France, what the hell happened?

Paris - 2018.

Attached: PARIS.jpg (1916x982, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f49ELvryhao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 15-the-future-of-france-o-france-d-bestfootballjokes-enc-26157341.png (500x654, 173K)

I hate fr*nch niggers

The nazis were right.

Attached: 1532207562481.jpg (622x908, 261K)

what a beautiful multicultural society

Attached: soy1.png (644x800, 39K)

Pretty related - Paris after German invasion, Paris during ongoing African invasion.

Attached: paris.jpg (480x864, 89K)

Nazis said that Russians and Poles are inferior... but Nazis got annihilated by Russian, and Poles today are living in a homogeneous and conservative country in contrast to Germany. the Nazis were wrong about that... should have targeted Muslims and Africans instead

youtube.com/watch?v=f49ELvryhao

True.
Poland is safe, clean.
And getting wealthier.

niggers

>screenshot of Google Maps
>august 2017
>memeflags in charge of reading comprehension

The government decided and announced that there is NO SUCH THING as "native French people"

get fucked Trudeau, get some more muslims into your shithole.

False sense of security. If the jewish globalist agenda takes the west completely, their gaze and power will be focused squarely on central europe.
There will be no fighting it.

Je Suis Nigee

Attached: viva-la-whatever.jpg (400x299, 13K)

WW2 would have been avoided if they could just see what the world would have become... all would have united pretty sure.

It was enriched user. It was enriched.

Yeah because going to war with the Entente over Africa while Stalin takes Romania's oilfields sounds like a brilliant plan.
At the time the Russians were the bigger threat to Europe and practically all Muslims and Africans were under your rule.

>France, what the hell happened?
jews

Diversity.

I just spent way too long looking at that photo and trying to figure out why the truck would have a special african sign, I could genuinely think of no answers that were not hilarious but then I realized I was looking through the truck, not at it, and now I am sad

France is the scar of hitlers assassination

>France, what the hell happened?
wealth, liberalism and jews which lead to complacency and subversion

It's not getting any less brown with each passing day.

I'm a racist but that's unironically true though.

France hasn't been homogenous in 500+ years. Today it consists of some Germanics, a minority of Franks who still gave it its name, Gauls, and then eventually Iberians/Latins. There is no such thing as the native "French race"

Of course none of this is still an excuse to import countless niggers onto your streets

Paris is the worst, most of us think that way.
Go take a look at the other métropoles, it's more breathable.

Beautiful and stunning, isn't diversity great!

Attached: 1531701338671.jpg (1195x1728, 484K)