Niggers are going extinct in America

How does this make you feel Jow Forums?

Attached: AA Abortions.jpg (891x1048, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqfJqLFQSIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, keep it that way

i literally don't believe none of that crap.

Attached: 1534699530848.png (494x472, 189K)

slightly more than 50% happy

you don't believe niggers are degenerates who kill each other and abort their children?

Excellent news OP.

Abortion and eugenics are good

I believe that no matter how many cockroaches I step on, they will reproduce a million times over the genocide I'd like to wage against them. Jew fukkin kike

i'm not sufficiently shocked. moar.

Mormons are adopting plenty.
Blacks aren't going anywhere.

Q predicted this.

>Niggers are going extinct in America
That is not an accurate conclusion to come to from that headline.

Let's help speed up the process

Attached: 938475938475.jpg (1895x1500, 311K)

Faster please

Yes i am Jew your purity spiral finally got me user.

Based

Fine.

Attached: Blacks dying out.jpg (1028x1063, 232K)

wait isn't this a pro-life stance? doesn't this violate the left wing rules?

Kek, the spics are 10000000x worse than niggers. Nigger gangs usually just kill each other and deal drugs, spic gangs/cartels such as MS13 are pure evil and extremely detrimental to this nation.

Attached: itsnevertoolate.jpg (474x502, 38K)

Attached: Lazy.jpg (767x798, 176K)

i have no doubt you are a fukkin oven dodger

its a self correcting mistake.

Attached: spurdo_sparde_america_by_bloodforthebloodgods-d9qjvml.gif (452x750, 145K)

Sorry mate but only afromutt blacks in America have abortions. The rest of the other kind of blacks still love children and large families.

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (640x640, 103K)

of course, you think everyone is a Jew and will purity spiral into irrelevance while the rest of us get shit done.

You’ve asked this question, posting the same file many times before, Joan.

No it's actually true
American blacks are not having kids
Oddly, you can thank feminism for that.
Black women got into college because of affirmative action, now they're becoming career women and not spitting out kids like they use to.

That's an imported model though, probably a Sudanese muslim family.
As they become westernised and adopt the culture of excess that's common to all major urban centres they'll decline in birthrate, it's pretty natural and is something common to all cultures abd time periods. See Augustus and the issues he faced with the declining ethnic roman population of Rome.

let's not try and humanize the niggers by calling them people okay?

sky high black abortion rates are a myth designed to coerce black mothers into having even MORE children to prop up the welfare state and ensure whites are a minority in the US - black women need feminism and should be encouraged to have more abortions and sterilize themeslves

Chances are a lot of black men around their age are also raised by single mothers as well since we'd be that generation of the single mother and blacks are more affected by that. With that is the correlation of a higher criminal rate. So now there are even less viable partners for black women because of single mother households churning out criminals on top of the natural aggression blacks have.

I assume the guy with the white grocery bag on his head is dad, the three broads behind him are his wifes, the kids on the couch/floor are his kids, but who are the stooped and sheepish men on either side?

meanwhile the kikes will undue all the work you have done.

>the trash takes itself out
looks like everything is going great!

Attached: destiny.jpg (991x1320, 174K)

This is why I have mixed thoughts about Planned Parenthood. Can you just imagine how bad our feral negro problem would be without them?

some people are doing gods work

Yes they will. They will always be a problem. So long as there is the white man there will be a Jew hiding amongst us. In the attic, under the floor boards, in a neutral country, they will never ever leave us alone. They will hide by adopting our phenotype, they will try their very best to mimic our DNA.
The struggle against the Jew will be eternal and if will always be our downfall when we slacken in resolve.

this
Who cares about negroes when pablo and juan have effectively colonized the US and spread their ugliness everywhere with greater speed and efficacy.

>and that's a good thing

Attached: Based Muammar.jpg (620x388, 69K)

in reality this just means that instead of every nigger having 12 kids, they now only have 6 kids. This insect problem isn't going away anytime soon

And that's a good thing!

Margaret Sanger was a fucking saint, as all eugenics proponents were.

Feels amazing, if only we could convince the beaners to do the same. Hell if they’d all agree to be sterilized upon crossing the border I’d half consider letting them all come up just so my children wouldn’t have to live with them.

abortion should be illegal in cities, space is too limited, make people think twice about not buying condoms.

No m8, Africans aren't like afromutts in america. We actually love large families and work very hard to support it.

Attached: Meet-Nigerian-Family-of-Eight-Who-Are-All-Singers-Video.jpg (1200x800, 624K)

I wonder if that’s why my wife and I can’t conceive

better than nothing though
>the faces of the pro-choice women I talk to when they learn why I'm pro-abortion

Attached: drumpf.jpg (344x315, 41K)

based

Brings a tear to my eye knowing that niggers will kill each other until nothing is left of them

Attached: 34282795-4D0C-4E78-AC44-558D71CCEC65.jpg (851x853, 108K)

Proud of our rape babys,your end will come soon dirty anglos

Well because of BLM and the way they act, I don't give a flying fuck.

>christcucks are against this

thank god. sadly they will have ruined the left in america by then (it can get worse) and its questionable if whites will even be around

blacks are religious on average and SJW level faggots. its like the worst of both sides of the political spectrum

I came here to post this.... as a NYer i hope to hell this real.... if only we can get the spics to do the same here TOO!

Now you understand why they keep importing apefricans.

along with all the chicago murders and black men being shot by police and jailed

yeah, all black babies should be aborted

i really hope the new supreme court keeps roe v wade

Niggers would of moved out of western countries without gibs or abortion

abort all niggers

Niggers are sexually active at very early age and promiscuous as fuck. Typical negress can shit out 10 or 15 picaninnies, no problem.

When they invade western countries they multiply like sewer rats because they aren't under the evolutionary pressure of starvation as they are in Aidsfrica.

Even if 75% are aborted the population will still be exploding.

The only reason abortion is still legal in America. Dumb niggers.

its known that most negresses who are not skanks are childless at 50
no one wants to date them besides black men and they are either in jail or going after some other race

even for white people. :^)

Attached: 1535571947714.png (625x523, 70K)

>be me first year of college
>go to bio lab
>small class we all introduce ourselves
>girl tells me shes a nigerian princess
>i immediately end the conversation
>must protect my credit card info
>fast forward 1 month
>start of a lecture the prof tells us wer gonna learn about malaria
>nigerian princess raises her hand
>prof asks if she has a question
>nigerian princess tells the entire class the story of how she infected herself with malaria
>one year all the kids in her village got malaria
>she felt left out so she kept her mosquito tent unzipped at night
>a week later she got malaria
>the entire classroom was silent for at least 2 very painful minutes
>finally prof says thanks for sharing and began the lecture
mfw realizing this sack of potatoes got accepted into the same college as me and was taking the same classes

Attached: 20140325195011687 .jpg (420x280, 101K)

Must go faster

Thanks for the white pill.

>How does this make you feel Jow Forums?
Like donating to Planned Parenthood, NYC.

Latino is the new black anyways

Eunuchs

Although I'm morally opposed to abortion, can't ignore that it does have an upside.

I just donated to planned parenthood New York.

The second most dangerous place (and most dangerous for other races) is anywhere near other un-aborted blacks.

That was a funny movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=fqfJqLFQSIk

>not 100%
Rookie numbers.

I knocked up a black girl who aborted it. Abortions is black culture.

I'm pretty sure their population is actually stable.

if a couple gets 3 abortions then has 3 children and 1 of them gets murdered and the other 2 die of old age after having children of their own then abortion is responsible for the most deaths and the population remains stable

That's because all of the religious fundamentalists groups are dominated by whites. Affirmative Action also played a role here.

Attached: crimestoppers.webm (400x226, 715K)

>Abortion is legal and cheap
>I know!
>let me smash my stomach with a hammer.
Niggers

>i

every liquor store should have a free abortion clinic that hands out lottery tickets and 40s of malt liquor

the modern selfishness that prevails in Whites is only more so in everyone else

Attached: MargaretSanger-Link2-1024x535.jpg (1024x535, 56K)

based whomever-the-fuck they are

She founded planned parenthood

She never actually said that, it's a lie in the same category as "democrats are the real racists", but she was in favor of eugenics so she might as well have said that

>When you agree with abortion

Let me nut inside your wife bro

While this abortion rate is based on economics i.e. American NiGgAz wanting more cash money for consumption, there maybe some free market eugenics at work here.

"Latin" America or as I like to call it Sub-America does not have abortion on demand like we do. Perhaps it's time they should.

Attached: p1030822[1].jpg (2736x3648, 3.45M)

You're kind of a dipshit. She was much worse than that image portrays. She was even for exterminating whites who weren't in the same income bracket as her. She was a Elitist, Racist, Classist, monster through and through.

How easy would it be to co-opt some rich kikes to start a charity for "free parental planning for underprivileged people of color"?

Literally everyone with any exposure to them does except subversives who use them as a weapon.

"Fertility is Declining" is incredibly disingenuous because that's not what people think of when they think of fertility. Most people think of it literally as opposed to people just not having kids. /autism

God I hope you’re right. If you are, that’s great news!

Attached: BC639276-36D8-44EB-AEED-03A42FE42CF6.jpg (1242x1212, 1.34M)

Attached: 34E1D16A-F3C9-4AAB-994F-0D4E4A70E904.jpg (220x349, 45K)

Attached: sanger_pivot_279.jpg (424x285, 40K)

Don't care sweetheart

Upset. Because conservitards don’t understand that Liberals are really just smart conservatives capable of complex double think.