How the hell can a Republican be losing in Texas?

The polls are looking so bad for Ted Cruz, he had to beg Trump to fly over and speak for him.

The GOP has to spend a bunch extra resources contesting this race
wtf Texas bros?

Attached: Ted Cruz senate race.png (854x451, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Police-reports-detail-Beto-O-Rourke-s-1998-13195088.php
archive.is/154dN
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/20/559070267/need-hurricane-aid-in-one-texas-city-if-you-boycott-israel-you-may-be-out-of-luc
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=K0kXVfqPrLs
chron.com/politics/politifact/article/Beto-O-Rourke-arrested-in-1990s-for-burglary-and-13175793.php
usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2014/01/14/wendy-davis-texas-governor-fundraising-greg-abbott/4481861/
thedailybeast.com/wendy-davis-is-one-step-closer-to-turning-texas-purple
census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/tx/PST045217
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unchecked, unlimited illegal immigration.

Commiefornian rats fleeing the sinking ship.

He got more votes than all the dems combined. Fuck off.

"Texas will always be red, you're just being crazy"
Every antiwhite shill literally ever.

While the polls are close, I've yet to see one where Cruz was losing.

News of Beto having attempted to flee the scene of an accident isn't likely to bode well for his campaign.

The Beto question all depends if the lazy swing voters who came out for Trump actually come out during the midterms.

Source on the fleeing the scene link?

Attached: betp.png (533x401, 496K)

houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Police-reports-detail-Beto-O-Rourke-s-1998-13195088.php

These 2 and big money. Dems practically wrote the book on astroturfing and getting away with it.

thanks fammy

archive.is/154dN
Just replace "Wendy Davis" with Robert "El Beta" O'Rourke in this story.
They were hyping her in exactly the same way.

Texas was a Democrat state not that long ago why are people on pol so god damn stupid

Attached: 983247598374958.jpg (2000x3837, 1.55M)

NP

They're fake polls. Texans don't respond to polls, and we don't care to put out signs for a senator we know we're already voting for. If anything we're all laughing our assess off at the Betofags who are gonna have a mini-2016 all over again because they fell for their own psyop

I get phone polled about twice a day right now. I always tell them I'm a very motivated Democrat voter.

that was back when the democrats were the white supremacist party. The partys changed

Absolutely correct.

texas, like the rest of the country, is filled and run with jews.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/10/20/559070267/need-hurricane-aid-in-one-texas-city-if-you-boycott-israel-you-may-be-out-of-luc
>"As Israel's number one trading partner in the United States, Texas is proud to reaffirm its support for the people of Israel and we will continue to build on our historic partnership," Abbott stated. "Anti-Israel policies are anti-Texas policies, and we will not tolerate such actions against an important ally."
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
just ignore it though, majority of this board is probably youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
but just ignore it. lets get high and play video games bro maybe our ______ eceleb fags can tweet some shit

mfw I set my voting reg phone number as the Mcdonalds that fired me years ago. mfw they get all the phone calls wanting to know what latino zoomers are doing

Attached: tinder dog slut.png (268x484, 203K)

Beta will lose by 10 points so please, bankrupt Dems, keep pumping more money here instead of in competitive races.

>Texas was a Democrat state not that long ago
The 1990's and the Democrats were the white supremacist party still?

I really hope you're right.

Cruz ignores his constituents and people are tired of him. But, this is exactly like the Feinstein race in California. The incumbent never loses, even if they are hated.

Beta O'Cuck is an ugly faggot who wrecked a car drunk and tried to flee the scene.

Because everybody and their mother are moving out to Texas. Liberals who ruined their own states are looking at how great Texas is and are moving their families and businesses out there but they are bringing their terrible ideology. They dont realize their shitty political stances are what ruined their original state in the first place. Another migration will take place once Texas starts leaning blue.

>back when the democrats were the white supremacist party
Interesting how those on the Left will tear down monuments and riot/protest history from hundreds of years ago but when it comes to "back when the democrats were the white supremacist party" it is just accepted. When are rioting leftist goto destroy DNC offices and throw out DEMOCRATS for their legacy of being white supremacist? How can Democrats handle the fact that the Democrat party was the party of white supremacy? Laughable.

Sorry, looks like Washington Post figured out how to avoid archive.is.
They hyped Wendy Davis like this too and she lost by 20 points. That story was basically her version of Hillary's book.

Texas is safe for now, total irrevocable demographic failure is probably still at least a decade or so off

But it is coming, sooner or later it is coming. Trump can't stop it, Cruz and Abbott certainly won't do anything about it.

spic invasion and the commiefornian infestation. Texas also has a lot of more lolbertarians. divide and conquer the white vote and bolster your side with spics.

pretty simple.

Demographic warfare

>O'Rourke recorded a 0.136 and 0.134 on police breathalyzers

Lol what a lightweight

it reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=K0kXVfqPrLs

Attached: majora's mask moon.jpg (950x534, 63K)

This is what happens when illegal votes meets mega illegal donations from Soros and company!

I would invest in Bus Stocks in the Future

Don't forget the burglary arrest too
chron.com/politics/politifact/article/Beto-O-Rourke-arrested-in-1990s-for-burglary-and-13175793.php

>it’s from 20 years ago
Oh. I thought this was like last week or something. Literally could not care less.

Attached: b95f293558cf14c67ae4a63a9dfe1de1ae59280d_hq.gif (500x301, 451K)

This race and the Dems insisting Beto will come out on top is literally Abortion Barbie all over again. Why haven't they learned a fucking thing.

>When are rioting leftist goto destroy DNC offices and throw out DEMOCRATS for their legacy of being white supremacist?
I agree, Andrew Jackson was a terrible president, now what does that have to do with the party as it currently stands?

Attached: beto.jpg (617x749, 86K)

Attached: kjwgc-sr4e2 (1).jpg (1024x5025, 882K)

Exactly, the same type of shit.
usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2014/01/14/wendy-davis-texas-governor-fundraising-greg-abbott/4481861/
thedailybeast.com/wendy-davis-is-one-step-closer-to-turning-texas-purple

When leftist want to protest over something like slavery/black history or "white supremacy" they have no problem with trying to tie any point in history with Trump, Republicans, or whites but they are completely blank on Democrat party history.

The hyper ultra sensitive Left will pick apart anything and everything they can to claim it is connected to white supremacy but completely ignore that their registered party was not that long ago the party of "whit supremacy". Just like with you they want to ignore it and claim "what does that have to do with the party as it currently stands" when Dems try to guilt Republicans basically label them Nazi as often as possible.

The Republicans are the party of Lincoln and freed the slaves. Democrats are not. When are leftist going to stop being hypocrites and start murdering Democrats for their racist legacy?

he's the lesser of two evils.
beto wants open borders today.

>When leftist want to protest over something like slavery/black history or "white supremacy" they have no problem with trying to tie any point in history with Trump, Republicans, or whites but they are completely blank on Democrat party history.

It's because they know their argument is bullshit.

no, they legitimately believe in the big switch. they believe everyone who was noble in the old republican party left and joined the dems while at the same time all of the villains of the democratic party left and joined the new republicans.
this allows them to take credit for every triumph of both parties and also shed off any shortcommings of either party.

This is great news for Beto! When are they going to drive around every city in Texas and count the yard signs to see who won the election?

I'm voting for Beto because when Hurricane Harvey hit Texas, Beto was out delivering water and other supplies while Cruz was out in Washington DC with his capitalist cronies. Beto is a true man of the people, Cruz isn't even Texan, he's a Canadian. Sure I might not agree with Beto's gun control ideas but I'm voting for him anyway because I don't like Lying Ted Cruz. I voted for Trump and I usually vote republican but this is the one time I can't do it.

This is poor bait, you need to up your game bro

>When are leftist going to stop being hypocrites and start murdering Democrats for their racist legacy?
I don’t think we should be erecting any statues of Woodrow Wilson any time soon, but what more do you want?

Have you seen this picture yet?

Attached: cruz.jpg (989x877, 132K)

Several times over the last few days, yes.

that image has been around for years.

My problem is that he tried to flee after hitting someone else, then spinning into the on coming lanes..then down playing the whole thing as a childish act. The motherfucker was 26 when it happened. If that happened today, he wouldn't be so forthcoming and happy go luck about his incidents with the law. People take Dwis seriously now, its not something to joke or laugh about.

>poll
That’s it

42%
>census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/tx/PST045217

Attached: 1515983145018.jpg (700x685, 163K)

I hope that faggot Beto doesn't win. I'm not going to vote because politics ain't real but he is a real queer.

Because of the browning of texas

Attached: 1535834190058.png (680x491, 177K)

How can a state full of Mexicans and Californians vote for a Democrat?

Attached: 7Bnk45wQ.jpg (512x512, 55K)

This.

Ted will win. Beto will be placed in the ash heap of failed candidates like Wendy Davis.

BASED SABO