Drumpf btfo

drumpf btfo

Attached: bush.jpg (579x398, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg
sfgate.com/politics/article/McCain-Criticized-for-Slur-He-says-he-ll-keep-3304741.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whoa this is powerful

WTF I love Dubya now.

atleast trump didn't take down the twin towers.

Can you imagine how they laugh about him behind his back? He will never be one of them, no matter what his title.

It's funny how everyone loves bush now, but he was the "trump" of his presidency, except worse. It's too funny.

The mono-party revealed itself in spectacular fashion today.

Attached: 000A9597-E6B2-1C67-B882809EC588ED9F_arch1.jpg (200x244, 8K)

>detested abuse of power
Is this a sick joke?

How come Obamacare was unconstitutional but Trump is the one who abused his own power?

Its astonishing to see liberals actually talk positive about bush now. Its absolutely incredible. Im convinced theyre not actually even human at this point. Their stupidity knows no bounds.

Is nigga serious? This dumbass Massachusetts faggot who pretends to be the top Texan is calling people bigots? Did Bush Sr have any children that weren’t demented incest basket cases?

Is this the longest funeral ever or something?

>for 16 years scream and bitch and cry that GWB was a terrorist and a murderer and should be executed for war crimes
>says something that could allude to Trump being bad
>suck his dick until his balls drain and implode in their tiny sack

The modern left, everyone. Look at them and laugh.

>Bush is now a moral authority who recognizes the abuse of power.

Attached: haha-gif-13.gif (346x244, 1.71M)

I would spit and piss on John McCain's grave right in front of his grieving family. Every one of the scumfucks "honoring" that piece of shit at his funeral should be publicly executed.

Attached: sami hyytinen 2.jpg (1024x583, 97K)

>INB4 CNN and Leftist worldwide claim Bush was a great man
Trump has twisted these niggers into knots.

>can you imagine how much they laugh behind his back?
they’re not laughing...they’re terrified

Attached: D15946F9-FF00-4346-9B0E-BAD48901BA1B.jpg (640x437, 70K)

>The mono-party revealed itself in spectacular fashion today.
/thread

>abuse of power
>despot

These are the same people who violated the constitution and unleashed the NSA to spy on the entire country and faked evidence to get us to go to war in Iraq.

Attached: Snowden its about power.jpg (1067x560, 82K)

Attached: 1528080519233.png (720x788, 372K)

Buck Fush
"George W. Bush hates black people."

well to be fair, bush in tune with his spiritual side

Attached: bush_gog_magog.jpg (850x400, 78K)

>Obamacare
>Iraq

It's a Trump Hate-fest disguised as a funeral

Cheney practically sought torturing innocents just for the chance that someone might be guilty. He gave no shits.

>bush
>being in any position to talk about abuse of power

Attached: abigaillaugh.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

It's mind-blowing honestly. This is the guy that let Katrina victims starve lol

>abuse of power
Holy shit the balls on this guy. He literally created the mass surveillance state

wtf i love dubya now

Lol. Did he actually get the words out correctly? You know, he doesn't even know what they mean.

This.

Damn I think we should forgive his crime family now guys

I clapped during the speeches

Attached: yaaasclapjpg.jpg (1440x1514, 546K)

Deep State, Establishment Bush cucks done forever. Thank Christ.

>Jow Forums turns on dubya for stating the truth
You guys are such transparent drones.

Jow Forums trashing a war hero in favor of a chickenshit cheeto who got dodged the draft beause of "bone spurs" should tell you all you need to know. bunch of pussies larping as alpha men.

I like to think her pussy tastes like a rare ribeye steak and her asshole tastes a bit like a well done burger. Both I would eat up like a starving Ethiopian.

>Turns on dubya
Jow Forums wasn't around when he was president, but Jow Forums never liked him.

careful with all those buzzwords

Attached: 1530221640221.jpg (899x720, 75K)

>created the patriot act and started illegal wars
>has the balls to whine about abuse of power

The elite deserve to be abused

I always get a kick out of pointing out to modern libs that they are essentially neocons. Total fucking sheep

I think everyone knows Dubya and Clinton are probably racist right?

>exec projection.exe

why don't we count how many American troops Trump and McCain each got killed and then decide who the real hero is

Attached: 15353435583431.jpg (1280x957, 115K)

Bush was more close to Putin than Trump ever was.

Attached: DkiDyASUcAAhFHJ.jpg (515x343, 43K)

that man takes all their shit and trucks right through it to keep doing his job good for him stay mad w you absolute faggot

Warmongers are cool now, you guys.

Attached: 5854841112254.jpg (2128x2919, 819K)

its almost like both parties are right wing, but democrats use "progressive" language to hide their racist and ineffective status quo economic policies...

Attached: 5aeab.jpg (1910x1000, 108K)

>Neo-Conservatism intensifies

Attached: Trotsky-1925.jpg (1000x1000, 51K)

I am more ashamed of the votes I cast for those fucks than the whores I fucked on the road.

Attached: 1379293090214.gif (452x260, 1.7M)

Truer words have ne'er been spoken

Yeah but you're not supposed to remember that goyim

Nigga talkin bout gog and magog and sheeeit

No he wasn't. After 9/11 there was such a feeling of misdirected patriotism that he was able to bomb two different countries. Anyone who spoke out was told to shut up or to leave the US and go to France. Bush was is and will always be a complete dumbfuck zionist slave and you really need to start seeing things beyond the D/R false dichotomy. Open your fucking eyes.

>Every career politician hates Trump
really makes me think

Attached: apusherlock.jpg (882x731, 124K)

You're stupid too if you like this kike slave in any capacity. Fuck Bush and Onigger. Fuck cheney fuck rumsfeld fuck powell. All liars all traitors to their countries and people. I would love it if george senior could live to see his sons throats slit right in front of him right before his wheel chair is set on fire and rolled off of a cliff. Fuck their whole family.

meanwhile PoppyBush was grabbing ass at Aretha's funeral

Attached: bushy.jpg (800x450, 65K)

He should be dug up while decomposing, shot in a firing sqad then returned to his hole sans casket. Throw his fatass cunt of a daughter in there too for good measure. Wipe these neocons' seeds from the face of this Earth.

WHEN'S CHENEY'S SPEACH??

Attached: 1485046865371.png (1505x744, 595K)

>big funeral for mccain
>everyone can't stop talking about Trump
>everyone is obsessed with Trump's absence
>even if he did show up it would be awkward and they would spin it as Trump being there to mock mccain

its all so tiresome. by now it's clear the entire deep state and their puppets are 100% seething and think about Trump 24/7. weird since he's only been doing this politics shit for 2 years.

VLUMPF BTFO

PRESIDENT JEB INAUGURATION ON TUESDAY

Attached: 1529356808792.jpg (486x671, 112K)

Bad optics. Cheney is far too openly evil and sadistic. For this bullshit they wheel out the semi literate dumbfucks like bush. The guy paints fucking puppies for fuck's sake.

Based!

Attached: 300.jpg (300x300, 10K)

Is this a boomer/zoomer/NPC problem?

Attached: 1502935235932.png (593x985, 125K)

>entire deep state

Is it really working tho? I guess we'll find out in November!

Attached: illegals.png (414x427, 13K)

>1 post by this ID
Kill your're'self

Third post best post

Yes.
>it's the type of character America should have
youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

Oh neat, it's the neocon mafia slogan over and over. Remember. Don't racist. Let niggers take over your country one more lawless block and tax dollar every day. Die for israel. Okay godbless.

Attached: chuck-schumer-war-in-iraq-kosovo-airstrikes-wall-street-bailout-american-safety.jpg (1022x909, 108K)

More than ever, the past few years exposed both "sides" are sides on the same shekel. Both sell you out to the kike overlords, and endless niggers.

Attached: karl-rove-cuckservative-open-borders-to-get-40%-of-spic-vote-and-lose-elections.jpg (550x366, 66K)

>abide bigots and despots

I'm not in the mood to go looking for it right now but it's not going to be shocking to find him buddy buddy with despots and dictators.

It makes you fully understand the kind of viciousness between old money and new money in the Roman Empire. It's not a coincidence you usually had Trumpian style new money aristocrats having the support and accolades of the 'middle class' or what amounted to it as well as the rabble and mob while the blue-bloods were furious and hated them.

Any liberal who suddenly is apologetic to Bush reveals themselves to be nothing more than a tribalist faggot who would support liberals doing any kind of right-wing shit as long as their sacred cow (LGBT, abortion, whatever) was preserved.

These establishment cucks are so dumb. If they really want to kill Trump, they need to send in Cheney.

Those darn bigots.
sfgate.com/politics/article/McCain-Criticized-for-Slur-He-says-he-ll-keep-3304741.php
>"I hate the gooks," McCain said yesterday in response to a question from reporters aboard his campaign bus. "I will hate them as long as I live."

>"While it might not hurt him now, Democrats are not going to have any hesitation about using this stuff to string him up later."

As for despots, there are pictures out there of McCain meeting with ISIS leadership.

Bush started an illegal war that killed 1.5 million people.

George Bush is a butcher.

In a just world he would have been hanged by now.