Arian Grande says the words "Me Too."

Transcript:

*Pastor Ellis, a black man, grabs Ariana Grande and leads her to the microphone unsuspectingly. The black pastor stares intensely into Ariana's eyes while he cops a feel on a sneak, as she tries to pull away.*

Pastor:
"I've got to apologize."

Ariana:
"No!"

Pastor:
"Because... I have to brush up. My 28 year old daughter tells me 'Dad you are old at 60.'"

Ariana:
*laughs uncomfortably*
"What did you do?! What happened?"

Pastor:
"When I saw Ariana Grande on the program I thought that was a new something at Taco Bell."

Ariana:
*mortified*
"Oh my God!"

*Black pastor pulls her closer, body to body*

Pastor:
"Girl let me give me all your respect!" *laughs*

Ariana:
"ME TOO!"

Pastor:
"Did you all enjoy this icon? She's an icon herself. Come on make her feel loved people!"

Ariana:
*shakes her head*
"No! No! No!"

*Black pastor finally releases his vice grip*

Listen at :21 sec -- #MeToo
youtu.be/kJITX3V8cYU

Attached: skynews-ariana-grande-bishop-ellis_4407525.jpg (750x563, 54K)

How is he squeezing her boob. And this is why blacks need to protest against this anti free speech crap. It’s not even whitey that gets hit with it anymore too. Now Blacks are getting hit with this crap.

Attached: 1385F445-C7DF-43F1-BB01-DA760498326C.png (500x710, 202K)

Never trust a nigger

if you call that shit groping, then I guess when i'm grabbing the whole titty, I'm doing it wrong

I agree the nigger needs the whip for coming into contact with a white woman, and I wouldn't be opposed to bringing back slavery, however, the monkey didn't grope the slut.

Ariana Grande seems to forgot she is a prostitute and will be treated like one. Sad.

>White Women

Attached: Wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

even though she is a degenerate whore, she is still a white woman which places her a tier above the niggers.

>white woman

Attached: 1123131441233.jpg (604x403, 49K)

wtf is wrong with you fucking retards. She's Italian...... ya know the place of Mussolini! She's a filthy disgusting slut, but she is still white. I'm not doing a fucking 56% meme. She is literally from a white european country. Jew are all a bunch of fukkin kikes!

>Italian
>white

Sure thing, Eggplant

Attached: 1321641224601.jpg (393x500, 164K)

whats with her and the lazy bitch hair do?

HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU. I HAVE MET LITERAL NIGGERS THAT WEREN'T AS MUCH OF A FUCKING ASSHOLE AS YOU. Do you think mussolini is white???????? Italians are fukkin white.

whatever ravioli nigger, Go pray to your moorish ancestors.

Attached: 1343455185854.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

>yt women

Grab her by the BOB and vagene

He's a nigger and she's a brown. What else did you expect?

Sorry, but Italians are white.

You on the other hand are probably a Jew or Nigger.

meanwhile, at the mccain funeral ...

Attached: pizzacolbertpong.gif (261x192, 751K)

Gee I wonder who's behind the meme flag

>Sorry, but Italians are white.
t. jersey shore nigger

>Northern Italians
>Southern Italians
>both white

Attached: hipstercostanza.png (250x250, 118K)

at least I'm not a pajeet. Stop jerking off to my women.

>being 56% white
>claiming other people aren't white

Everyone on Jersey Shore wasn't even Italian, for example, Snooki was a gypsy and Ronnie was Puerto Rican.

Real Italians like my mother are white.

She wants to be a nigger so badly, let her enjoy the nigger lifestyle

Attached: img.jpg (750x693, 79K)

You don't put your hands on a female like that in a church. Only on the back near the shoulder area, not wrapped around so far you've touching side boob and pushing up on the bra. That was a grope, even though she is a slut and dressed inappropriately.

The real question at hand is "does all contact a nigger makes with a white woman count as rape?" Now either way the pastor is just begging for the rope, and if all contact is rape, then he needs to be castrated before his hangin.

Never trust a nigger paster! I guarantee he has many mistresses and drives Benzes and has nigger gold jewlry and threads. Under age, Pedo and gay sex also, 90% that is his game also! I forgot, cocaine and other drug abuser for shure!

Attached: image.jpg (684x486, 82K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: pepe_boomer.jpg (334x334, 34K)

This is so dumb. He's hugging her like that because he doesn't want to touch her skin by hugging around the shoulders and hugging her waist would be way too intimate.

He made the best out of that situation.

for the first time in my life, i feel sympathy for a nigger

Attached: Ffgzdud.jpg (1154x2466, 217K)

>drives Benzes and has nigger gold jewlry and threads
those are called gimmedats

Exactly. I don't know why people have such a hard time grasping this. I also don't understand why more people aren't outraged by the fact a black man, made phyisical contact with a white woman.

Hahaha never faggot

She dressed like that because that is how the brainwashed females dress in the church of her religion: Church of Satan.

She's part of the Illuminati and hates Christians (especially Catholics).

Attached: maxresdefault-5.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

she dressed like that because it gives her a lot of attention. More attention equals more exposure for her career, which means more shekels for her bank account. She dressed like that for money. Period end of sentance, move on to the next topic.

I'm not so sure that Ariana Grande would appreciate you referring to her as a "White woman".

Would anyone care about this if he wasn't a pastor?

Why do american pastors act and dress like pimps?