Weaponised Autism Operation 1: Weakening Feminism

G'day cunts. This is going to be the first in a series of operations to solve problems in the west. Slowly but surely, we will fix shit.

There will be shills who join this thread and act defeatist to try and get you not to participate. Ignore them. As you will see, participation is very easy and will have great effects on our society.

Our first target is (((child support))). A staple of kikes and feminists used to enslave men like this poor cunt.
news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/ruined-by-child-support-my-one-night-stand-is-still-costing-me/news-story/833a420c74ec13b74680d998d7b848cf

>Man has sex with a woman
>Woman steals his condom full of cum and impregnates herself in order to enslave him financially
>Court allows this all over the western world
>France even banned paternity tests unless court ordered!

Insane right? Now while you may not be a victim of this horror, there are men who are and this is not a power you want women to have. Good news is, this is actually very easy to repeal. It requires a small amount of effort from a lot of anons.

>Contact your local MP/representitive
>DEMAND they put a law in that makes it impossible for a man to get done for child support if the woman unconsentually steals his cum
>Make it well known they will gain votes if they support this and lose financial donations if they don't (reference vaguely that you are sending this on behalf of a local lobby group
>Politicians will shit bricks and being the slimey kike grubs they are, go for it because they want more shekels and votes
>Feminists cannot fight back against this without looking like rapists who want to enslave men

It's a small step but an important victory, allowing us to shift the overton window in our favor and paving the way for the next phase in the plan.

Find your local MP and get to work.
Copy paste this thread and re-post it.

God speed anons, you're not alone.

Attached: Metoo.png (800x400, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Members/Members
ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members
congress.gov/members
parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/current-state-of-the-parties/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Start writing your local MP a passionate letter detailing why you stand strongly against this evil (and so does your local community)!

>Australia
aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Members/Members

>Canada
ourcommons.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members

>America
congress.gov/members

>UK
parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/current-state-of-the-parties/

This affects the entire western world and we can all take part.

So this is the first target?

Bumping this. We need as much people as we can to get this actually running, though.

Thanks guys and yes, this is the first operation since it's easy as fuck. Our chance of victory is insanely high, no politician would not want to support this.

Please copy all of my OP and re-make the thread if you don't see it up on the catalog.
We need as many anons on board as possible. If just 10% of the board takes part, we will have a shit ton of letters being sent to MP's.

All you lurkers get to work!

hey i have autism and cant write for shit, can you write me a letter and ill send one

we could make a base template, but people need to be sure to remix it.

I will try and cook one up now. If other anons can also give it a go and post yours, we can mix and match.

Key talking points will be

>If the man does not consent to getting pregnant it is wrong to make him pay for child support
>These women are rapists
>Politician will gain votes for supporting this + donations

...so....you want me to contact my local MP and demand they do something about women stealing cum out of condoms?

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 20K)

Women are taking over this board, you can move to bant
Jow Forums now stands for politically organized ladies
Saggy stinky ballsacks GTFO NOW!

>t. roastie
Tits or GTFO

based

Poor lil boy mad you have to help pay for your childs needs, grow the fuck up.

Stole cum filled condom lmfao bitch you're paranoid, take your meds. Yeah.. Theres no way that strange cow u fkd got pregnant from the sex.

Fkn moron or terrible larp.

NEXT

Just look down at your own DD man boobs
U btfo

Attached: I wonder who could be behind this post the text adventure.gif (120x160, 826)

Attached: WompWomp.jpg (282x332, 12K)

Yea.

...with my real name and address? Bearing in mind this information can be used to ID and dox any Jow Forumsack who goes through with OP's idea?

>Feminists cannot fight back against this without looking like rapists who want to enslave men

i don't think that would deter any feminists

bumperino!

perfect example of defeatist shill

Interesting idea, count me in. But maybe I'm just a retard but I can't help but wonder how could this law actually work? Because how can you prove to a court that a woman actually stole your cum? Wouldn't the law lead to abuses by men who just don't want to have children? And women are pretty good actresses too. How would this actually work?

>contact MP
fucking LAWL. First, your plan is shit tier, second, CIA niggers out.

I might be getting ahead of the operation here, but I've always felt a weak point in feminism is femininity itself. Point out how most "feminists" detest femininity, and start labeling them as Androgynists, cause they are. Start calling women feminists only if they showcase femininity. Basically, you couldn't possibly call yourself a naturalist if you wanted to redefine nature, and do away with everything we once called nature, why let the jews get away with doing this to femininity? Women's culture, and possibly nature, is under attack, and like all jewish tricks its in disguise as their own advocacy.