Have you ever dated a Muslim?

Would you do so once they outnumber you?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 8.30.32 PM.png (1504x1050, 2.44M)

Never. I'll never give in to this ideology.

no but i have a muslim roomate. hes really smart and speaks arabic and english fluently. teaches me a lot about the jews. hes not going to bomb anyone anytime soon either.

What has he taught you about the Jews?

I don't want to date ET, no

No there are no muslims where I live.

spooky flag, user

>no
>going near a women, EVER

no, my parents will disown me and my entire family might just fully isolate me.

same for christians & jews. they are ok with Hindus, Jains, Sikhs, and Buddhists.

r u gay or something?

I tried to before I was pilled. She wouldnt date me because Im not brown and not a muslim. She was being racist because she assumed that because I white im not muslim. Im not muslim but that is not the point.

just get tanned and learn some arabic if you really want habibi pussy

NO NEVER.

So is that how pakistan was created?

Probably. Everything for BOB AND VAGEN!

pakis aren't arabic though, i can pretty much converse with almost all pakistanis.

some of them are rape babies like Pashtuns for example, but most of them are converted hindus after the north western hindu kingdoms fell to muslims and they imposed tax on non-muslims to force 'em to convert.

that they own all the global banks and that they only hire other jews in important positions, and that they influence usa war policy to bomb muslims.

>all the global banks

proofs?

Are you saying Muslims or Christians are happier to higher those of other faiths over their own?

dude, just do a quick name check on their executives. no idea what else you are trying to force me to say.

>pretty much converse
Exactly
Nah Im joking with you, I just love the concept of a nation being created because cringe indians wanted some primo mooslim puss

I dunno, a bit more than just a ridiculous claim with no evidence maybe?

Attached: 1532116543081.png (640x425, 333K)

redpilled on the nature of women

well maybe your hopes are a little too high you son of a bitch.

That's not how it works.
Muslim women are forbidden to look for non-muslim men. Muslim men are encouraged to look for non-muslim women and convert them.
Since it's not instagram/snapchat/facebook everyone here is male. So nobody here dates muslims really.

muhamed was a white man and a black slaver (they still slave today and sex trade white girls).
don't breed with muslim scum.

Went on a date with an Albanian refugee from Kosovo once. She wouldn't let it get beyond heavy makeout afterwards, but I'll never forget the hairy patch between her breasts. Pic not accurate, but somewhat related.

Attached: 667_1000.jpg (789x518, 100K)

I'm with a secular paki raised Muslim in the UK. She cooks for me every day, cleans and does every "feminine chore" diligently without me even expecting it and has a huge pair of tits. She was a virgin when we met and she dresses modestly (but not with a veil). We fuck all the time and I get regular blowjobs. She has never once tried to use sex as a weapon to manipulate me.

Their women are actually raised properly, it isn't even a contest. I couldn't go back to white roasties, someone else can suffer the misery of saving the white race.

Mudslimes like you don't count, Abdullah.

Blonde hair, blue eyes, family name in the domesday book.

I booted a Muslim toddler in the head once. Was getting off the train and he was alone. Absolutely mega lols.

Alright, do you, just don't spawn children that she can later abduct to the ME.

Inbreeding will destroy muslims. Over half of the muslims are inbred and they have been doing it for generations. It explains why muslims are so violent and retarded.

Attached: 04135217.png (1452x1042, 51K)

A religion isn't a race.