Are you prepared for the impending hapacracy?

Are you prepared for the impending hapacracy?

The HAPACRACY is the consequences of the HYPOCRISY of so-called proud WHITE nationalists marrying and breeding with so-called proud ASIAN feminists, leading to a generation of supreme EURASIANS who will inherit white power structures and rule over the lower races.

Attached: Graf_Richard_Nikolaus_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi_(1894–1972)__1930.jpg (572x758, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/hapa
eyewiki.aao.org/Epicanthal_folds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take your meds

>average day in the hapacracy
>cars fly in the sky bouncing shells off of eachother
>multiple speeches about roasties overlapping
>so much acne it leaves scars on the cars
>people run from the guns, get shot, die, and it rewinds
>complete anarchy

this is the hapa world

white men belong with asian women

Attached: crushed.png (650x400, 108K)

Central Asia already exists, it's full of Muslim hapas, and it's a total backwards shithole

>Says the beta incel neckbeard who can't fuck White women

looks like jude law. btw have you noticed that all the male models that are considered most attractive have asiatic features?

Attached: Sean-O'pry.jpg (630x350, 28K)

Behold the glorious Hapa Race

Old Kalergi was only 1/4 Japanese he wasn't a full hapa like Elliot Rodgers.

Attached: Uzbekistan National Team.jpg (1300x988, 296K)

>who can't fuck White women
like it's some sort of achievement

Hapa just means mixed, it doesn't specifically mean "half"

another male model with "asian eyes"

Attached: 3311c473bf8416d2b6b58c6c38652888.jpg (385x579, 25K)

not all central Asian states are shit-tier
Khazakstan and Uzbekistan is advanced and modern
because the people there are 70-80% white

> narrow chad eyes = gook eyes
kek nice try chang
but you gooks have fucking slits
we whites have chad turanid eyes

yeah actually it does. "hunter eyes" is literally just another name for whites with typical asian features.

Let me break it down for you. Besides the very obvious epicanthic fold both models I posted possess, they also have much broader skulls and much more pronounced cheekbones than the average white has. These are all stereotypical asian features and it is the combination of these features that make asians look like they have "chinky" (read: hunter) eyes. It's more than just a factor of having an epicanthic fold because some asians don't even possess them but still have other features that are unmistakably asian. Johnny depp is actually a great example. He is missing the epicanthic fold but he possesses other asiatic features and so people have always assumed he is native american (who are asiatics)

In contract, pure whites tend to have longer and less robust skull shapes so that even when they have an epicanthic fold it doesn't make them look like that.

Sorry but the fact is that you admire asian features.

Hapa is literally Hawaiian for "half" you uneducated pleb

None of these models you are posting have epicanthal folds btw, epicanthal folds are a very distinctive feature which few whites have.
Khazaks are over 70% Mongoloid

Uzbeks are closer to 50% Mongoloid.

Attached: 12dadfa7d1168f53e4ecd19235141d74.jpg (2553x1160, 329K)

I should add, however, that it is not the asiatic features in isolation that you find attractive about those men, but the combination of those features with other typical white features (in both cases that means a very strong and pronounced brow and nasal ridge) and so that is why in my initial post I did not say the most attractive male models are "asian" looking but rather have asian features. They're actually more "hapa" than "asian" looking.

>Hapa is literally Hawaiian for "half" you uneducated pleb
it doesn't matter, because that's not how it's used in conversation. It you actually cared about the true meaning of the term then you wouldn't have used the term at all because it's traditional meaning is specific to half white/half hawaiian individuals

>None of these models you are posting have epicanthal folds
yes they do and there's more than one "type" of epicanthic fold. Both models I posted have the epicanthic fold.

Another white male model with unmistakable epicanthic fold, You'll notice that while his cheek bones are quite pronounced, his skull shape is not as robust as the other models I posted and thusly his eyes don't have the same "sharpness" to them

Attached: 289jssy.jpg (936x1141, 676K)

>hurr conversational use

I'm using the dictionary definition

>one type

There is only one type, it means the skin that covers the upper inner eyelid

Attached: 1024px-Epicanthic_KR02.jpg (1024x720, 107K)

>I'm using the dictionary definition
great, then you admit that you're wrong
dictionary.com/browse/hapa
"(especially in Hawaii and California) a person of mixed-race heritage who identifies racially and culturally as both white and of Asian descent."
nothing about percentages there, friend

>There is only one type
no, there isn't.
eyewiki.aao.org/Epicanthal_folds

you're boring me now and frankly wasting your time by being wrong.

post qt hapa

Attached: 1531087015220.webm (640x640, 712K)

Why do all these 'happaning' threads happen after an initial volley of blacked ones?

Attached: IDF-SIGINT.jpg (1583x710, 135K)

>HAPA
He wasn’t. He was part Greek, therefore non-White

Kalergi was a Jew.

Attached: 800px-Marie_Kalergi_(1840–1877)_by_Hans_Makart_(840-1884).jpg (800x1064, 138K)

Nice eyes though...

Attached: 13247385745705475457897596.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)