HILLARY EMAILS

More Hillary Emails were released on 8/30. There are refrences to the Land of Alice and Torrey calls himself the Mad Hatter. Hillary is Alice. Theres this book too. What or where is the Land of Alice?

Attached: HIW.jpg (1076x1114, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx
linkedin.com/in/marty-torrey-40538518/
wasobamaborninkenya.com/InspectorSmith/forum/main-forum/pizzagate-scandal-pedophilia-child-sex-rings-and-blackmail-obama-clintons-and-others/10755-i-think-i-found-a-connection-between-the-norway-pedophiles-and-the-clinton-foundation
time.com/3943578/hillary-clinton-emails-personality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: landofalice.jpg (1427x1802, 183K)

Attached: 1535744641889.png (783x500, 63K)

this was in the release too, an "illness" is talked about

Attached: illness.jpg (1792x1722, 196K)

>foia.state.gov/search/results.aspx

Land of Alice makes me think of like a weekend getaway to rape kids or some shit.

Reminder that Q said Alice was Hillary's codename almost a year ago.

Attached: 1535769280890.jpg (1079x2442, 677K)

Nobody gives a fuck what Q says. Q isn't a prophet. You're trying to stop people from doing research by giving it to them spoonfed in cryptic segments. Fuck off.

Q is causing people to research you unnecessarily hostile autistic cretin.

I thought Q was a larp until this new batch of emails by the way. This is far too specific to be a coincidence and doesn't make sense as a metaphor in this context.

Nobody cares. Make your own thread.

Any link between the Mad Hatter and SA?

Hillary was Israel's biggest supporter in US Politics. Israel probably has connections. Also Q is an Israeli zionist psy op so it's natural they would blame Saudi Arabia on what they're guilty of. Just like Alex Jones blames 9/11 on the saudis and never names israel.

Go to bed, boomer leaf.

Seems Marty Torrey is involved with African organizations.

linkedin.com/in/marty-torrey-40538518/

STFU. This isn't even "your" thread you imbecilic autist.

Get off the fucking board then

Attached: 1530362323495.png (1238x872, 1.64M)

Some more on Marty Torrey (Mad Hatter).

wasobamaborninkenya.com/InspectorSmith/forum/main-forum/pizzagate-scandal-pedophilia-child-sex-rings-and-blackmail-obama-clintons-and-others/10755-i-think-i-found-a-connection-between-the-norway-pedophiles-and-the-clinton-foundation

Seems he's connected to the recent bust of Norwegian pedophiles. Interesting thread from 2016, so old info, but now we know a bit more from these latest emails.

Oh man is that him? He looks like a completely slimey Jewish pedophilic piece of shit. Vile.

saudi arabia

Why does q blame mossad and Israel at being at the top of the pyramid of bad actors? 4d chess?

So you can use that as an argument even though they literally said fucking nothing informative at all and ignore all the things happening every day that israel is responsible for.

No that Haim Saban.

time.com/3943578/hillary-clinton-emails-personality/

Attached: 1530812647972.jpg (1163x455, 170K)

Alice went through the looking glass, Hillary becoming president would be breaking through the metaphorical "glass ceiling".

Nah hillary wanted to nuke the firmament

>nice find
lets dig into Marty Torrey...

his linkedin: .................................................. .........

scroll down, 3 of his groups have to do with African Development, and he's in some organization called Corporate Council on Africa, interesting, but theres more

he started Captain Consultants LLC in 2003, from what I can gather it has to do with...

.................................................. ......

Acoustic engineering and consulting services, aerial surveying, cargo checkers, marine, and telecom, (thats quite an interesting list of business services which would be quite useful in human trafficking especially with cargo ships)

Marty Torrey is connected to Simon Stringer,

so thats Marty Torrey, Simon Stringer, James F Blom, and Admiral David Stone all connected in some way now with human trafficking and Africa if you're keeping score

Announcement of memorial service for Admiral David M Stone with link for donations instead of flowers to forgottenchildre.net

Attached: madhatter.png (1238x872, 1.42M)

>arrival of a newborn

Attached: 1519283326214.jpg (348x365, 33K)

That's Haim Saban, not Marty. That's not Marty.

>No that Haim Saban.

Attached: 118953690775ddeeffc803be52ab3772_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Watching you idiotic flipped Mueller and Drumpf is a kike puppet spastics try to attempt something new is really special in how idiotic and stupid you all are. fuck off this board