Tucker Carlson is ranting about corporations

>Tucker Carlson is ranting about corporations

So is the Republican Party now the southern democrat party?

youtu.be/u8gqHnCB3Qg

Attached: 32343FA0-58DE-4009-86DD-693B5840CF02.png (547x626, 17K)

Tucker has gone full NatSoc these last few months. He's our Goebbels, but without the crippling depression.

Basing your ideology on economics is anything but conservative/traditionalist.

Fucking neocons.

at least goebbels germany was 99% white. tucker is arrogant to think a half spic nation can be saved

The spics are a religious people with no sense of cultural shame.

As the left goes further and further into their bizarre sexual identity politics, the spics could be brought into conservatism.

>calling out elite manipulated technocracy
>bad
It's like you guys don't even want to catch naughty Jews.

Holy shit, I never thought I would see muh natural conservative meme here

Attached: 1523093454639.png (1002x1462, 110K)

Tucker is secretly a NatSoc. He doesn't like Jewish multinationals fucking over American workers, dodging taxes, and stealing the country's wealth.

Attached: 1532734549637.jpg (256x197, 14K)

>He thinks Tucker Carlson isn't just another mouthpiece of the Trump Administration
>He doesn't realize they have been in open collusion for years
>He doesn't see the natsoc government Trump is trying to craft
Is Trump our Hitler? I mean he's not gonna gas the kikes or anything like that, but he's trying to do similar things and is doing very well despite the entire world against him.

Tucker "Gas a kike and put his head on a pike" Carlson 2024

See, I told you guys Jow Forums was flooded with spics

I often think of that interview where John Stewart (((Liebowitz))) chastises Tucker for "hurting America" with his old show Crossfire. Now that Jew is off TV and his legacy hurt America more than Tucker and Begala arguing ever did. And Tucker is a cunt hair away from arguing 3rd position openly. What a fucking timeline.

Why would I like large multinational corporations?

Corporations are how the Jews took over your country.

They put all their funds together and bought them.

Gang Gang.

Attached: 85cbfffd2f1f60a42d58fdbd6786da3560ca8cbc2c49c6147c6ca48623e4e1e4.jpg (1200x800, 137K)

>He doesn't like Jewish multinationals fucking over American workers, dodging taxes, and stealing the country's wealth.
he has no problem collecting a paycheck from them.

"Secretly" was the operative word. It's not going to last. I'm actually surprised it's been allowed to go on this long.

Attached: 57316eb7ca6b69dded68df6c646c3103.jpg (600x400, 36K)

at least 1/3 of american flags on Jow Forums are mexicans

You should've known by now with the Net Neutrality repeal that the MAGA-compatible people on the right are against sucking the dicks of big corporations. What happens when corporations and government are a single entity? Communism.

Hello Joan Donovan. This thread really manipulates my media. Thank you for your cervix.

Capitalism is a cancer that has done more to destroy this nation than communists ever dreamed of

Based and redpilled.