Look at my new lil titties /pol

Look at my new lil titties /pol

Attached: titties.jpg (502x663, 240K)

male potato

>the shadow of his unibrow as it tries its damnedest to return

congrats! You're a lil cutie

i hope this thread gets heaps of replies by white nationalist boomers telling you how much of a faggot you are while bumping this garbage thread on the catalogue for the next 8-12 hours

Seen way worse

i could tell it was a man from the thumbnail

I'm a white lady! Why would white nationalists need to attack me?

I wonder if there will ever be a murder trial where a man tries to not be degenerate and doesn’t have sex with his fiancée until the wedding night. Once the honeymoon begins, the dude that cut his dick off tells his husband how he mutilated his body. The normal dude then pretends to be into kinky stuff and ties up the other dude. While restrained the normal dude kills the mutilated dude. Then, because he was restrained there is no need for a messy murder and then proceeds to stuff the body into a suitcase. The cleaning staff knows no difference and the dude continues with his vacation. Then in a convenient way the body is disposed of in a “boating accident” (he made sure to put weights in the suitcase so it would sink). He then flys home on the flight and pretends the marriage never happened.

Attached: F9D8186A-FBB8-4BB0-A3A1-405EB77DD684.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Nice filename cryptokike

>Nice!

Attached: jonesalexnbc_061817_screenshot.jpg (982x551, 56K)

No.

>Phone file name
>Cryptokike

Attached: 1534772956354.png (645x773, 10K)

Thanks, honey! MUAH

That you are doing this, this way, and in this manner, I actually feel sorry for you.

Attached: solly.png (256x166, 99K)

can I fuck you?

Take me on a nice date and let me meet your parents first!

That's not a phone filename you shill it's a tracking code for fat dykes at the foreign policy institute to mine data from pol.

>be a young white guy with the world at your feet and no real need to look that good
>voluntarily turn into a 4/10 version of the sex whose only redeeming feature is looking good

Attached: my boy's wicked smaht.jpg (768x576, 77K)

I'd fuck you raw

Looks like an average British woman, desu

Kek you're not a girl your just a pussy guy who can't do pull ups. you will never be feminine.

Attached: TrannyVagina.jpg (676x704, 131K)

One Mormon tranny tricked her guy into getting sealed in a Mormon temple and the guy didn’t find out she was a he till later.

>eternally married to tranny faggot

I just thought it was a cute file name! I think titties.jpg would be a pretty common file name too. You are silly!

wanna be my wife?

wow what an old-fashioned sweetie ;)

I have a girl penis, sweetheart.

What a faggot

boiclit is the proper terminology

So about dem little titties

You're sweet!

Your eyes a kind of far apart for a dude. You wear glasses.

This thread should be deleted.

Attached: 1499429546388.jpg (351x351, 22K)

thanks, but yeah Id date you as long as you didn't get your dick cut off, I prefer a functional penis to a fake vagina

Attached: ifonly.jpg (358x413, 103K)

cute if u still have dick

Every single fucking time.

Attached: 1521451383188.jpg (250x250, 115K)

Didn't he died in the third season of Sherlock?

true

I'm much cuter now I think!

Attached: ba.jpg (653x960, 81K)

cock or gtfo

Obvious dude.

nice legs show nips

wow man that's honestly impressive

soon

Attached: jewish science experiment.jpg (700x465, 173K)

How very brusk.

Attached: 1528665036665.jpg (447x456, 32K)

I'd love an actual girl with a unibrow that looked similar to that. On a tranny though it's just gross.

Sure, and also your dating pool is now a fraction of a percent of the population. Hope you weren't expecting to be able to form any sort of relationship, especially not a lasting one.

>literally mental degeneracy

Ok let's evaluate. A womans only value in society is the ability to reproduce. Traditionally this has been the view for millennia.

What value then do 'transwomen' have in society if they are incapable of childbirth? None. Therefor, it's not natural behaviour, but mental degeneracy and nothing more than a sexual perversion.

In short: Jews.

You're not the ugliest tranny I've ever seen if that helps your mental illness.

Show us your flag Australia.

what an ugly faggot

that fat jowly face will never pass for feminine. it will only get uglier and more masculine looking as this guy gets older.

What year is this? Many educated women are opting out of having children. Besides, I would like to adopt. I am very maternal.

I hope all of you stupid gay faggots give each other HIV.

Attached: 1529112501326.jpg (534x401, 36K)

Give me more time on HRT and a few select facial feminization surgeries and you will be asking me out on a date.

you are a disgrace to your parents, your ancestors, your god, your society, and most of all, a disgrace to yourself.

you are beautiful and i owuld make love to you, baby.

>Besides, I would like to adopt. I am very maternal.
Hahaha, yea good luck with that.

>casual glow
>very obviously wearing pounds of makeup

bitch fuck the the hormone replacement get some hair replacement that receding hairline doesn't fool anyone

Not in this day and age. It helps that I live in a large metropolitan city.