Confederate statue destroyed in Sylvania, GA

>“A reward is offered for information leading to the arrests of persons responsible for destroying a Confederate statue in Sylvania.

>The 109-year-old monument was toppled sometime overnight Thursday or early morning Friday, said Sylvania police Chief Shane Burke.

>Landscapers working in the Screven County Memorial Cemetery noticed the statue early Friday morning when they arrived to work, finding the marble soldier on the ground in pieces. The landscaping crew had seen the monument the day before and it was whole, he said.

>Burke said Sylvania Mayor Preston Dees issued a brief statement Friday about the vandalism, stating such disrespect will not be tolerated.

>“The City of Sylvania does not condone destruction of any historical monument,” Dees said. …”

statesboroherald.com/local/vandals-topple-confederate-statue-sylvania/
occidentaldissent.com/2018/09/01/confederate-monument-vandalized-in-sylvania-ga/

Attached: black_creek.max-1200x675.jpg (900x675, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4&feature=player_embedded#!
amren.com/commentary/2017/05/yankees-must-defend-confederate-heritage/
youtube.com/watch?v=yikOoysUGIY
recordsofrights.org/events/51/the-end-of-treaty-making
nbcchicago.com/news/local/Abe-Lincoln-Statue-Burned-on-Chicagos-South-Side-440897443.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All niggers know how to do is destroy, no matter what color they are.

Why the fuck do Americans build such shitty statues that can be toppled? Wtf is wrong with you retards? Ever heard of iron support rods?

A monument dedicated to the slavery of mankind.

This is literally what the Jews do. Organize then go to these random monuments and destroy them then get the media to write articles about it. Then after they do that they'll go over to the local jewish cemetary and draw some swastikas on the gravestone so they can pretend like they're victims.

should have built the whole thing out of tungsten and anchored it 30 ft in the ground.

should rebuild these like 100 times as big

Rabbi plz

They're the ones encouraging it so yea. Explains why they lost so much history when Rome fell apart...

should set these things to explode with ink(or highly dangerous chemicals) if tampered with

Because artistes aren't engineers.
Nobody anticipated a future of communist indoctrinated youth attacking the history and culture of the nation.

This is the result of 8 years of Obama.

Someone pointed out in the article's comment section that the statue may have been on the SPLC’s hate map.
Build it bigger and make the kikes pay for it.

Hmm

Attached: 311.jpg (1125x633, 127K)

The Confederacy was rebellion against America. Do you hate America?

>attacking the history and culture of the nation.

Monuments celebrating people who tried to sever the nation in two.

The CSA was a rebellion against the tyranny of the U.S. government. The same tyranny the Founding Fathers would have fought against. Learn your own history, stupid faggot.

Yeah, Mao called it cultural revolution.
You destroy the old to make way for the new.

Nobody asked your opinion snow mexican

I do.

Can't wait for some out of towner to try this shit in Gettysburg and get lynched.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (267x200, 366K)

this
they turned on their own countrymen

>The Confederacy was rebellion against America.

CSA - Confederate States of AMERICA
The original form of government in the US was a confederation. The people of the southern states were trying to preserve that "perpetual union" in the face a northern tyranny.

Soros is funding another wave of this shit ahead of the elections. a monument on a local university campus was toppled by outside agitators around my parts, and the worthless security was ordered to stand down and let it happen instead of SHUTTING IT DOWN.

In the south it was called the war of northern aggression..

All Wars Are Bankers' Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4&feature=player_embedded#!

The Gettysburg NPS already stated that any vandalism of any park monument would be severely dealt with. Remember when they radicals started complaining about the confederate flags at Gettysburg and the NPS was like, "back off, it's not happening."

*is

I have little love for the United States or the federal government in its current form.

Shit like this makes me want to slow drive through black neighborhoods blasting civil war hyms

Based

fucking based. these idiots literally enslaved blacks and were on the wrong side of history. this was well deserved

LOSERS SHOULDN'T GET PARTICIPATION TROPHIES

My bad, I stand corrected.

You know, this is really stupid.

>Lets destroy an old worn down statue!
>City replaces it with a brand new one and cements hatred of niggers in the populace
What did they mean by this?

And who is destroying these statues? People trying to destroy America.

Never forget. They want you dead.

Attached: 30513E23-8EA7-4E0E-B0C4-31CD304CF882.jpg (536x409, 120K)

ISIS/Leftists same shit.

Attached: 1535766462766.jpg (1165x842, 121K)

>such disrespect will not be tolerated.
Oh but it will. We have shown them that and that is why these leftist commies are so emboldened. This will continue until all statues of white men are gone.

I think niggers would spray paint, this is probably done by white people. Who else were behind the other statue topplings?

Attached: Vietnam_war_memorial_cropped620x370.jpg (1024x612, 418K)

It's mostly Antifa tards. The local battlefield in my area has had some scout it out but police were told to patrol more often and they haven't been back.

Waiting for an user to destroy the Lincoln monument.

>Who else were behind the other statue topplings?
Take a good guess.

Attached: woof woof.png (486x501, 256K)

Lincoln monuments have been vandalized a few times by the same groups but the media tries to keep those swept under the rug since it'd mess with their Confederate angle.

losers shouldn't get trophies

Niggers aren't men.

Attached: 1507677874708.jpg (345x556, 29K)

Yeah but I'm not talking about any Lincoln monument. I'm talking about the Lincoln Memorial.

Lincoln was responsible for the largest mass execution in America.

So? Those sisterfucking redneck losers don't deserve statues to begin with, good riddance.

Attached: dead rednecks.jpg (1038x539, 486K)

For any Yankees wondering why they should give a ratsass about Southern monuments, here's some food for thought:
amren.com/commentary/2017/05/yankees-must-defend-confederate-heritage/

Attached: confederate-statue-comic.png (625x605, 53K)

Fuck you White man.

Attached: Crazy-horse-comparison.jpg (250x167, 12K)

and it will keep happening because the right wont fucking do anything
fuck, a tleast the left have balls to go out and do shit.

These faggots are gonna keep fucking around until one day some brother is gonna stop giving fuck and take a sledgehammer to the MLK statue in Atlanta.

The memorial in DC has been vandalized a time or two already though actually destroying it without getting caught by police would be more of a feat. Give it time though. The Confederate monuments are just the low hanging fruit to condition people to accept statue removal before they move on to even Washington himself.

If they destroy anything there I don't want anything less than a public execution. It would be an attack on America, it's founding values, it's history, and the people that live in America today.

They shouldn't fuck with statues in cemeteries.

I understand if they don't want them in the public courtyard or on a college campus... but a cemetery is where these statues should rightfully be.

>democrats erasing the uncomfortable history of the democratic party
SO STRANGE

That leaf blew you the fuck out, stay mad yankee

The Lincoln presidency was an attack on our (United States) founding values.

I support this Ruskbro

Attached: 600px-WoGS&W640-3~2.jpg (169x334, 10K)

It was rebellion against the federal government, which I unequivocally and unapologetically do hate, yes.

And the U.S. Is a rebellion against the British
Do you hate the British?

>Burke said Sylvania Mayor Preston Dees issued a brief statement Friday about the vandalism, stating such disrespect will not be tolerated.
Apparently it is.

You got pwnt kiddo

Absolutely based.

Then get the fuck out. Cuba might be more your speed.

The Indians should've made it Crazy Horse whipping Custer if they wanted to maximize the pissing contest.

The same group who promoted removing statues in New Orleans already blocked efforts to restore a WW1 monument and are demanding the removal of Andrew Jackson and Henry Clay's monuments. Al Sharpton's been calling for the removal of the Jefferson Memorial in DC. The vice mayor of Charlottesville has called for bulldozing down Jefferson's home. People laugh at the idea of any of this happening right now but people also laughed at the idea of Confederate monuments ever being removed or many other things. America's biggest issue is sticking it's head in the sand and thinking nothing bad will happen then surrender when it does happen.

its not just a statue, it's a resting place. this shit is gonna get federal-level investigation for destroying a cemetery

Cuba is suffering from the same love of big government thats ruining this mutiethnic dump. Got any other suggestions?

So you love the USA in it's current form?

Anonymous - The Act Of 1871 - The UNITED STATES is a CORPORATION
youtube.com/watch?v=yikOoysUGIY

We the People, lost the civil war....all of us including the Indians.

THE END OF TREATY-MAKING 1871

In 1871, the House of Representatives added a rider to an appropriations bill ceasing to recognize individual tribes within the United States as independent nations “with whom the United States may contract by treaty.” This act ended the nearly 100-year-old practice of treaty-making between the Federal Government and Native American tribes.

recordsofrights.org/events/51/the-end-of-treaty-making

You Tough?? You want to impress me and impress the rest of the world?

TRY IT IN D.C.!!!

TRY IT IN ARLINTON CEMETERY--------I DARE YOU---------

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 71K)

you mean Israel?

No steel rod can withstand a murrican pickup truck

It isn't just Soros. It is all Jews.

They wouldn't even know what it was. It isn't blacks doing this, either. It's Jews and White shitlibs.

I'm betting it was a nigger

General reminder that these same people also burned a lincoln statue in chicago

the mission is the desecration of history, they're only starting here because they have a convenient excuse.
nbcchicago.com/news/local/Abe-Lincoln-Statue-Burned-on-Chicagos-South-Side-440897443.html

If you erace history how will niggers excuse being shit tier humans

And that is exactly what the Left are fighting against, a corrupt administration in the WH bent on destroying this country

Fucking cringe

Thanks Obama.

I bet you it was a white.. you stupid white

can't even awoooooo. Sad

lmfao BTFO

Attached: 1535008792519.jpg (1640x1091, 462K)

fuck this jewish hive

don't you just want to strangle these people?

Attached: cringe compilation.jpg (680x499, 46K)

as long as leftists and mud people are allowed to exist it will continue

they won't stop with confederate artifacts

Attached: 1518919395783.jpg (480x458, 42K)

This
cock chugging faggot detected

Someone needs to visit the Georgia guidestones.

>dem trips
A mormon nutter christian built those so why bother

Manning is so gay!

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2448, 2.18M)

Be a shame if some famous nigger statue was affected.

Obama led ISIS destroys statues,
Soros led Protesters destroys statues to erase history and then (((they))) change the history books.

>a shame
More like fuel for the (((MSM))) fire.

Definitely. Best to let them keep destroying things without consequence.

GA lad here.
Breaking shit is fun. Based niggers.

Attached: Comrade JHVH.jpg (640x594, 76K)

>an unfinished half assed attempt made by a cucked white guy
yea that will show them