Jewish hypocrisy on racemixing

>When goys racemix: Good
>When Jews racemix: Bad
Why is the Jewish community so pro-interracial when it comes to others, but adding a jew and non jew will make them lose their fucking minds?

Attached: 1535685595863.png (617x574, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LGLgCplqKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to see reactions

>Why is the Jewish community so pro-interracial when it comes to others, but adding a jew and non jew will make them lose their fucking minds?
Because that's literally been their strategy in every nation they've been in. Push for pluralism and openness while remaining exclusive for your own people

Attached: 1518232526519.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

I don't know, OP, why do YOU think that is?

>Why is the Jewish community so pro-interracial when it comes to others, but adding a jew and non jew will make them lose their fucking minds?
Is this a serious question?

Attached: 1533478563892.jpg (480x536, 46K)

>but adding a jew and non jew will make them lose their fucking minds?
Because they want to marry people who share their values and culture.

Whiteness isn't a fucking culture.

Omg yes please!

Attached: 1531208749512.gif (450x450, 1.12M)

If you can attribute certain traits to white people and identify 'shit wypipo do' then isn't there some kind of white culture?

Based, should be memed to the max

Fuck off, nigleaf

Whiteness is a hierarchical position, not a culture, not an ethnicity.

What a load of shit.

What "shared culture" do Germans, Greeks, Czechs, etc. have?

lmfao

Attached: diveristyvay.jpg (2121x1414, 277K)

Same race, different culture.

Roman law, christian religion and Greek culture.
This is what created the West.

T.

Shitskin leaf

>1526
>jews expelled from hungary and croatia for aiding the turks

Nothing new there I guess.

> pro-interracial when it comes to others, but adding a jew and non jew will make them lose their fucking minds
44% of Jews who are married in America are married to a non-Jew

Attached: uyd.jpg (725x611, 130K)

Oi. It's like anudda shoah.

Attached: genocide.jpg (664x592, 81K)

I endorse this op

>indecent is genocide
nani?

Drop your source images here that you want shopped and I’ll see what I can do next week. Will start another thread.

I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LGLgCplqKk

Color me suprised that comments are disabled

isn't there another version of this image with a post by literally the same guy saying that asian women don't have the right to only want to date asian men? it's as absurdly hypocritical as you can get.

Attached: Capture.jpg (502x439, 44K)

We need to promote open borders for isreal, and refugees for isreal while we are at it, lets destroy them.

>but adding a jew and non jew will make them lose their fucking minds?

I'd like to see examples of this desu. Don't get me wrong I believe they hate it, but they're subversive enough not to make a scene about it.

If only our autists were as subtle.

Trying to dehumanize whites and justify racism and genocide with newspeak like "whiteness" is certainly a sick dystopian culture of the left though.

White people certainly do have a culture extending back to Rome along with much of European and American culture.