Without bringing genetics into this...

Without bringing genetics into this, how come there hasn't been even 1 black nation throughout history that has been economically successful?

Attached: 3V3bEU2t_o.jpg (2397x1600, 1.75M)

There really is none?

Attached: ladies-fetching-water.jpg (1984x1488, 1.53M)

>Without bringing genetics into this

Attached: 1520212084260.png (769x733, 34K)

It's niggers

black niggers are burdened with retard level iqs

its truly not hard to understand

The question answers itself. Because niggers.

Can't afford a proper drainage / water system but can afford to dye her hair?

Fuck off you racist cunt.
Like any of us here haven't heard about Wakanda.

>answer my question without answering my question

Attached: giphy.gif (415x303, 1.36M)

Black nations actually were pretty successful prior to the white invasion of their continent. You just never hear about it because white people were further ahead but sub-Saharan Africa had big cities and centers of learning just like the rest of the world.

germany

Economics is a system of oppression. In order for wealth to have any meaning some must have much while others have little. In society that isn't based in money the community sustains itself.

spbp

lmfao canadi*ds are not human

Great but what does that have to do with black societies?

Lol. Centres of learning yet they weren't able to invent the wheel?

Look at everywhere they take over that has been a success, Detroit, St. Louis, Memphis, Baltimore etc and now what is happening to Paris. I am convinced that they are literally animals with the ability to speak. We CANNOT be the same species. We have to be different subspecies and I think science is covering this up.

kek m8

bwahahahahahhahahahhahah wtf? are you drunk?

>Without giving the correct answer what is the correct answer.

Mali Empire was wealthy from gold reserves and slave exports

Same as the abos, islanders etc, mild winters, warm climate, never forced to prepare for their own survival, hunter/gathering did the job so they never forced to progress.

Oh, you mean like Mansa of Mali? The retarded nigger who thought giving out gold like it was candy would make everyone rich instead of causing a hyperinflation so severe, it was not seen until modern times? I mean, niggers don't even understand basic math so I could see why they couldn't understand basic economics

> Invalidate answer to a question.
> Ask question.

Without saying 4, what is 2 + 2?

Attached: sage.jpg (728x546, 121K)

It has to do actually with evolution, which implies genes.

Look: the primitive white man (who wasn't even white in the first place) had to develop more intelligence to basically keep himself warm. That's where the russian, slav, and whole europe's 100IQ gets there, when, by the survival of the fittest, only the most intelligent who understand how to keep themselves warm survive.

Meanwhile, black people in Africa killed redheaded and blonde and blue-eyed people, so I guess they didn't ever evolve because they gave themselves no room to do so. They also didn't have any let's say reward for being intelligent, just for being athletic but they aren't really stronger than white man in absolute numbers, so they didn't really evolve at all.

It has to do with genes, because evolution works the way it does, no doubt.

tl;dr white people had to invent a few new tools to survive so dumb niggers died and master race intelligent white people survived, meanwhile niggers just had to run away from tigers n sheit but they wuz kangz for sure