Drumpf has been btfo pretty well this weekend. and impeachment is just around the corner drumpftards...

drumpf has been btfo pretty well this weekend. and impeachment is just around the corner drumpftards...we're coming for you all

Attached: 1535214289078.jpg (618x455, 62K)

nice meme flag nigger

fpbp

Don't care, Hillary was a war monger bought out by Chinese spies and Islamic terrorists.

I for one hail mike "electroshock the homos" Pence as the next president, that's what you'll get if you impeach Trump.

Attached: 3moonMN.jpg (1172x2476, 867K)

Attached: thumb_low-quality-bait-fuck-you-cuck-mods-4224189.png (200x202, 15K)

"Mmmm-mmff Mmmff!"

>Translation: "At least Trump is gone for good now!"

Attached: 1529802696227.jpg (960x640, 28K)

Tick tock time is almost up Drumpf ya fucken cheeto puffed nigger kike

Attached: skis.jpg (555x371, 220K)

>implying impreachment means the president has to step down
>implying he broke a law worthy of being impeached despite no evidence of anything
You fags will be saying this shit even in his 8th year of presidency.

You silly queers will be shitting purple twinkies when Mike Pence becomes president. He is after all, unimpeachable.

no not my drumpfy. Go away mean antifa.

GETTING BTFO'ED IS AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE, FRUMPFTARDS

Impeach this! HA it's a trick because you can't impeach what doesn't exist in the real world. But seriously my president is the devil you know. Who we would elect next would make you shit- the winds of shit will blow down your shit tree. SHIT WINDS!!!!!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2448, 1.94M)

>another week another "imporchment is a coming next week" post

Is someone keeping screenshots of all these "It's Over" posts? I'd like to put together a compilation of them when Trump is about to leave office in 2025.

1) Impeachment is not legal, only political and a vote

2) House can impeach (Did to Clinton) but it doesn't matter

3) Senate is not only a super majority vote (67 never gonna happen) it is also a TRIAL and Trump can call witnesses and get discovery into Clinton email server, CrowdStrike, Fusion, DNC, etc..

Dems know all this and are playing you people for fools. Dems and MSM NEVER want to go to trial

They are trying to play a Nixon.. drive polls down with fake news and force him to quit..

These are stupid people. they have no clue they have a tiger by the tail.

Hold on

Attached: IMG_1303.png (1024x768, 609K)

Can’t wait to g back over the wall

never ever getting 67 votes when there is so much evidence Obama and HRC colluded to steal the election and frame Trump

Attached: fake_fisa.jpg (718x1374, 312K)

Attached: the funeral.jpg (716x960, 77K)

We've heard this shit a zillion times now. Fuck off, homo.

DRUMPF IS DONE.

>We're coming for you all.
Who? noone, nothing, you have nothing.

The absolute state of the left.