Why do we waste resources on mutants?

Why do we waste resources on mutants?

Attached: 005a59b38958c0a2975f.jpg (620x407, 27K)

>implying resources are important
It's an interesting experiment into human compassion for weaker beings who happen to share their genetics.

But again, resources are irrelevant. By creating scarcity you incentivise efficiency and progress. Might as well do it for a "good" cause.

Awww. That's one adorable baby.

So if you have a piece of bread and you have to share it, wouldn't it be smart to give it to useful people and not waste on some vegetables?

Mios dios...

Attached: 451e50fb.jpg (768x960, 100K)

God wills it.

Joan please fuck off. You are a disgusting fat pig and the only thing that will fuck you is a nigger.

ive made a career out of working with retards which is pretty cool because i get paid to sit around and ignore them hahaha

>cherry picking
>the post

Because we're retarded and because the good guys lost in 1945.

>what is a meme
>the post

If bread is cheap and/or I have a bakery, I would sooner distribute any wasted produce among the poor in hopes that one of the children I feed grows up to kill communists or becomes a doctor who'll remove this brain tumour caused by dumb conversations like this.

It's called enlightened self interest, you'll never know who might benefit you in the far future, a retard, midget, bastard or nigger, so you help them all and avoid making enemies so it's unlikely you're helping your enemies.

dont bother trying to explain empathy for ones own children to a nigger, you are better off explaining gravity to an ant.

Because we value the wellbeing of all humans.

>some spastic mongoloid
>human

Don't be a meanie

Attached: TURD3 Farting in my hands with my pants wrapped around my hands while farting_themovie.png (985x900, 342K)

What if that "mutant" was your own child?

We would have an abortion duh

So doctors can drive their lexus trucks

The kid is still better looking than a young Steve Buscemi or a cartoon Peter Lorre.

Attached: FMK.png (933x510, 327K)

because if we don't, basically all the spics and niggers in the US will cry genocide

the irony

mutant parent here, the burden ruins the lives of the families they belong to and cost the state a small fortune in staffing and assistance costs

>reasonable answer to the mutant problem when?

Autism is a massive drain of resources on the West.

Attached: 86986986967456453425467.jpg (2242x1116, 486K)