Why do republicans hate the Earth so much...

Why do republicans hate the Earth so much? I might consider voting for them if they would be more environmentally friendly but they refuse to be.

Democrats will continue to get my vote regardless of how I feel about other issues so long as they continue to be the only party that actually cares about the planet they live on.

Attached: 1524009571224.jpg (894x894, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/12/15/asia/china-canadian-company-selling-clean-air/index.html
yearbook.enerdata.net/coal-lignite/coal-world-consumption-data.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neither give a shit about this planet. stop being a retard.

Pretty sure i've never seen a republican say they love pollution

/thread

WHY is it a bad thing to kill niggers?

Attached: 1514726354113.png (1200x2400, 2.43M)

Fuck the earth, it’s just a bitch to be fucked sideways, till she has nothing left to offer, at which point we move on to another planet, rinse and repeat.

(((They))) manipulate the GOP to be anti environment in order to create division. As humans, we're meant to be stewards of the earth

American conservatism isn't perfect. Not being environmentally aware is just one problem. However, the GOP is a lot better off than the Democrats as far as preserving this nation goes.

I'm not a republican, but I'd vote republican before democrat any day

moving to another planet lol, delusional.

>Democrats will continue to get my vote regardless of how I feel about other issues so long as they continue to be the only party that actually cares about the planet they live on.
How do Democrats care about the planet? What have Democrats done in regards to strong, serious environmental measures? When was the last time they took it seriously? Do you consider solar power to be clean? Do you have any idea how damaging the mining and mass production of everything required to make and support them is?

Both parties are bastards with regard to the environment. Both need their arms twisted to do anything. Both can have their arms twisted to do something.

The only bitch to be fucked sideways is Uranus

Attached: uranus.jpg (260x383, 25K)

nobody actually cares about the planet, but some people lie and you believe it.

It's more of a local government thing than the state government. local democrat governments do a lot more to help the environment than repub local govs.

I mean, the right has a stronger argument to be made for a pro-environment stance. These are their forests. Their mountains. Their rivers. Their valleys. This is their air and their water. These are the treasures of the American nation, and any American patriot should support protecting them.

Meanwhile the left will sweep things under the rug and feel like they're doing something while supporting unrestricted disadvantageous trade with China. RIP oceans. RIP air. RIP everything and everyone.

Local government needs to actually deal with the messes. Local government needs to deal with the leukemia and the lead and all that shit.

Really, in a perfect world we'd be far more united regarding common stances instead of being so polarized. Too many politicians are corrupt. Too many are stupid. You have people getting into politics to run a scam. It sucks.

Have you taken a look at the democratic strongholds? LA, San Fran, Seattle?
They all lead the way in pollution, homelessness, crime.
The only difference between the republicans and the dems is that one side is honest about it.
The only different between you and me is that one of us is stupid to believe them.

9 FUCKING BILLION PEOPLE, ASSHOLE. WHAT IS ANYONE GOING TO DO?!

made me lol

The rest of the world could stop polluting tomorrow and the world would still be fucked because China dont care.

>Leftists
>Environmentally friendly
Foreign aid to Africa has caused an explosion in the growth of the nigger population. I cannot think of anything else that is worse for the environment than that.

Out here in the Midwest, republicans are very environmentally friendly since many voters hunt, hike, overland, etc. Republicans here tend to rely on support from orgs like Ducks Unlimited and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.

seriously? china is doing a lot to combat pollution nowadays. far more than the US

This planet is doomed anyway, it's too small and will eventually give out, humanity needs to colonize the galaxy if we're to survive.

Yeah by burning the most coal having smog warnings/pollution warnings. China says one thing and does another bud. hell we sell them canned air because the air is such shit in China
cnn.com/2015/12/15/asia/china-canadian-company-selling-clean-air/index.html

>tfw no smol planet gf

Attached: 1527046635781.jpg (680x545, 77K)

hmmmmmm

Attached: maps_plastic2.jpg (1024x773, 220K)

>2015

Attached: WO-AV462_OCEANS_16U_20150212130916.jpg (1280x617, 203K)

Attached: ncomms15611-f1.jpg (926x364, 55K)

Because the future is brown so fuck the future.

yeah link outdated charts

in 5-10 years china and US will be swapped

yearbook.enerdata.net/coal-lignite/coal-world-consumption-data.html

China is going to kill the earth you love so much and there is nothing you can do about it.

You don’t need to love pollution if you support or create policies that strip away regulations that prevent
pollution it amounts to the same thing

From 2010-2015, the studies show that china didn't make any change or reduction to their plastic solution. In fact, it increased over the past five years. They are not going to turn around anytime soon. But I don't get it, why do you defend China so much?

>because China dont care.

yeah, china stopped accepting your trash. now the west is fucked

yeah, because the west ships its trash to china

global warming is a fucking scam to squeeze tax shekels out of the populous

Attached: cvbbmwwe4rzz.png (403x448, 53K)

Humanity spreading across planets/star systems will be a reality someday -- hopefully.

That being said, even if earth become a more hostile place to human life, it would still be more livable than any other planet in the solar system.

Probably because they're not evil whites.

Democrats are worse for the environment. They want to population to increase. That’s why I will never vote for Democrats, they are the worst thing for the environment.

you realize that the sun heats the earth. you know that right? you realize that the sun goes through solar cycles? we've been in the Modern Maximum phase, more solar activity means more heat on earth. well guess what follows a Maximum, yup you guessed it a Minimum.

so instead of meme maybe you should look up the Maunder Minimum and Dalton Minimum. and while you're at it check out how they affected global temperature

global warming is nature but what governments are pushing is a complete scam. let's say the Paris Treaty was in effect and HRC was president. everybody gets taxed to death with Carbon taxes, 1.5 trillion over 10 years was the estimate of how much it would generate.

so by 2019-2020 the Eddy Minimum would begin and like magic global temperatures would cool. the people who pushed for the carbon taxes would cheer and say see it's working. when in reality it just a fucking solar phase. completely natural