Sup you beautiful bastards!

Is Philip Defranco based?

Attached: defranco.png (1200x675, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9BivElqncFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1530116929064.jpg (1200x675, 332K)

Who cares you gay gen Z faggot?

No, he's a sensationalist faggot like most jewtubers.

phillip defranco is weird and ugly looking as fuck, the only reason he still has fans is when he was younger he was less ugly and weird looking

His ass must be full of holes for all the fence sitting he does

No eceleb is based.

His click-baiting bullshit makes me want to tie him to a chair and pull out his teeth.

He is a liberal sack of shit who doesn't browse Jow Forums but hosts sissy meetups on reddit while getting most facts wrong.

That guy is a faggot. He’s that guy who tried to justify women being skanks by talking about cereal or some shit

He’s only big cause he’s been doing this stuff since like 2007

Attached: Gun3.jpg (2048x1559, 945K)

>He’s that guy who tried to justify women being skanks by talking about cereal or some shit
Nah, that's that Green brother guy with the glasses.

Was the Holocaust good or bad? I don't have an opinion.

No. He knows where his bread is buttered and will not comprimise hos lifestyle for the truth. /thread.

Attached: 1534816610827.jpg (720x960, 31K)

That's John Green...

>paid for fake subs early in youtube
>fixed it so his videos were indexed to show up first in the search results
>consequently Youtube threw his shitty "I'll steal a buncha internet clips and talk about them " show in the front page
>tons of people clicking on his clickbait thumbnails

now this ugly fuck is a millionaire, at least he has an ugly retarded son and he will die of kidney failure.

Attached: retard s.jpg (273x185, 9K)

Jewtube won't monetize him like they do the Young Turks so he must be doing something right.

Attached: 1535724401181.jpg (630x308, 55K)

Is there a difference? He looks identical

No he’s not based. He’s just not retarded. Probably a kike though, I suspect everyone at this point. I hope this passes desu. Every time I see a screen I want to put my fist through it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9BivElqncFs

>calls you a bastard if you watch him
No.
same as joe rogan, calls anyone who watches them bitches
No. It's not endearing, it's still derogatory.

If you mean 'based'as in a leftist normie muthafucka able to make a substantial living of youtube, yes, he is based. If you mean 'based' by the common definition then he is a bugman sellout faggot who lives in a gated community.

>ugly retarded son and he will die of kidney failure
since when?

>since when?
God wills it.

DFaggot has some kidney disorder that will shorten his lifespan.

Generally, I like him. He at least makes an attempt to be reasonable, and appears to be a closet conservative. I DO know that he's pro 2A, he talked about making sure his house is always armed.

He's a crypto-Jew so no

Not only does he look and sound exactly like a young (((Jake Tapper))) but de "Franco" is a common Jewish surname (Barney Frank, James Franco, etc).

Do you think kikes at Youtube maybe fucked with the algorithms so that Jews like DeFranco, Neistat, and h3h3 rose to the top? Because they certainly didn't do it on looks or talent.

Attached: 5suLeAKb_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Attached: 1525647288444.jpg (750x600, 35K)

DeFranco was a random pseudonym he chose, not his real name.

Nice digits but the mainstream media is losing its influence and "e-celebs" might be memes now but they're getting more and more popular than traditional media especially to millenials and Generation Z

like i said, he was exposed for buying tons of fake subs, he got his channel/videos index so that they showed up as "popular" when in reality he was just getting fake subs and fake clicks on his vids. The rest is history, it snowballed. Not to mention he's one of those youtube fags that essentially did nothing creative but steal a bunch of internet clips and talk about them. I can respect any youtuber regardless of how shitty their channel is or how unfunny they are so long as they are original or trying to be creative not hacks like him.

Dude is fucking ugly af but he seems harmless enough.

The Downer Devils Trips

Attached: Coont.jpg (362x352, 14K)

So you're saying the odds are even bigger that he's a crypto-kike?

Attached: crypsis.jpg (7632x7344, 3.95M)

He's a hypocrite.

Totally against censorship, except when it happened to Alex Jones, then he says "if it were up to me, I would have banned him a long time ago."

Attached: YuR6NqA.png (319x342, 146K)

was for

Attached: Tonights_The_Night.jpg (460x183, 21K)

He once was, but about 2 years ago he took globalist money and sold out to push the corporate narrative on to common core retards. He is now Phillip De FuckYou

every time

Attached: trump jon stewart.jpg (634x401, 57K)

I find DeFranco's longevity on the internet interesting. He has been around since like 2006 and managed to still stay relevant while others who started at that period such as ShayCarl or Kassem faded into obscurity.

OP is a faggot. It’s the culture you asstard. Kys and sage all kiketubers

Yes, his reporting is as unbiased as I've ever seen. He's definitely dealing in 30yo boomer memes and ways, but he's still as objective as possible in his videos
Excited to see him branching out into something bigger with DeNigger Elite

He claims to be neutral, or libertarian. But the moment he starts to give the impression that his views are starting to skew a bit to the right, he hedges his bets by saying 'they're shifting to the middle'.

He states that he's pro 2A but says he ok for 'reasonable gun control'. Take that as you will.

What irks me the most about him is his constant insistence that his show is a 'conversation'. Not too long ago he would read people's comments and make a counterargument, he doesn't do that anymore. He's also really selective on giving his opinion on the stories he covers. He'll quickly critique something like the military trans-ban, or the separation of parents and children at the border, but conveniently leaves out his opinion on anything affecting the right, like the 'monkey' comment that is screwing over the GOP candidate in Florida.

I guess what I don't like is that he claims to be neutral when it's clear he has liberal tendencies in his work.

Attached: 1067tyv.jpg (500x375, 108K)

>thinks "it's the culture" justifies shittardness
0/10

>sit on fences
>sell retarded crap
>be sexy phil

since he tricked some dickhole into donating a kidney to his father

Not at all. Seems to be better than Joe Rogain tho.

Attached: 94drtx34x9501.jpg (1200x860, 313K)

hes slightly less annoying than boogie2998

Attached: 1535083390230.jpg (800x520, 49K)