The beautiful intellectual womyn of the left schooling you idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=j1dJ8whOM8E

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8TlStWVjgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You idiots better not bump this obvious shitpost.

Attached: f258ee1fd44c437dbc764e8188d86907.jpg (602x599, 352K)

Learn something. She has a PhD. Do you?

joan donovan posted this thread. google her

yes

I really enjoy his videos even if I disagree with him on almost everything. The alt right video with the chat is pure kino, and the video on incels is 100% correct.

the guy is a fucking idiot
he thinks satire and mockery is a substitute for arguments, then tries to attack others for not having proper arguments (in his mind)

I still enjoy his videos. And the incel one is still spot on. And he clearly browses Jow Forums

Oh Fugg

Attached: 1494839873761.jpg (724x1003, 367K)

haha benis

Sage isn't a downvote you dumbfuck

>She

>womyn

>another goddamn contrapoints thread
time to shill my own less trans-tastic stuff!
youtube.com/watch?v=N8TlStWVjgY

Attached: iron pill.png (699x854, 224K)

would smash then panic when I saw the penis

can I still legally use that defense

>killings brown people will save us from low birth rates

I mean. If you're talking about raw population amounts, then yeah, it'll be easier to not be replaced if there are less of them to deal with.
I'm just making dumb memes tho

1. All resources that go towards niggers is less resources to raise kids from non-nigger races with lower birth rates.

2. What is wrong with 2.0 to 2.1 replacement rate? Only a kike wants to fill the earth with the highest possible surplus head count so that there can be more debt slaves on the bottom of the jew pyramid, that is our current fiat monetary system.

Attached: fat-spics-and-trash-in-line-for-welfare.jpg (800x533, 126K)

Have any of you guys noticed that trans women tend to overly focus on the most external, and easily faked aspects of womanhood?

Virtually all of them give off the same vibe as those le girly girl twitch streamers who put way too much emphasis on brushing their hair, wearing makeup, walking like a female gta pedestrian, winking, making kissie faces, etc. as if their only knowledge of womanhood is from bad anime and Jem and the holograms.

I dont know why but it almost makes me think they arent even really women and are just doing it as a fad/fetish

Attached: 92D8BA56-5B01-42C1-AABA-529CD572969D.jpg (675x1024, 51K)

Modern women have been reduced to the things you just listed. They are no longer dutiful wives to their husbands, and devoted caretakers of their children, or the other selfless characteristics one would assume of a married mother.

They are now just fuck holes. Whore-painted fuck holes, and mulatto nigger factories.

Attached: roastie-doesnt-realize-modern-women-do-not-do-this-either.png (567x416, 87K)

That's a faggot.

resources is a meme.
Both of our countries have the highest billionaire rates in the world and we are laughed at by all the other countries with high birthrates and healthy families.

anyone denying that European countries are well on their way to majority-minority status is just fucking blind.

>college degree == intelligent
A doctorate in gender theory or psychology doesn't make you a genius, you absolute retard. I can write a verbose paper on something as nonsensical as Freudian psychosexual development and polyamorous nigger sex involving horse fetishism and the boomer professors who run these god forsaken universities would take it as gospel and suck me off while handing me a psychology PhD diploma.

>resources is a meme.
No it isn't. Every piece of my paycheck that goes to a single mom, or a spic, the extra I have to pay for health care, and so forth is all money that should go to my family and my heirs. It's more hours that I have to work for less and less money. It's more of these worthless fucks in the labor market driving down wages, and increasing housing costs. We are getting stolen from left and right.

Attached: kiryas-joel-most-poverty-stricken-town-in-the-usa.png (1270x2000, 1.82M)

so 100$ of your paycheck a month goes to taxes for the entire country, and billionaires are making $20million a day, and you blame immigrants

He addresses this in a few videos. He has one on autogynophilia.

It's amazing how quickly sex robotsl put women in their place. All of a sudden they want to cook, clean, stay home and have babies.

he dropped out of it