Assuming the gov't's narative-why didn't they stop the 2nd plane?

Attached: number two.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE PLANES WERE REMOTE CONTROLLED AND TOOK OFF FROM STEWART AIR FORCE BASE.

One: because everyone thought it was a tragic disaster.

Two: it takes time for the Air Force to get off the ground.

Three: they didn't notice the planes had been hijacked until after the fact.

The planes weren't hijacked. They were remote controlled military planes that took off from stewart air force base.

No airplanes where used on 9/11
Fools.

Attached: 2010.jpg (700x420, 29K)

Four: It's hard to take down holograms.

Here come the other disinfo shills. They were taken off from Stewart air force base and were remote controlled.
Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

Five: Larry Silverstein needed his insurance payout.

Do you want to be the guy who shot down a plane full of civilians because you were pretty sure it was hijacked?

Attached: luxury-private-jets-interior-design-modern-minimalist.jpg (1200x804, 532K)

If the gubmit did 9/11 what did they have to gain from it? The PATRIOT act? Sticking it to Saddam, which they should’ve done in the early 90s anyway?

This is the pill that normies seem to be able to swallow most easily regarding 9/11. Even my dad is sold on the theory. He has the most jewish name going as well so its an easy carry on into the jewish power structure in the west

6. They spent all the money funding the terrorist pilots and forgot to pay air force pilots that day.

Everyone knows that Israel did 9/11 why the fuck in the current year are you pretending like it's still a mystery?

Then what did they have to gain from it

Attached: 97BC45B0-62A1-4364-B48F-6057DE688080.jpg (750x1254, 339K)

War with a country developing a nuclear deterrant against israel. Hussein was very open about his intentions, develop nukes so any israeli expansionist policies would require israeli boots on the ground forcing the jews to play on a level playing field if they wanted to occupy iraq

kill the civilians on the plane or let them and the civilians on the target die at someone elses responsability...
take a exemple of the planes media accounces as shooted down on conflicts around the world, do you know the name of the man who shoot down that plane on crime some years ago? no one knows.
local media may falt the guy, but the world will falt the governament he was working for, and you know how it happens then is america doing shit, common pleple forget it on minutes

why did building 7 collapse but the ny telephone company building only suffered minor damage??

>forcing the jews to play on a level playing field if they wanted to occupy iraq

Israel doesn't even border Iraq.

NORAD was told to stand down repeatedly, there was a drill happening at the exact time of course.

>Filename
They gained an ally, look at who we blamed for the incident.
And look who we're fighting for now.

An army. To wipe out their neighbors.

Too many grammatical errors. I can't tell if you are agreeing with me or not.

Never has the phrase 'lurk moar' been more appropriate. You are an absolute fucknut.

The US doesnt border iraq either, they still occupied it. What point are you making?

Did you see how fast that last fly boy had jets on his tail just after take off?

>hurr durr DA JOOS OWN AMERICA HURR DURR

Attached: 2551A830-4D90-4E08-BDB2-EDCB170FD69A.gif (200x200, 249K)

>Looking for only specific replies
>Canned response
>Fucking filename

Why are you so reluctant to even entertain this idea? Why don't you prove us wrong?

Attached: jewish 1%(1).png (1275x1650, 651K)

>triggered by mobile posters

Attached: D2A866FD-CD9A-495A-9F43-345CA88537C6.jpg (250x257, 24K)

9/11 truthers explain one thing - the 1993 WTC bombing

All the supposed illuminati imagery, and hints in the media point to 9/11 and planes hitting the towers

So what was the 1993 bombing then? Was it the government too? What was the purpose?

>create war on terror to reduce power of islamic conservative governaments
>impulsionate the "rebel" rentimentalism on the jihadists and the thoughts of fighting the "world biggest power and cristian menace"
>create major conflicts on other middle eastern countries destroying theyr influence and power and oposition to israeli policies
>fleed muslim migrants from those wars for deverloped countries, messing up with their governability and creating large unrest and radical oposition
>give the world a solution to "islamic and far-right radicalism" and erradicating any future oposition for israeli plans and policies

Heard of cgi? No planes. There were planes in air but none hit towers buildings

CIA niggers glow in the dark. Not sure why so many retards intentionally avoid mountains of evidence. What would you like to say to the families of the people on board these flights?

i am sorry, my english is bad as fuck.
i think i talk like a drunk retarded tarzan but i try

>Mobile posters posting .gifs
Who the fuck saves .gifs on mobile?
And why do you ignore

Exactely right. Jimmy stewart wasnt involved.

Attached: image.jpg (239x304, 24K)

Because pieces of the other buildings fell on it. Whole cities have been known to collapse because pieced of collapsing buildings fall onto other buildings in a domino effect.

It’s still just DA JOOS
Same fucking Jow Forums response to everything
Also why wouldn’t I save gifs on mobile?

Attached: B6A1B7EA-A6B7-47BF-A05C-F3B0C55C8934.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

DICK CHENEY ISSUES A STAND DOWN ORDER BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO GET FILTHY FUCKING RICH OFF WAR

HALLIBURTON

Im sure you could push your head deeper into the sand if you really tried

Attached: israel - US greatest enemy.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

>Can't blame jews on this one
>Next topic that was jews, can't blame them either
So, when is it acceptable to blame the people who arranged this act?

DA
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Attached: C517F4C9-69AC-42FD-9F43-9CF72936FBE4.gif (400x533, 1.24M)

Is there a good book from a somewhat recognized publisher or at least with good footnotes that goes into detail about the Israeli involvement? I read a few several years back that hinted at it, but focused a lot more on CIA/FBI compartmentalization etc.

fuck off, joan

Attached: 1528523813538.gif (380x214, 1008K)

Im sure jews have absolutely nothing at all to do with US foreign policy.

Also my IQ is 5.

Attached: Jewish disproportionate representation.png (690x5604, 504K)

So according to Jow Forums EVERY bad thing is just JOOS
How do you people live like this? Blaming a bunch of big nosed middle easterns for all your problems?

Attached: 261DA99B-8F89-4600-AE11-54E849FC5F0E.jpg (657x527, 44K)

No, not everything. But blaming guilty parties shows trends.
Niggers are really violent.
Jews are greedy.
Illegal spics are bloodsucking leeches.

My problems are my fault, societies problems are predominantly caused by jews. Its not victimhood, its objective observation

don't know but when silverstein was caught with his people died so we decided to pull it
then they pulled it and i watched the building fall

>cracks the conspiracy wide open
>building are not set up with demolition charges

>why didn’t the government stop their own psyop

Attached: MerchantShill.gif (537x267, 156K)

Attached: nine_eleven_wtc.gif (320x214, 1.66M)

I hate that .gif.
It's so ugly and creepy.
Here, have one yourself.

Attached: 1533655542613.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

does anyone know how wtc 7 crumbled without anything touching it

Attached: nine_eleven_wtc7.gif (320x180, 2.43M)

I'll extend an olive brance here. Lets assume metaphorically that zionist jews are morally good people and we are wrong about them. How do you deny the influence of AIPAC on american foreign policy? And do you believe it is not at all troubling that a lobby with foreign interests is so influential in american congress?

asking for a friend

Attached: wtc-7.gif (360x320, 280K)

Attached: 1526591140848.jpg (500x566, 65K)

Attached: 1386356460924.png (998x1134, 197K)

Attached: Larry Silverstein.jpg (1400x931, 110K)

this. its amazing, are you all really too young to have known this?

Israel is the only country America has warm ties with at all in the region
Sure there’s Saudi Arabia but that’s more of an ambivalent thing
Why would it make sense for the US to not side with their only ally in the region? Israel knows its position so it can take advantage of it to serve its interests just like other countries do all the time
It’s less Jews doing things and more a country knowing it’s position

>Inb4
That doesn't fit the narrative they were trying to shill, they've left.

Did you even read one word of

Attached: FDA9C235-B73A-47C7-8EB2-810910B454DB.jpg (327x288, 66K)

I remember. (((coincidence)))

He took off from Seatac, which is conveniently located right next to Joint Base Lewis McChord, a major Army, Navy, Airforce base.

Not to mention that both Air National Guard and Air Force fighter wings fly CAP daily. It's not surprising at all he had a F-15 on him so quickly.

>why didn't the government shoot down a commercial airliner before it was obvious it was a mass attack in the 15 minute window between the first and second impacts

Attached: 1524890821444.png (1440x1557, 738K)

with his husband

Attached: larry.jpg (440x300, 89K)

it had a huge gouge out of the bottom of one long side all the way across like i forget like 3-5 floors high or some shit - you can get pics of it but the conspiracists suppress those pics
Not that anyt of that matter Lsilverstien said he got the call and commanded them to pullit then they pulled it and we watched the building fall - so the owner is on audio vid too maybe saying exactly that it was demolished by charges already implanted which is of course "impossible" unless there was a plan to do so prior

Notice how it's a one post OP?
Clearly it's bait, but this thread can be repurposed for 9/11 discussion.

>EVERY bad thing
Nope, only the worst things tryhard faggot

Thermite

But the relationship isnt "warm". They attacked a US battleship and blamed it on palestine. They later admitted to launching the attack "in error" and payed a small compensation settlement, 30 american men lost their lives. It was a clear false flag to encourage military action by the US against israels enemies. I dont understand how you don't see through all this

It’s the warmest ties in the region

>Willing ignorance
It doesn't want to admit that "Jews" can commit evil, nor accept the evidence of Jewish wrongdoings.
>It's the least smelly shit, now shut up and eat the whole plate.

jews. it literally is that simple.

Attached: sandy 6.jpg (1246x2081, 848K)

They also stole uranium from us for their nuclear weapons program while the CIA head of counterintelligence looked the other way and covered for them. Fuck Israel.

>implying
I think Israel has handled the Palestine conflict awfully

If the CONUS military radar setup and fighter reaction time to rogue aircraft was really that shit and niggered in 2001:

The Russians literally could have just flown their TU-22Ms at the speed and altitude of an airliner (450ish knots and around 32-36000 feet) and the military radars would have just marked it as an airliner, I don't think they had flightplans for civilian airliners handed to military radars they just used speed/altitude/bearing and acoustic signature to ID it. Or maybe they would convert an airliner for bombing which has been done (they fired an ICBM from a Boeing in the 70s google it) They could have nuked every major US city and the silos. Like what would have been the doctrine if WW3 kicked off in 1957 (except in reverse because the Soviets couldn't reach the yanks only melt Europe)

Obviously with the seattle big guy incident they've changed shit because they had armed F-15s up in minutes but its crazy thinking how poorly defended US airspace was in 2001 just because the cold war 'ended'. I think someone was actually genuinely retarded in the JCS and said nothing will happen ever again, just give retards control over the military radars and dont bother datalinking them or being on a constant alert

board is literally like 7/8ths jews dude.
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
i mean props for trying i guess. but you arent talking to real people.
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
its literally the answer, but it will just be ignored. watch

All of it really

>genocide of their people
Yes but this was nothing compared to the shoah, a genocide so horrible it destroyed an entire religion.

replied to a ghost congrats. post is gone.

Deleted by accident. Calm down

doesnt change the reality
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk

Lol, it's "inappropriate for some audiences"

youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
inb4 thread is abandoned and catalog fills with the same mindless garbage trash

funny because its jews filmed by jews in jewland bragging about what jews do in jew land.

DELETE THIS

Attached: screenshot.png (703x443, 26K)

just tired of all the fucking trash on here. literal children posting 5 word tweets alongside trash threads created by youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
im so fucking tired.

HOW DO WE KNOW YOU ARENT A FUCKING JEW??

>The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Attached: 1527899455350.jpg (301x351, 41K)

try some critical thought kiddo. maybe take a break from the video games and weed.
its pretty obvious, and its meant to be obvious. its literally being pissed upon your face. but who cares dude lets just rip this bong and play battlefield bro who cares lmao cause were all going to die right who gives a shit lmao
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk

Wait a second. . .

Attached: 1528946446449.jpg (688x456, 56K)

Holy shit, trying to search for the video without the link is impossible, it's hidden.
It's like there is censorship on things that Jews do that are bad!
Who could be doing this? I know! I'll ask the mainstream media!

Attached: 1531287286644.jpg (1600x1248, 676K)

Two world's of trade needed to become one (285 Fulton St, New York, NY 10007).

We are not Western. We are not Eastern. We are global.

Life is not perfect. Humanity is flawed. Reluctantly, we allowed humans in lower level positions of power to indulge their greed and callous desire to feel empowered. They did not empower themselves. In fact, what they chose to do pushed them further away from experiencing the liberation of enlightenment. There is only so much we can do. We are merely guides for humanity. Humans must endure hardships in order to fully become unified globally.

Attached: Pyramid Power (133).jpg (1024x683, 398K)

doesnt matter. trash threads will flow. actual discussion will be suppressed. and this is Jow Forums dare you to check out reddit news.
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk

Attached: 7478.png (508x116, 3K)

Death to the illuminati.