What is the final solution to the nigger problem?

What is the final solution to the nigger problem?

Attached: 1514750474540.jpg (600x505, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kcra.com/article/man-allegedly-kidnapped-raped-teen-girl-and-kept-her-as-his-pet/19689334
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill all them

Attached: 1532562926268.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

Selective Miscegenation
Eugenics
Purge of monoracial Negroes
Genetic Engineering
Cybernetic Augmentation

Are you for Negroids + against niggers or are you against Negroids?

There are several ways to deal with the nigger problem but it all can generally depend on your point of view. We could attempt to civilize the savages or as others have suggested kill them all. There are several other ways but that's just a thought.

Attached: 0691_-_SF8tSoO.jpg (120x117, 5K)

You confess the truth. That's the first step.

Attached: Equality.png (1000x2000, 2.16M)

Lead

All Americans:
see post Do post related like 99% of Earth as the first step in the plan.

True

Second, eliminate Hispanic-descent Hybrids.

Attached: Untitled.png (1344x3304, 3.14M)

>We could attempt to civilize the savages
That's been tried and failed on an international scale.

Report them

Attached: F669975C-D33A-4760-A498-1176CAAD0992.jpg (1043x1088, 85K)

Deport them

Third, multiple overthrows of Bantus in Africa.

Attached: 1535159887829.png (1200x600, 279K)

>that pic
I mean it literally already does go on everyday with the races reversed. It just gets even less press coverage than that

Four, more of this.

Attached: Hybrid Nationalism.png (2000x3000, 1.83M)

You're Mexican?

Attached: 1534731276020.jpg (418x743, 58K)

genophage

Why would I be a spic?

Genocide

They should be deported to Liberia. Those who refuse to go should be shot.

Bantus get stripped of power in Africa, universal minority rule.

Attached: APARTHEID.png (1037x327, 471K)

>tell your daughters the truth about race

like they would give a fuck, girls are being brainwashed/desensitized towards this sort of thing, bunch of masochistic retards that go along with whatever's mainstream, do you think they care about getting raped by nigs? that's trendy right now.

The bible told us 2 millennium ago:

"For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.” - 2 Thessalonians

Or, to put it another way, there is a reason why state parks and nature reserves have signs that say don't feed the animals. End the welfare state and niggers literally don't exist.

Gassing the jews

Fuck you for suggesting the further destruction of Liberia. Mutts like you need to be shot trying to fuck up our work to clean Liberia up.

Really it just fucking boils down to beauty:
Cunts are nothing if they aren't young and beautiful. Bonus points for not being a complete raging bitch.
Old? Worthless.
Fat? Worthless.
Ugly? Worthless.
Complete raging bitch? Narcissistic or manipulative or deceptive? Major negatives.

And sheboons are almost always raging cunts, fat, and ugly right out of the gate.

Nigger males are just straight up violent and stupid and nobody fucking likes that.

The only reason some white cunts go for nigger males is because they actually work out and look like men compared to pasty white numale pussies.

Want to save the white race?
Get in the gym.
Work at your job and get money.
Don't put with shit-- don't put up with ANY bullshit AT ALL.

Conquer and subjugate the pussy and save the white race.

Eliminate Affirmative Action and SNAP + Welfare

What are you even on about

Attached: 1526586880160.jpg (850x478, 278K)

You have the reading comprehension of a nigger.

White people are actually useless these days. White women are only good for the sluttiest of slutty activities and to keep rapists sexually pleased. White men have nothing to offer anymore in terms of intelligence (Asians are way smarter in any civilized environment); they are simply low testosterone complainers.

White people are fucked in the next 100 years.

Attached: 1534731062987.png (1200x600, 238K)

Am Cleveland fag. Cannot confirm this story because I haven't heard shit about it. But it wouldn't surprise me, we've got a serious nigger infestation on our hands. I just texted my brother who's CPD to see it it's real.

You do. What the fuck does anything you said have to do with my race or my movement?

The solution is Jobs.

The final solution

Give them jobs, watch them half-ass them and expect a full paycheck.

GET IN HERE WE ARE SAVING THE WEST ONE SMALL STEP AT A TIME
STOP SITTING ON YOUR ASS AND KEEP A NON-SHILL THREAD ALIVE

Attached: 1535354445921.png (358x1044, 46K)

>A literal and admitted nigger mongrel is calling me a mutt

Attached: 1506251976422.jpg (1396x1080, 155K)

based

>0 replies
lmao see what I mean about it being easy to ignore?

kcra.com/article/man-allegedly-kidnapped-raped-teen-girl-and-kept-her-as-his-pet/19689334

You're right. We need to employ some professional lynchers.

You're a fucking brainless Amerimutt and you want to fuck up another country even worse to save your own. You're ethnically part-Jewish.

1944shop, nice.

where's the proof that they were racist? they probably just thought the girls looked attractive. it's more common to find attractive white girls than attractive black girls

guys.. chill with the n-word please.

Hybrid pride. Rather be me than a nigger, Amerimutt, kike or cuck.

Attached: nasim najafi aghdam1.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I just want to send you home to play with your fellow apes, it's the natural and humane thing to do, you're probably sick and tired of people trying to make you act human and I want to spare you that. Some lot of gratitude, but I know you are a simple beast. Would you like a banana?

Attached: nigger9.jpg (460x563, 66K)

>Cleveland
t. Guy from medina.

Black nuclear families

Attached: 'merica8.jpg (1511x2015, 176K)

I’m from Cleveland too- it’s fake. There’s literally 0 info on it, so unless it was a massive conspiracy to cover this up- there isn’t black people are on the news all the time- OP is a fag and it’s another Jow Forums lie

I humbly suggest we start by killing all the jews.

Attached: 1525219709867.jpg (600x436, 62K)

Wouldn't be surprised if it was faked or enhanced. Anyone using propaganda as weaponry is a coward.

>You're so triggered by that meme you had to reply twice
Ooga booga!

Attached: niggers4.jpg (477x480, 26K)

However, wouldn't be shocked if it was true either.

Cyanide-laced watermelon.
C4-laced fried chicken.
Air Jordans can only be purchased with a valid high school diploma.

Attached: CaptainBAS4pol.png (621x889, 379K)

Mutt delusions. I am right so I have no need for petty anger. It's beneath me.

*tips fedora*

>anti-Hybrid mutt calls me a nigger and an ape
>thinks he is hurting my feelings
Why even waste your breath? You know nothing of my kind and whatever you assume, you believe, only if it benefits your narrative.

I respect people like you over Amerimutts.

I would be very surprised if it were true. This is a city that literally LOVES to put black people commiting crimes on the news. If you only watch 19 action news you’d think it was pretty much the only thing happening in the city. They never talk about local politics, or government- it’s just “check out this black guy that got arrested!”

all future doctors

Superior people have no time for inferior thoughts. So you can spout whatever anti-Hybrid bullshit you need to. It will never rid you of your insecurity for being a tribeless mutt. It will never change the truth you know nothing of my kind and you're so stupid or ignorant, you compare my kind to something alien to my kind.

Three possible answers:
1) Niggers commit crimes in high numbers

2) Whites lie on Blacks a lot in Cleveland

3) A combination of both

I mean...
When people say 'mutt' they're talking about you.
But hey, do you man.

So no banana, then?

Attached: niggers1.png (1268x1595, 1.48M)

Where I live is like 90% White... so a race war doesn't sound like a bad option... But I feel for the whites in the cities if/when it happens.

What's up with all these niggers calling everyone mutts lately? All I see on this board is "mutts" "unironically" and "BTFO" posted by subhuman non whites.

Attached: 1535640188557.jpg (1154x1019, 73K)

Step One: Fuck the insecure Amerimutt with the cousin fucking and the Southern drawl, confess the truth Step Two: Purge any Brazilian and Dominican mutt fuck.

Step Three: Conquer Liberia and reinstate Hybrid supremacy, Overthrow many African nations

Step Four: Fascist Hybrid Pride, World Wide

Step Five: Kill The Jews

Step Six: Minority Rule Of African Nations

Step Seven: Rebuild Monrovia

Step Eight: Secure Brazil

Step Nine: Genetic and Cybernetic Augmentation are enforced

Step Ten: Supplant The Negroids and exterminate them.

I beg to differ. A Hybrid is one thing, a mutt is another. A Mutt is a moraless worthless banal hybridized individual without honor. That is what America is full of: Mutts. Tribeless and honorless mutts. I do not believe in the American system.

Selectively Miscegenated offspring hybrids like myself can transcend this failed Jewish system.

Don't try to stop them, it's comedy gold

Attached: niggers5.png (1264x1828, 1.13M)

She cucked a hybrid and got fucked by a nigger/10

Amerimutts are comedy gold.

Honorless, Ignorant, Tribeless.

Attached: David-Swinyar.jpg (598x420, 38K)

Attached: paul_craig_cobb_nyt.jpg (3600x2400, 869K)

In which part of the plan do you come off food stamps and get a job

Attached: 1485665395093.jpg (800x800, 231K)

The absolute state of ethnic identity lacking insecure America. So pathetic they have to appropriate the accomplishments of ethnic Europeans and need a tribemutt ethnostate, led by David Duke, to dissolve all White tribal identities globally so they finally feel confident they have no culture, language or thousand year+ history. Fucking Rubik's cube rubes.

Attached: nndqU.jpg (612x612, 55K)

In what part do you stop being retarded like most of you anti-Hybrid ignorant mutts are?

Never been on it, never will be.

lol he on welfare

Attached: 1535243023756.jpg (1024x819, 86K)

Even more pathetic, the mutts have to result to stripping Hybrids of their identity with shit like the One Drop theory and cowardly attacks like this: Why are you mutthurt?

Never been on that either, anti-Hybrid, Kike-enslaved mutt.

Lol at those fucking niggers. Can't even spell. What have you mutts been teaching them?

Attached: rghty.png (292x477, 117K)

>What is the final solution to the nigger problem?
free trip back to africa.

>>What is the final solution to the nigger problem?
>free trip back to africa.
OH I free reparation back to africa

>once again so triggered you had to make two gibberish replies
Did you know that the African canary has a higher average IQ than the African "human"?

Attached: niggers8.jpg (703x762, 84K)

Mixed race people are demonstrably insane, you will NOT find a "normal" one

>37 posts by this ID
>namefag
I feel bad for you, so here's a (You), you pathetic attention-seeking goblino.

Attached: 1508371715251.jpg (3591x3591, 1.68M)

Making senseless points, more anti-Hybrid sentiments and citing two replies as some sort of negative. LOL. I bet you call rape victims whores or you say them wearing promiscuous clothes egged it on with a low IQ like that.

Why do I/would I care about Africans/Negroids, mutt? You should ask yourself this.

Based and redpilled

That makes us superior to you mutts. Being unstable permits us to have what it takes to end this age old question and the Jew question, once and for all.

Anything for the archives, amirite?

Because you are one, you said yourself you've got an eggplant parent.

Attached: niggers3.jpg (539x365, 18K)

Nigger DNA should be cleansed from the planet.