Where were you when you could simultaneously keep unemployment down AND raise the amount of people on welfare

where were you when you could simultaneously keep unemployment down AND raise the amount of people on welfare.
twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1035334044698009600

Attached: boomn.png (970x544, 511K)

>Be Walton family
>Pay employees nothing
>Have gubment pay for their housing, food, and medical costs
>Said employees use EBT to buy food from Walmart

end welfare

half of the comments are screeching about how he doesn't also call out walmart. i hate people.

>neo-liberalism is shit and has been fucking over normal people for 30 years

this is literally the only economic critique anybody on the dissident left or right needs to make

Attached: File_000 (99).png (586x578, 82K)

Please delete that autistic fucking meme, it's not even correct...
That limit is zero, not negative infinity as the graph suggests.

the graph is correct but it should say x -> 0

Attached: 1529620715451.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

Wouldn't this be approaching zero? That graph looks like it goes to negative infinity.

I just wonder what the fuck he plans to do with 80 billion dollars or whatever he's worth now. What the fuck do you do with that much money? What's he going to spend it on? What will he enjoy with it? He could half have that amount and his employees would be much better off and he would never notice.

Maybe I'm just naive because I'm poor but I can't imagine having that much money and paying everyone under me pennies by comparison, knowing that I already have more money than I could spend in 100 lifetimes

As a former liberal who turned red, I legitimately didn't think I'd see the day when rich lifelong Republicans give more of a shit about blue collar workers than your average Democrat.

While I'm positive this is bait and people like Tucker are masturbation trolls for RINO boomers, what is it that you want? Warehouse jobs are shit, but amazon offers the best pay by far. Most of those jobs pay $10 an hour with zero benefits. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Except no don't hate the game because you can do it to if you're smart enough to do what Bezos did

this happens in my country too
big industrial companies ship workers from poorer regions inside the country and the gibberment has a program that covers part of their salaries + travel costs, since they are giving employment to workers from regions with high unemployment.

>corporations are the backbone of the left
I love Tucker more than ever for this. I hope he goes after the pharma industry next, they're even worse than Amazon and Walmart

When you have that much money I imagine you don't even really think of it as money but more so your resource to expand your influence politically and economically. And don't forget you can also build your cult of personality. Just look at fucking Bill Gates and how the media and basedboys fucking worship him as a benevolent god.

If I had to guess, it becomes a game for guys like him. As in the mindset becomes, "wow I've made this much, I wonder how much more I can make" if nothing else. He's likely of the mindset that if you want it, you'll get it.

95%+ of his net worth is tied into the Amazon stocks he owns

If only leftists stopped buying everything on fucking Amazon then. Tell someone from a major Liberal city to stop using Amazon, they'd look at you as if you're insane.
I agree with Tucker though, I'm all for capitalism but Bezos doesn't need 100 billion dollars jesus christ

Yeah we just need to Nationalize it and take all their money. Fuck them. They need to be put to death.

Attached: 5bc37bbe1dff598038bdb331524e4fb46c337061_1_600x408.jpg (600x408, 163K)

its great though isn't it.

>big pharma are far worse
couldn't agree more. but it's my understanding they're the old school type that will murder to protect their interests. the tech giants seem to just be playing a game they didn't sign up for.

I just wonder what their security is like. If someone really wanted to do something to them, what's stopping them? Do they have secret service tier security? The day is gonna come when people have had enough of the ultra rich. It will be like the workers killing factory owners 100 years ago.