Just how intelligent is the top layer of the "elites"?

People who run the CIA.
People who run the NSA.
People behind the governments. The crème de la crème of the power elites.

If Stefan Molyneux is IQ ~150, if Jordan Peterson is IQ ~155, if Eric Weinstein is IQ ~170, and E.W. describes them as "the big boys" who outrank him intellectually, are those people indeed such mental powerhouses that geniuses can't comprehend them? Is this wishful thinking, a myth created by them and reinforced by our own desire to believe in super human elites?

How big is the gap between those people and geniuses like E.W. who excel in mathematics, physics and finance at the same time? How do you even top that, are they literal fucking Batmans? If yes, how is this even possible? People with IQ 190 don't have children with IQ 190, regression to the mean is a bitch, are they detecting and scooping up godlike IQ individuals and training them for decades?

Or is it a bunch of IQ 150-180 people with a lot of hype and wishful thinking stories attached to them? Is there any info on this type of people, the way they think, some diaries, recorded messages so plankton like us could experience their thought patterns/reasoning?

What actual data/info do we have on the crème de la crème of the power elites?

Attached: 3120329430621.jpg (1499x1120, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j-788Upky2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the crème de la crème of the power elites

Attached: 1531875919591.jpg (442x566, 65K)

a bunch of shit for brains loser kikes

Its literally just a bunch of retarded occultists that know more about reality than you do.

the problem was never the IQ it was the power (money, control over military and ABC Agencys) takes time to sperate the evil from the good people

Attached: 485b818f7840d17708f16478b9f9d2201a31434d6699447d048e1708643413dc.png (846x565, 719K)

elites aren't geniuses, they are prob 120-140

>Ecelebs who generate income based on making people believe they are intelligent self-report high iqs

Wow it's fucking nothing

They aren't smarter they have just decided to keep knowledge for themselves and trick other people.

>know more about reality than you do
I don't even think that's true. I know occultists love astrology and numerology but I think that's all BS.

Attached: KHO63d0f4_tywin1.jpg (640x892, 113K)

>If Stefan Molyneux is IQ ~150, if Jordan Peterson is IQ ~155
BAIT

Attached: Juden peterstein.jpg (800x534, 169K)

therefore they are smarter than the average person.

Elites aren't smart. Most smart people don't seek power. Power is for petty egotists, self-improvement is for actual smart people. Molyneux and Peterson are barely triple digit IQ.

it's literally mostly 115-130 IQ grifters

The real redpill on iq is that IQ in excess of 133 negatively correlates with life success. The average IQ of ivy league faculty is about 130.

People that have iqs as high as you're talking about generally drop out of society as it is functionally impossible to form meaningful relationships with people who are more than 15 IQ points different from yours - a limiting factor to the average iq of the elite as they can't be too disconnected from the proles

>Stefan Molyneux is IQ ~150
Doubt.

>If Stefan Molyneux is IQ ~150, if Jordan Peterson is IQ ~155, if Eric Weinstein is IQ ~170

Attached: 1520475471755.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

that's probably not true in the science departments, the average IQ in an ivy league math/physics department is probably around 160.

the average autist on this board is more intelligent than them. the difference is worth ethic and organization.

I read somewhere that the real power elites are in the 105-130 range and the really smart people usually are busy with abstract science or philosophy.

sauce

IQ in excess of 150 is highly correlated with preeminence in a given field, but it an extreme outlier and on average correlates negatively with positive life outcomes

doubt. that is extremely rare, like super fucking rare. like 0.0001% rare

only like 130-145. higher IQ than that and you're most likely an adviser who isn't power thirsty because you're getting too far away to care about all the bullshit.

150+ IQ people don't rule much. the ones in public life just talk, and

CIA are niggers, but Satan owns the plantation.

"The probability of entering and remaining in an intellectually elite profession such as Physician, Judge, Professor, Scientist, Corporate Executive, etc. increases with IQ to about 133. It then falls about 1/3 by 140. By 150 IQ the probability has fallen by 97%! In other words, a significant percentage of people with IQs over 140 are being systematically and, most likely inappropriately, excluded from the population that addresses the biggest problems of our time or who are responsible for assuring the efficient operation of social, scientific, political and economic institutions. This benefits neither the excluded group nor society in general. For society, it is a horrendous waste of a very valuable resource. For the high IQ person it is a personal tragedy, commonly resulting in unrealized social, educational and productive potential.

The very limited research that has been done on this phenomenon has focused on possible flaws in high IQ people that might explain the exclusion. In order to be explanatory, the flaw would need to increase with IQ. However, the evidence that exists suggests that it is not the result of of a compensatory flow, but rather the result of inappropriate educational and productive environments within which the high IQ person must strive to succeed. Consequently, remediation should focus on creating more appropriate environments."

the world is rudderless
there is no helm
no captain and no rudder

it's all nothing but the sum of squared averages

Attached: 1522023184061.jpg (768x768, 37K)

>t. faculty member of an (((ivy league))) mathematics department
Nice try, shlomo, but you ain't tricking anyone.

Molyjew with an iq of 150? Lmao. I like Peterson, but his iq is not even that high btw.

The problem, that even with 5 people of 130 IQ, the inability to comprehend at a 140 IQ level, for example, makes them all susceptible to each other's lower IQ bias.
In all likelihood, the top got where they are today because of power, influence and inheritance, meaning that they could have the IQ of a doormat and still be in power.
The ability to stay in power isn't unique to them.

I would say, with certainty, that it's probably a bunch of idiots running everything.

Of course, there could be geniuses, but that's implying they take the most intelligent ones from society; look no further than Mensa or people who refuse to join Mensa (to not raise alarms within the community).

Attached: HQ.png (1356x1392, 37K)

1. I doubt Moly and JBP have IQs that high.

2. I doubt there are very many geniuses among the top elite. They are probably all above average, between 120 and 140. You don't have to be a genius to be elite. If you have enough wealth and power, you can hire geniuses to do your bidding.

>Eric Weinstein is IQ ~170
Kek, hey Eric. No one here thinks you're an intellectual.

It makes very much sense. Power is no remedy to existential torments real intellectuals experience everyday. It's just an ego thing, it doesn't offer you anything of substance unless you're an emotionally underdeveloped manchild. So why would anyone pursue it?

All I readings over about 130 are meaningless and we need nurology to advance further to have good answers on the high end.

Iq is very accurate for lowiq monkeys though. Many niggers are not as smart as Coco the sign language gorilla.

it's around 1/15787, 4 SD out. that gives around 20k people in the US, which would leave plenty to fill the spots in question.

Okay so Washington D.C. is basically a city where people come right out of college and never leave.

Everybody who runs America — those you think are elite — are just average intelligence people with the arrested emotional maturity of a 23 year old.

Attached: 1508971644109.jpg (823x744, 109K)

I disagree
I enjoy stupid people from my own culture a lot. It is like a vacation for your brain. You don't have to be bright to be good company hunting or fishing.

I have read that any IQ score over 160 is so inaccurate as to be little more than a guess. There is no meaningful way to distinguish someone with an IQ of 170 from someone with an IQ of 190.

That's true, there's also the factor of the communication gap. An average person wont be able to relate to the smartest people and they'd think him some scary or strange weirdo, however a 110-120 IQ politicians will seem incredibly smart to the average prole.

average intelligence people are fine. the smartest people are usually fine too, if a bit eccentric. the 115-130 range is usually filled with cancerous striver types.

>unironically using Ivy League professors as a standard for intelligent success.

Wew lad

I'm not sure if sub 120 IQ people would be able to manage yet even comprehend most of this stuff. If 120 IQ is your average doctor general practitioner, it really might be insufficient.

Think about it this way, if an average general practitioner struggled during university/college to master a narrow view of human biological systems (with basically limitless necessary resources available on it) + fact recollection, how they could possibly have the brainpower to run CIA, NSA or run a country?

Mere possession of knowledge and information asymmetry wouldn't be nearly enough to not get rekt by foreign intelligence who possess same knowledge.

Google Eric Weinstein and rethink your "generate income based on making people believe they are intelligent" statement.

But what evidence do we have that those people are actually "good" in most cases? Given what's happening in South Africa, China, at the moment in Europe and America with the anti-white agenda, it seems that their definitions of good might vary from a generally known one.

IF they aim for it. You don't really know their goals, so how would you even calculate it?

The CIA are a bunch of boomers LARPing like they live in a Tom Clancy novel.

In reality, sure they have a lot of killers and hi-tech shit, but the brass doesn't know how to employ these technologies for a greater purpose.

It's like having a monkey at the wheel of a Ferrari.

>implying they're managing anything with any degree of competence and that we aren't just running on fumes civilizationally

Do you disagree that it's true on average? Because it is, and measurably so and to a high degree

>Not getting the point
wew lad

+250

Attached: 1424852743175.jpg (1212x1566, 224K)

Basically this:
When you learn about manifestation and how to be a magician, you attain the ultimate power. High IQ isn’t a prerequisite.

I was blessed with the knowledge of the elites by being a pioneer if the internet . I learned knowledge the commoner shouldn't know. Instead of being loud about it , I subtley increase my power level through mediation and reading. The key is reading the right books which the elites have been lazy about hiding that information.

One key book was by Carol Quigley, Clinton's teacher . His book showed me how international politics actually work.

Once you've read what they have read, then the world opens up.

I don’t know any spooks or assorted alphabet complex acolytes. My gut feel tells me that they have a significant superiority complex based on their power and educational background. This supports an institutional smugness that can be blinding to new conditions and an overconfidence in intellectual firepower alone without an understanding of the changing rules of a strategic game.

The only fucking question that matters is where the fuck do i meet women above 115iq?

170 IQ for Eric Weinstein is just my personal guess, the explanation for it will be long and boring. Dude is such a mental titan it makes my head spin and I guessed 170 when compared to own IQ, Petersons and some people from my personal life. On an IQ test I took I got a result of 145+, would have to take another test to pinpoint it better but sitting and taking the test for hours again is something I can't be bothered to do and frankly I don't care if it's 145, 151 or 9999, I took the test to measure if I'm an utter retard or if the world is retarded, the result is not what I hoped for.

Intellectually I feel very comfortable when listening to/thinking about Molyneux/Peterson explanations/chain of thought, often challenge it/see flaws in their reasoning and I came to very similar conclusions on many topics as they did when I was about 14/15, + people from personal life, I would rate "IQ ~150 ideas" as rather easy to comprehend. (Yeah I know Peterson spent a lot of time making his ideas as communicable as possible.)

From personal life, when talking to a friend of mine with IQ 162 I really need to put mental effort during the conversations and sometimes I need some time to fully understand their reasoning. (The guy won multiple awards in international mathematical competitions, sold patents for his tech inventions, guy is solid genius level)

With Eric Weinstein stuff he says casually, seemingly on the fly during a conversation invokes a "wait, what did just happen, rewind that again, and again" reaction in my brain and it will take me hours/days to comprehend the depth of what he's talking about. At the moment, I would rank him as the most intelligent speaker I have ever heard in my life and my brain craves his reasoning/logic like nobody else before, maybe apart from Aristotle. So personally I would rank him way, way above Peterson and way above my IQ 162 friend.

As promised, the explanation was long, boring and it's just a personal guess.

not very diferent from your average joe, diference is they have lots of money and resources

>people who run that agency and this bureau
Normal folk that have done some wet work for the gov. They are the ultimate goys, to ascend to a directive/management post you must be politician first, all else come second. Now you connect the dots.

I am a 141 and still think most people are blind for instance Jow Forums. But hey I can easily tell when a person is trying to lead his actions to attain something, even if he doesn't realise. Or to catch the intentions.

But then again I can't control my expression of short time emotions. From anxiety to violence, an open book.

Science and Engineering are comfortable zones because dealing with everyone madness on the social life is tedious. People are divided by the smallest things and lie as nothing.

A fairytale will do what you can't achieve organically from people understanding each other, an invisible man can do wonders. Fuck this world.

Fuck, This reads like old-school Reddit cringe. Are you Enlightened? Love the black science man? Have you ever worn a Fedora? When someone takes a picture of you, do you insist on opening your mouth as wide as you possibly can?
> fucking retard

Attached: image.jpg (1024x683, 408K)

wrong

Smart enough to get by and well educated enough to have basic qualifications. Nothing that would blow your mind though. Patronage and cronyism plays a far bigger role than brain power.

iq is akin to processor speed, no matter how fast you are, the user is still a fucking moron. not even hawkings could cure his own disease and get out of his wheelchair.

#dipshitcircus

Attached: delusions.jpg (617x435, 69K)

No idea what you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure you're talking with yourself. You're talking to your own preconceptions, or rather self assuring them. Nice that you've decided to share them, someone needs to maintain the autism on Jow Forums.

I have 146 IQ and this thread is complete horseshit. When you reach this level of intelligence, a choice is given: to invest in the saving of mankind, or live for oneself. Most of us choose the latter, simply because life is too short not to pursue your own interests. It's a form of unavoidable nihilism you don't understand, and may never know.

yeah because you need to be so smart to be born into power and corruption.
>some great great great grandfather hundreds of years ago was "smart" enough to scam people out of their gold with paper bills
>your family is now the most wealthiest family in all eternity
wow such IQ
>great granfather drilled oil
>industrialization happens
>now one of the wealthiest families in the world
WOW.
the problem isn't their "high IQ" the problem is the low iq and apathy of the population due to many factors like media brainwashing and being in constant struggle to get by to actually get educated and learn what's going around the world(pro tip its not what the news tell you).

The only legitimate 170+ IQ person I ever knew was a depressed, filthy shit who never tried and barely ever went to classes in university, yet he still managed to somehow graduate and is making six figures doing something with machine learning now.

I think the ultra IQ people are still hugely successful despite chronically underachieving and having crippling depression.

Chris Langan: the man with 200 IQ

youtube.com/watch?v=j-788Upky2Y

Attached: Langan.png (832x725, 727K)

Thanks, will check out his books. I've been interested in the topic of international politics/geopolitics for several years now but it's still rather puzzling to me, especially current events. Like who is behind the arabic mass migration into Europe? It's blatantly an artificially orchestrated event, with many nations/groups directly/potentially benefiting from it, but it still doesn't make any sense to me as a whole, especially on the EU leaderships reaction to it. Maybe his books will shed some light.

Just think, if the internal combustion engine had kicked off at the same rate as the steam engine we'd have pushed all the Arabs into fucking Africa and told them to swivel on an Enfield.

You provide 0 arguments, a false dichotomy, an incorrect answer to the false dichotomy and an emotional appeal to nihilism combined with an insult. In short, spam.

21-24 y/o edgelord detected. Don't worry, you'll grow up out of it after your brain structure fully develops, you'll get out of useless academia and start real life.

what a miserable fuk

>Just how intelligent is the top layer of the "elites"?
They are NOT smart. They are weak, petty scared men.

They have money, they buy who and what they want. This is why Trump sends 10 million of american tax dollars to israhell a day.

Attached: 1528427557385.jpg (752x720, 126K)

>Consequently, remediation should focus on creating more appropriate environments.
I'm sure the smart people will be happy that stupid people are creating environments for them.

imagine being 18 with a high school education. imagine living in your grandpa's attic, unemployed, and you have been a mensa member since you were 12 and scored 135. Potential. however all you did was eat mushrooms and think, you never went back to school. then after 12 years of this you get into a car accident at 30 yrs old. you have a concussion, post concussion, and a stroke during the crash. next you must learn how to read, write, sing, dance, play the piano, and draw all over again. finally after a year of rehabilitation your clinician arranges for two intelligence tests. you are 31 years old, broke, uneducated, drug addicted, and score 162 on the stanford binet and 157 on the catell. oh and you makes sandwiches in a convenience store.

>Dude is such a mental titan it makes my head spin
>With Eric Weinstein stuff he says casually, seemingly on the fly during a conversation invokes a "wait, what did just happen, rewind that again, and again" reaction in my brain and it will take me hours/days to comprehend the depth of what he's talking about
>I would rank him as the most intelligent speaker I have ever heard in my life and my brain craves his reasoning/logic like nobody else before.

Attached: 1506850337547.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

> Elites
When I think of "elite", I think of either the ruling class or the superwealthy.

I will tell you this- the members of the superwealthy that I've met have a really high chance of being versed in philosophy, and would fit right at home here on Jow Forums.

I only know personally a few state reps, but have been told by lobbyists that most federal congressmen are just empty suits, and not particularly smart.

If you are so smart, then how have you missed it? Misfortune is the human condition.

Over 160 here- Weinstein is objectively FUCKING smart, there is no faking that. His brother is smart too, but I disagree wholeheartedly with Eric when he promotes Brett as being smarter than he is. Brett is too hung up on ideology, and hanging himself as a progressive- until he lets that go, he is at his ceiling.

A possible theoretical explanation.
We're 'prototypes', nature experiments with higher IQ individuals and sadly most of us will fail/be born faulty.

If we assume that over the course of history human IQ was/is raising, it would be carried forward by 'prototype'/'experiment' units. It would be expected that significant changes in the brain and overall nervous system would carry massive risks. If we have 1 000 individuals each with slightly different mutations causing higher IQ, most of those mutations would introduce massive drawbacks/faults alongside higher IQ. (I know it's more complex than that) Over time, the 1 000 number would be grinded down by natural/human selection and shrink significantly.

When IQ 80 was the norm, most people born with IQ 90 had significant drawbacks/faults and over thousands of years the higher IQ trait which carried those drawbacks were grinded out / gotten rid off, leaving only/mostly the higher IQ traits without those drawbacks. Time passes, we're in 2018 and the 'experimental, mostly still faulty' IQ zone is now higher, but it's still work in progress.

Just a theory.

Can you give me one social critique or insight that he has made and that isn't blantantly obvious? Why should I or anyone else listen to what he has to say?

i can tell you its an entirely visual faculty. you dont have thoughts, you see them. you dont think, you see thinking. it happens in a split second, every split second, without your consent. it occurs in much the same way your hair grows or your heart beats. when people talk to you, your imagination sees what they are talking about. im not talking about letters, but the scene. when you talk to other people about what "you think" it is exactly equivalent to trying to write a book report about a movie, in real time. its almost impossible to master but suffering demands mastery. thus you learn to speak with clarity and move with a peculiar grace. when people get mad at you, its because being with you makes them hate themselves. they play pretend, they deflect, they wont be confronted. they have no intellectual, behavioral, professional or emotional integrity yet raise you to put them first, to treat them like equals when they cant even bear the responsibilities of their freedoms. they tell you who you are, what to feel, what to think, what to be and what to do. when they should be based in agency they instead use shame, abuse, approval as social capital. its horrific to behold. as a child they put you in daycare, and you excitedly rush outside to meet the other kids. your glare breaks as you pass through the door, and soon your eyes adjust to see ... children hitting each other on the head with rocks, with full adult approval and supervision. not the kind of people you emulate, and though lowered expectations increase hope they dont produce results, not even after decades. regardless ... its somehow narcicistic and egotistical to believe im smarter than you, but interacting with you as equals drains the fucking life out of me.

They both are probably around 130, they got success by hardwork, but the material isn't as brilliant as uncle Ted.

Most of the ultra high IQ are written off as crazy. Mind works too fast.

I mean I'm very open to discovering someone more intelligent, if you know someone like that, please do share. In fact can't wait to find someone even more intelligent, but I don't expect that to happen soon, would be pleasantly surprised tho.

lmao you fucking brainlet no mad please

there are tells - you just have to listen

You don't have to be intelligent, just knowledgeable

Basically, they work like dogs, they have good connections and information. But intelligence is not really necessary

At this point in time, $$$they$$$ are not very bright. I mean, look at how badly $$$they$$$fucked up.

To the point where, earlier this year at the Bildergberg meeting, they decided to return to nationalism and try to turn back the tide of immigration. It's why Chemnitz has been allowed to be globally reported.

$$$They$$$ and the (((minions))) fucked up, and are in the process of currently trying to fix things.

if you need something to occupy your mind may I suggest learning English?

tfw you're the REAL intellectual dark web

Attached: richard-spencer.jpg (2560x1707, 375K)

As a means to an end, mostly.

>t. actual smart person
this is spot-on, but there are a subset who are genuinely able to assist the monkey-brained masses. those people are often prominent but are rarely known for their truly impactful efforts.

True

I'm a 107, right smack in the middle of average. Even a dumbass like me can utilize remote viewing and chaos magic with enough study and dedication. Just Imagine what secrets those old esoteric faggots are keeping from us.

Attached: BRAIN2.gif (608x404, 45K)

When you have access to the akashic record, your IQ is pretty much irrelevant as long as you are not actually retarded. In fact low IQ people with this sort of power are probably far more dangerous than high IQ people.

it's a lonely existence

they put me in special education and tried to tell me i was autistic because i refused to stop confronting them with my reasoning and refused to play pretend.

Yeah it surely looks like that either they have an exquisitely complex master plan that's impossiburu to figure out, or they're just a bunch of basically incompetent sillies who have no idea what they're doing. Sometimes it really seems that the 'inherited' power circles are just dumb as fuck, beyond acceptable levels of retard. 'Ooops, we accidentally... The entire Europe...'

Still, wouldn't bet my money on heads of intelligence agencies like CIA/NSA being dummies, would bet the opposite.

Attached: oops.jpg (430x539, 43K)

>170 IQ for Eric Weinstein is just my personal guess, the explanation for it will be long and boring. Dude is such a mental titan it makes my head spin

>On an IQ test I took I got a result of 145+

Attached: 094820482390490.jpg (399x385, 27K)

we think by seeing, he provided something to visualize while you provided nothing to visualize. what you provided doesnt refute the product we get from his post. your failure to see this is fucking astounding. you're also using the wrong social capital.

You don't need an abnormally IQ so long as people are buyin' what you're sellin'. In other words, all you need is for the masses to be sufficiently dumb and/or unaware.

>People who run the NSA
Yeah, I've read NSA code. It's broken as shit.

Many different factions and interests within the global intelligence community. So much infighting and backstabbing that it makes it hard for them to actually implement a common agenda.

I have a 132 IQ and I'm smart enough to know that it isn't IQ alone that gets elites to where they are.

If you've ever dealt with an emotionally intelligent high-IQ (130-145) elite type you'll know that their ruthlessness in maintenance of wealth and power is really the only thing that differentiates them from normal people. Their IQ is just a cherry on top and makes them more efficient at consolidation of control and autonomy in their own lives.

The elites are very good at getting people to do things for them, they are masters of persuasion and deception. Verbal-IQ is the most important to them because there are plenty of high Spatial-IQ types that are willing to work for fiat currency.

Attached: stupids.jpg (460x419, 19K)