Midterm Elections

Ameributt here, how should I vote in the midterm elections? This is a serious question, I am a bit unplugged as of late working seven days a week.

>inb4 "Vote for whoever you want!" no one is falling for it

Attached: ed-aq552_sabato_g_20130318144343.jpg (553x369, 69K)

Straight R buddy. Deliver the coup de gras to the commies.

ALL REPUBLICAN ALL THE TIME!!!

R

If you want more money printed in mass for billionaires and have a few pennies thrown your way to make you think you're better off, of if you love to hear empty culture war rhetoric designed to divide and conquer modern day peasants like you, like having your prejudiced and fears manipulated into voting against your own interest, then vote Republican.

Not Democrat, and if you're in a swing state, vote Republican.

Attached: Democrats_Namb_lol.jpg (500x644, 168K)

If you vote anything but Republican, you should kill yourself.

If you vote Republican, yes, go vote.
If you vote Democrat, no need, Blue Wave 2018.

Save the West, vote Republican

Any vote for the Dems is a vote against America and will remembered as such. HTH

Whoever the fuck you want

Voting is the greatest freedom ever given to mankind. I legit praise the great Americans willing to put aside the greed and temptations of tyranny to create Democracy.

It's a fucking miracle, don't waste it, go out and vote for whoever you want, Libtard or Democuck.

>money printed for billionaires
>literally what obama did
He cut the value of the dollar in half.

Also, 99% of billionaires vote for Democrats.

i'm in texas and it's looking like we're going blue, so i have no fucking clue man. shits all retarded and fucked up. even the republicans here are nevertrumpers, so there's no winning

Obama actually increased spending the least amount of any modern president. It was the fact he inherited an economy crashed by Bush and the GOP's cut taxes, spend more policies, shit tier regulation that caused the GFC and massive deficits. Here we go again with Trump through. Obama reduced the deficit. Trump is taking us to 1 trillion per year for the first time because he cut taxes but actually increased spending again. When you increase the role of the government you aren't growing the economy, but republicans doesn't get that. They see an extra $12 in their pay check and think they are better off not realizing they are on the loosing end of inflation.

god what brave user sifted through thousands of photos to find that absolutely perfect one for the job

I can't even decipher this. Why do the two choices sound the same?

Even more reason to vote R. I’d rather a nevertrumper R than a D any day.

Because they are.

But seriously, go vote.

Oh shit accidentally replied to myself instead of

Cock butt dick butt.

Attached: 1535524593583s.jpg (124x125, 2K)

Why not look at their platforms?
Republicans/Trump:
>Strong economy
>Better trade deals
>Peace with Korea
>America First
>Space Force
Democrats:
>impeach Trump because Russia said he colluded with them
>Apologize to Hamas and MS13
>Abolish ICE
>Abolish borders
>Persecute Trump supporters to make sure no one ever votes for an America First candidate ever again
>Support White Genocide, especially in South Africa

Don't vote for any niggers women or jews.

Republican if you love this country faggot. Democrats are globalist they don't want white values they want degeneracy. They drew the line in the sand I was a former centrist now I'm ready for blood and soil against these commie fucks.

WHO THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO VOTE FOR WHEN ALL YOU HAVE ARE SPICS, WOMEN, AND KIKES?