Western Esotericism

I keep hearing about western esotericism and the occult, but I don't understand why it's some people are so interested in it. Is it hiding some kernels of truth? Also, why is the occult so prevalent in popular culture?

Attached: 290px-Universum.jpg (290x226, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublime_number
youtu.be/0h5ZxVLDjZY
youtube.com/watch?v=9usbT6-PLto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/101_Names_of_God
counter-currents.com/2013/03/the-tools-of-the-occult-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's beacuse it doesn't exist user.

Attached: 1535744245717s.jpg (113x125, 2K)

watch this to understand
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

Attached: 18.jpg (1024x768, 261K)

everybody likes spooky bullshit because it's fun

I doubt it's actually "true" but it looks, to me, like it's more about symbology and obscure philosophical traditions than anything else.

Thank you.

Attached: 1527192661416.jpg (2404x3716, 3.91M)

True

You find yourself trapped in a room with 100 people. Only one person has the key to leave. Everyone else has a useless copy, but insists their key is the one that works. What do you do?

Attached: heck.jpg (1280x882, 180K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublime_number
>In number theory, a sublime number is a positive integer which has a perfect number of positive factors (including itself), and whose positive factors add up to another perfect number.[1]

>There are only two known sublime numbers, 12 and (2126)(261 − 1)(231 − 1)(219 − 1)(27 − 1)(25 − 1)(23 − 1)

12 x 1 = 12 = 2+1 = 3
12 x 2 = 24 = 2+4 = 6
12 x 3 = 36 = 3+6 = 9
12 x 4 = 48 = 4+8 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3
12 x 5 = 60 = 6
12 x 6 = 72 = 7+2 = 9
12 x 7 = 84 = 8+4 = 12 = 1+2 = 3
12 x 8 = 96 = 9+6 = 15 = 1+5 = 6
12 x 9 = 108 = 1+8= 9
12 x 10 = 120 = 1+2 = 3
12 x 11 = 132 = 1+3+2 = 6
12 x 12 = 144 = 1+4+4 = 9

Attached: 1505963454744.png (680x510, 494K)

Attached: 1504767938211.jpg (2307x1844, 1.99M)

Attached: 1521369504472.jpg (1813x5353, 3.8M)

Attached: 1522536777785.jpg (1021x4446, 1.72M)

Just make everyone use their key.

Try them all individually lel

Attached: 1511229185894.png (1280x720, 304K)

Attached: 1525935503377.png (300x300, 40K)

Correct, the only way is to try different keys.

Open the door with your key

Which key is the right key?

It's true, it's not just about symbols.

If you want scientific evidence, look into parapsychology (Dr. Dean Radin and Dr. Rupert Sheldrake for starters, basically, the foundations of materialism get shaky when it comes to consciousness, and you can actually statistically prove it)

If you want historical evidence, look into the Stargate Project (Dr. Russel Targ for starters, basically, several intelligence and military agencies requested the help of remote viewing psychics for decades)

If you want personal evidence, get into meditation and astral projections. No drugs needed.

11*11 = 121
111*111 = 12321
1111*1111=1234321

Attached: 73885692834.jpg (408x450, 111K)

I've meditated for the past eight days, trying to turn it into a habit. I learned, yesterday, about the "state" and I also realized that I can access it any time I want by focusing. I feel like it's also changing my thought patterns in general; like my thoughts don't get "stopped up" anymore.

11*11 = 121 --> 1+2+1 = 3
111*111 = 12321 --> 1+2+3+2+1 = 9
1111*1111 = 1234321 --> 1+2+3+4+3+2+1 = 16 --> 7
11111*11111 = 123454321 = 25 --> 7
111111*111111 = 12345654321 --> 21+36 = 57 -->3

Okay? I don't see anything special about that.

It's very simple really, traditionally being openly homo meant a painful and often humiliating execution, so in order to safely satisfy their perversions one of the things ancient faggots did was create gay little cults where the "forbidden knowledge" was shared only among the "initiated". They'd hide their faggotry behind many layers of occult veneer and secrecy in order to safely associate under the pretense of "secret rites!" Of course like modern faggots, just being able to fuck each other isn't enough to satisfy their depraved cocklust, and the ultimate goal of these hermetic orders and masonic lodges was to lure straight men into the fold with the promise of being able to summon a hot succubus that will service them (provided they don't take off the blindfold). Today there's a new subspecies of faggot that from watching harry potter films and playing dnd thinks actual historic magic is anything more than burying a dead frog on tuesday so that you maybe get rain on thursday.

The occult is knowledge of how to manipulate people at scale. Symbology, psychology (crowd and individual), economics, etc. The reason it is "occult" and hidden is that it is very powerful and dangerous, easier to use for destruction than creation. All the rest of the gay bullshit is just for homos, there is no such thing as "magick" but there is such a thing as being able to identify and understand behavior and perception and manipulate based on that.

>being homo meant execution
Not in ancient Greece, where most of the knowledge comes from.

>homosexuality homosexuality homosexuality
There are Christians into the occult too, and just otherwise unaffiliated people, and hermits. You don't need to be part of a lodge.

I agree with your point about frogs. Ritual magic doesn't have a lot of evidence to support it, but the mental aspect of the occult is likely real though.

Can you tell me where I can learn more?

The occult is 80% about spiritual growth.

I need books to read on it, recs?

Manly P Hall.

The Kyballion

Quick another scenario, the key is in your bum what do you do?

Attached: UgandianKnuckles.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Shit it out

Nah, fuck that guy 100% a Luciferian.

>ID

It's a secret, but since you played along with my stupid riddle, I'll tell you, since I've already tried so many keys. Do not orgasm for 72 hours. Sit on the ground, and do not interpose synthetic materials between yourself and the ground. Sit in the half or full lotus, whichever you can manage. Focus on the center of your body and breathe out very slowly. It is a point about four finger widths beneath your belly button. When you feel fire in your center, one more sign will come. When that sign comes, you have completed level one. There are 72 levels.

>2018
>NOT EATING YOUR OWN JIZZ FOR MAGICKAL POWER
LMFAO IT'S LIKE YOU *WANT* THE DEMIURGE TO PUPPET YOUR REALITY.

The only true esotericism is realizing that we are on the path to ultimate salvation and that God said everything we're living in was going to happen.

I hate these type of charts, putting all religions and ideas together as if they have some sort of relation. Kabbalah is Kabbalah, man.

What if I have OCD and I can't stop myself from manually breathing no matter how hard I try?

rudolph steiner, aleister Crowley, helen Blavatsky, anne besant, kabbalah, gnostic texts like nag Hammurabi, Hinduism etc.

You're one of the enlightened, user.

Attached: TheTwelveOlympianGods.png (1171x660, 1.46M)

>I hate these type of charts, putting all religions and ideas together as if they have some sort of relation. Kabbalah is Kabbalah, man.
You mean that there isn't one universal truth? Ignorance and ego make your opinion a personal problem.

The Stellar Man

I think I'd like to start from the beginning and advance chronologically. Where do you recommend starting? I've been Wikipedia scholaring and it seems to begin with Hemes. Is that incorrect?

It is one of Satan's primary tools down through the ages as he weaves his web of lies.
It is almost complete.
You are in it.
There's only one way out.

Attached: image.jpg (3440x1429, 2.22M)

Buying into psychology, you will take Dr. Schlomo's pills. Taking his pills, you will be a zombie. The five senses blind you. Sit down, be quiet, and the window to your soul will open.

Most of these guys are advocating for Dark Arts, you'll never get anywhere with those (Sorcery opposed to Magic). Unless you want to be damned by the same arts you're trying to control that is.

Attached: HowInteresting2.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Part of me wants to go back to being a Christian so I can be part of a traditional community that's not centered around work/school/hobbies. I was baptized Catholic but became an edgy atheist in about fourth grade.

This part is actually true, slightly ignorant as to what you can create. But yes the senses are misguiding to the larger picture.

Christ is the answer famalam.
Reject the jew, accept Christ and eternal life.
Come home white man.

Attached: 1535603624559.jpg (646x797, 79K)

Take his advice then and convert again.

Attached: ChristOurGod.jpg (950x1425, 1.92M)

I refused the pills.

Jesus taught the great Way. He had 72 disciples. They say that because he reached the 72nd level. The mustard seed Jesus talked about is a tiny container at your center, the first cell of you to come into this world.

I don't actually believe in God, though.

The idea behind Jesus is all about rich people controlling you
Nothing more.
It's just a huge rip off.

Miguel Serrano.
Miguel Serrano

I always thought of Christianity is a social glue.

If you wish to see a miracle, do the meditation. At first, you will need faith to carry on. After a time, you can let go of faith and be content with confusion.

youtu.be/0h5ZxVLDjZY

Attached: 44.jpg (1024x768, 225K)

Why not?
Because the kike lies you've been force fed thru TV, film and school?
Do you really think this wonderful complex world happened by accident?

What is wrong with what the kikes are doing if there is no god or objective morality?

Do you believe in objective right and wrong?

user, let's have a talk...
You are made in the image of the creator of everything and you have more value than you can understand.
The whole world has been led astray by satan worshiping kikes and to save it God payed a blood sacrifice for us to adhere to the rules he created.
God loved you so much that he lived suffered and died in human form to save you.

The kikes hate christ, why do you think that is?

People who literally suck the blood of infants through their penis, hate a certain deity that they claim doesn't exist....

Attached: 1535771147524.jpg (500x522, 77K)

Here's your kernel of truth: the universe is somewhere between the Matrix and a simulation. Just like computer simulations, there are variables that are coded in order to create the simulation.

Rituals and prayer, meditation, magic, spells, worship, offerings, sacrifices, etc., are attempts at "coding" within the "matrix" for a lack of a better term.

By learning to "code" you learn to manifest destiny.

Attached: Library of Congress - The bronze and glass doors of the John Adams Building.jpg (1330x2000, 988K)

Attached: Octogram Brass Inlaid Eagle & Escutcheon, Library Of Congress John Adams Building Ground Floor E (900x772, 543K)

Attached: The Apotheosis of Washington 2.jpg (2128x1416, 2.65M)

Attached: Jupiter Washington.jpg (610x826, 93K)

Attached: Library of Congress East Mosaic Corridor Ceiling.jpg (1536x2048, 802K)

Attached: Library of Congress Zodiac.jpg (1024x682, 264K)

Attached: 6ac38d6a35f742a4f89bcd1263e24e50.jpg (2331x2192, 3.82M)

Attached: Confucisu - Moses - Solon.jpg (1849x1966, 1.5M)

Attached: Library of Congress Neptune.jpg (2559x1920, 3.93M)

Attached: Main reading room - The Rotunda Clock - Cronus.jpg (1024x910, 272K)

Attached: 0e0be08a518078f57378ef49b764095d.jpg (1024x1023, 362K)

Attached: Apollo Surrounded by Elements Zodiac.jpg (1024x936, 608K)

Attached: Washington Monument Relief George Washington Elevator.jpg (569x738, 101K)

Attached: img_5072.jpg (4013x2676, 2.91M)

I think objective morality comes from the fact that the west is philosophically and militarily dominant due to its inherit superiority.

It is really is the ultimate trick. We think our eyes let us see but they blind us instead.

That is wholly subjective.

That isn't objective at all, so if another society has a stronger military in a few decades even if they have sex with infants they are moral?
Tf are you thinking?
There is no objective morality without religion.
Accept Christ or suffer the consequences of following the kikes

Attached: 1535630816862m.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

Because when you realize how it connects with the Eastern teachings, it allows you to filter out the kiked crap, and see the truth. People find it interesting because they don't like being slaves to Yahweh.

youtube.com/watch?v=9usbT6-PLto

>they are moral?
How could you prove they aren't?
A better example would be vegans taking over the planet, and declaring all meat eating to be immoral, so that they can look upon the current era as a backward and hedonistic hellscape.

left and right brain / channels, with the expanded consciousness in the middle, the six pointed star indicating balance, the wings ascension

Western esotericism started the enlightenment and the renaissance. The fundamental rules of hermeticism outline the scientific method in its simplest form and string theory cosmology.

Read the principles and understand the truth of each one.

Attached: 7 Hermetic Principles.jpg (1024x1280, 663K)

and the cobras?

left and right brain, or aspects of mind, combined in perfect harmony the self or sphere is freed

Attached: brain sephirot.jpg (277x245, 20K)

God is hidden within us. Most regular people, if they accepted this at all, would probably think God was not hidden very deep. Because the idea that God takes such great effort to be known is beyond their comprehension as it suggests God is not in the small box they've imagined for them.

Taking a teenage child as a wife common in OT biblical times, desu.

Pop will distort and mutilate the occult, to its Jewish cultural ends. Occult simply means “hidden”

There is an exoteric and an esoteric doctrine to every religion, every philosophy, every nation.

This. There are some very striking similarities between Vedanta and Neoplatonism. Even Zoroastrianism as a descendant of the Vedic tradition of the Indus-Europeans is nondualistic, but the kikes filtered that shit out of their own religion after they were released from Babylonian captivity (Judaism is influenced by Zoroastrianism, btw). To prove that I am not bullshitting about Zoroastrianism being a nondualist religion, look at the 101 names of God. Most of them are similar to the various names of Brahman you will find in the Upanishads.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/101_Names_of_God

>God is hidden within us.
Yes. Our purpose is to find it. I don't blame others for ignoring my key, I never would have taken it myself if I hadn't seen a guy light things on fire with his hands. People need to see someone dance on water before they'll listen to him, and I'm no exception. The Way is strange, a sacred, stinking scroll that no one wants.

>"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me."
Christ offers us to eat with Him from the Tree Of Life. But first we must be silent enough to hear his voice, to open the innermost door of our soul, to deepest light within.

Look around you we live in a Occultocracy, there is a hidden hand that is controlling the masses that are asleep. Occult just means hidden, there are hidden forces that social engineer us daily. We are being brainwashed on a epigenetic level.

>10And the disciples having approached, said to Him, “Why do You speak to them in parables?”

>11And answering He said to them, “Because it has been granted to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of the heavens, but to them it has not been granted. 12For whoever has, to him will be given, and he will be in abundance. And whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.

>Mat 13:10

Jesus taught a very specific Way to step through the door. It was passed on from him, to the apostles, then Paul supposedly taught the Way to so-and-so, on through some popes and saints.... and now the Way is generally absent in the west, as you may have noticed by the absence of holy men, and the presence of great evil. The Way still exists to a certain degree in the east, however, as it's much more ingrained in their cultures.

Most of those names are nonesense. Pic related

Based. I think you'd enjoy Evola's 'The Tools of Occult War' if you haven't read it already:
counter-currents.com/2013/03/the-tools-of-the-occult-war/

Attached: 41A4eu05xIL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 17K)

Thanks Friend will check it out.

I'm still working through his bibliography, but I wish he did more than diagnose the issue. 'Riding the tiger' doesn't seem like enough

Perhaps reading his autobiography will shed some light for you?

Scientology

12 orifices in human body