Is it true that white people fear black men?

is it true that white people fear black men?

Attached: Wypipo_e03fa8_6638489.jpg (1200x1200, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jO_v2sXm-f4
youtube.com/watch?v=cnEGQe5MZEc&t=158s.
theync.com/woman-dies-horrifically-on-ride-malfunction.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=vpDHcxnGYt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mountain climbing is much less dangerous than niggers

That would be so comfy during a zombie apocalypse

You have to relax to be able to sleep

Go back Taco

Attached: 1530747754867.jpg (2960x1973, 2.11M)

Only the ones who are capable of understanding reality and clear as day statistics. So most liberals don't.

Fpbp

Attached: 1532108941368.jpg (835x773, 339K)

fpbp

Everyone is afraid of Madthad because he's black.

The cliff is safer

Hiking K2, the wind, the chill, the cold and uncertain nature of every step. Moment by moment surrounded by death at the narrowest misstep.
The courage of our people is boundless. Our nerve strong. Our direction and intention pure and true/
sitting at a stop light in downtown Baltimore at 2am
heart pure and intention noble, our only weakness is in trusting that niggers wont chimp out. Uncertain yet is the truth of the nog. As profoundly devoid of humanity like K2, the nogs presence is an ever uncertain poison perfectly designed to take advantage of our kind nature. K2 plays by rules of nature, nogs play according to tribalism and dark insane narratives of persecution which ring true to the childlike understanding of the nog. K2 wont rape you and your baby. Plain and simple. Nogs are much much more dangerous. Also leave it to a nog to not understand how "sleepin on da cliff n shiz" is possible because of how amazing white people are. Nigs cant comprehend beauty and abstract concepts and serenity like white people. Which is why to this negro who wrote this would never see the flaw in their logic. Statistically its a billion times safer than living next door to a nog.

Attached: 1530993466394.jpg (1280x800, 872K)

mountain climbers are the most pretentious faggots especially about their gearqueer bullshit, absolute worst outdoor subculture

Thread is only downhill from here.

You can mitigate the risk of falling off a cliff, you can't mitigate niggers

This post made me want to go hiking. Fuck, I hate being a poor NEET who tasted the outdoors once and now dreams about it constantly

Locking your door around blacks = calculated risk
Sleeping on the side of a cliff = calculated risk

What's so hard to understand, niggers?

Best post mein Nogger

Attached: moar.jpg (151x151, 51K)

A cliff never tried to steal my fucking car.

It's not a fear, it's a rational response to violent crime rates. This is why niggers will never succeed they aren't self aware at all.

I think white people are just tired of paying taxes so niggers can live on welfare.

cliffs don't randomly have sexual emergencies

FPBP

I'm not even white and I fear anyone darker than me.

How does one potty on a cliff face?

Attached: 1413747641449.jpg (600x401, 40K)

Very carefully.

white people don't use spices

LOL~!!!!!!!

Try to have a nigger friend then tell me.
Backstabbers, mentally crippled individuals that only move in order to gain and have.

youtube.com/watch?v=jO_v2sXm-f4

fat fuck who can do less than 0.25 pullup, detected

>the massive, shit eating grin on everyone on the leftside

Attached: 1535763168796.gif (360x346, 170K)

whites don't fear blacks, they fear losing everything for defending themselves.

This. In addition, in a hypothetical world where weapons don't exist, people wouldn't have an ounce of fear in them towards anyone. I firmly believe that. The only logical reason why people "fear" niggers is because they rely on weapons. They have no heart to use their hands.

I had plenty of white and black friends in college in the US. One of them went to India to help poor children.

youtube.com/watch?v=cnEGQe5MZEc&t=158s.

No.

It's not really fear just caution. And it's really is more about how they are dressed. A black guy in a suit and tie or a polo and khakis isn't a problem.

sheeit mufugga

Attached: true.png (500x415, 98K)

lol fuck no

not by any small amount

riots never spill into the suburban districts because nigga you got 10 kids standing outside the entrance of their neighborhood with tactical carbines aimed out the back of their fathers' phalanx arrangement of pickup trucks

don't fuck with our fucking shit, we work hard to treasure the few things we don't get fucking fucked out of enjoying

>is it true that white people fear black men?
only those right to the mean

>One of them went to India to help poor children.
And one of the was a nog.
We know. Red Pilled and based pede. calm down

Attached: 1525129088899.jpg (600x431, 39K)

>flag
>tripfag name

oof

Underrated

wut?

>Tripfag
>Doesn't have a tripcode
Anonymous..

it's more pity/guilt than fear

Attached: africans abstract thought.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

Statistically you are far more likely to be assaulted by a black person than a white person. In the last 5 years they have made it obvious they hate whites. Hate and resent. I'd vote for anyone who wanted to hurt black people. I want them gone, their kids beaten to death. Flood ghettos with dangerous drugs and deny them health care. Any black people reading this know I hate you because of your race. Never used to hate blacks until I realised how much they hate me. Now I want black genocide.

the fuck are you on about, Leaf? Was just responding to a Vietnam boi with the words "child sex" in his trip

FPBP

Attached: 1515974534399.png (800x720, 75K)

fear=/=mistrust rightly

The way niggers dress is retarded

I thought I was the only one who felt actual hatred and I mean actual hatred towards niggers.

white people see black people as a souvenir. they cant bring themselves to kill them off because they are stupid and like the novelty

sentimentality is overrated . if they like their trinkets im sure their own teeth will do well when dislodged from their jaws

>is it true that white people fear black men?
it's just pattern recognition

>blacks are 13% of the american population
>well over half of all violent crime is committed by blacks
>over 90% of the violent crime committed by blacks is committed by black males
>so it turns out that 6.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime
>wait, the majority of crime is committed by males aged 16-35
>so you be sayin' that about 3.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime in a country of over 300 million?

Attached: 1527178856974.png (662x703, 123K)

>One post by this ID

Come on and find out boy.

Attached: First Post - Best Post.jpg (600x468, 96K)

Attached: shaun king of the blacks.png (567x1579, 290K)

Balled and redpised

Only the weak ones. That's why they're so afraid of being called racist; they're terrified of the possibility of being confronted by an angry black person. Naturally most of them are basedboys.

I've never been sucker punched by a cliff.

This.
Americans are scared of niggers for the same reason any sane person wouldn't want to walk by a rambling methhead with a knife.
Unnecessary risk.

gravity will sucker punch you

theync.com/woman-dies-horrifically-on-ride-malfunction.htm

>They're terrified of the possibility of being confronted by an angry black person
In the cases where that does happen, I'm sure it's due to the fact that niggers always carry weapons. They can't rely on their hands because that would involve having a heart and willpower.

(korean)
(French)
(Aus/Heaven)
(Leafs)
(Japs)
(Germans)
(Dominican Republic)
(mexican)
(nazis)
(Libertarians)
(hillbillies)
(fags)
(H4x0rs)
(Kiwis)
(Finland)
This togetherness. who wouldve thought, that the universal truth about nogs would unite all people together. Im fuckin really cryin. God Bless us all.

Trips speak the truth.

Unironically true.

That's not a tripcode. Words mean things, friend.

>Not knowing what a tripcode is
Nigger

When you sleep on the side of a cliff you are in control and there is almost no random chance of something going wrong
With niggers you never know what they will do

He's a namefag. There is no tripcode in that man's post.

True. There is no tripcode in it.

This

Attached: IMG_1744.jpg (399x494, 42K)

Lmao, that’s not a trip code. Lurk moar, you’re starting to glow.

Of course you are curious around a different species, same as you are if a crow, or something domestic like a dog walks up to you. Niggers are still at homo sapien stage and shiet while the modern human is homo sapien sapien.

Came here to say this. Fucking hilarious. It's safer to camp on the side of a cliff than drive through the hood.

Niggers are unpredictable and feral, cliffs are safe and the most I gotta worry about is a Bald Eagle

youtube.com/watch?v=vpDHcxnGYt8

Only in the same way you fear a wolf or a bear. Thanks to technology and modern society we're rarely ever in danger, so we don't even think about it. If confronted with a feral one, though, and you don't have the tools on your to defend yourself, it's a life or death situation.

speaking of the outdoors how come niggers dont go hiking and whatnot?

I wish niggers weren't in America so I wouldn't have to worry about them.

This.
A cliff doesn't jump out and try to murder your or rob you.

Why did this thread even continue beyond this point?

>Mexico
Thats ireland you fucking retard.

We just like to be safe.

The cliff will not break into my house or rob me. Nigger on the other hand will.

Ropes certainly mitigate both.

came to post this

Nice digits. Fact is whites have natural enemies, the nigger demons being one of them

you have it backwards fampai

I don't fear the black man, i kill one every night. The corpse in the forest, and the silence.

White people are not allowed to harm black people, or even call them names. Doing so results in WYPIPO getting gang raped in prison and their carriers destroyed. It's a conditioning we have accepted.

There is also the added thread that black people are cowards and trash and know it, so if you want to beat the shit out of a nigger you have to fight all of the other niggers with him, which isn't possible.

TL;DR if niggers are coddled and sheltered from WYPIPO, otherwise we would have finished using them as Christmas tree ornaments just to get them the fuck out of our society

..yeah...totally...

Attached: lynchings.jpg (540x448, 80K)

>things we can control
>things we cant control

I rather die on my own terms then on someone elses

It's not fear, it's just common knowledge.

Niggers literally destroy everything, or every place, they acquire, take, or purchase.

Just look at Harlem, Baltimore, Detroit, South Central Los Angeles, New Orleans, Memphis, Atlanta...

Harlem is being gentrified finally after the 2008 crises caused a lot of Black to panic and sell everything they had to the Jews...who then turned all their vacant lots and fucked up buildings into Whole Foods and Best Buys.

Fear? No, but wary of the consequences your bad behavior and antagonism deserves and wary of delivering it.

Yes because we don't want to be murdered

This

Baltimore city is actually getting better. blacks are slowly getting pushed west out of the city. the whole east side of this city is mostly white now. its a really nice sight to see. the buildings no longer look like shit the stores dont look dirty etc

What causing it?

I could say the same thing about Los Angeles - but the beaners aren't much better. Slowly but surely both are being pushed out of Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley into the Mojave or Antelope Valley (Palmdale, etc.)...which is basically the fucking desert, in those cases.

It's gonna be like Mad Max out there soon. Except every vehicle will be a former Dodge Charger.