K)

Attached: 1534458931675.gif (332x263, 2M)

And we haven't even got Deep recommender systems yet?

MARK OF THE BEAST HAS ARRIVED

666 DEVIL MAN FINNA DAB ON HUMANITY

Attached: 56A5B00F-CD3E-472A-994F-0B42E5745526.jpg (1024x930, 89K)

fuck off chink
go back to the shithole you and your parasitic brethren crawled from

- NVIDIA Releases TensorRT 4
June 19, 2018
> NVIDIA TensorRT 4 programmable inference accelerator is now generally available. TensorRT 4 speeds up deep learning inference applications such as neural machine translation, recommender systems, speech and image processing applications on GPUs. NVIDIA has measured speedups of 45x to 190x across these application areas.

2^5 jump for recommenders

Attached: 149.jpg (630x630, 78K)