Listen up gun nuts

I grew up around guns. I am a gun owner and a die hard second amendment supporter. But it's time to ban semi-automatics, fully semi-automatics, ammunition, assault guns with too many magazine clips, shoulder things that go up, and guns designed to kill people. That's just common sense. After that you can have all the guns you want! After a thorough psychological evaluation, of course. And you can even go down to the local precinct to visit your gun under strict supervision whenever you want if you have a valid reason.

Don't get me wrong. I'm all about the second amendment. The right to bear arms is extremely important to me, but isn't time we abolish the second amendment? Isn't it a little outdated? Well regulated militia. Why does anyone even need a gun?

I'm not saying we ban guns. Fucking Christ you gun obsessed psychopaths, get a grip. Calm down, no one is coming for your guns. No one is saying ban all guns. I'm just saying that we ban the guns that can kill people. No one, and I repeat no one has ever suggested that we ban guns or abolish the secondment amendment. I don't even know where you evil baby killing monsters come up with that one.

No one is a bigger supporter of gun rights than me. Common sense. Why won't you compromise

Attached: photo1.jpg (611x404, 92K)

>I am a gun owner and a die hard second amendment supporter.
No you're not.

I shot way more guns then you faggot get btfo

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 46K)

Your boyfriends penis is not a gun.

Attached: memedonkey.png (578x476, 42K)

Projection the post

ok, we get it

I was born a US citizen, but now it is time to take it up the ass from everybody with a sad story

We can do better

>I'm just saying that we ban the guns that can kill people.

As long as they ban knives that can cut, clubs that can club, fire that can burn, and killers that kill.

I love this pasta.

Fuck off nigger faggot.

Attached: 1C72591E-D1FD-4C2D-9CE3-5A5983BD2C33.jpg (667x538, 148K)

S H A L L
H
A
L
L

This is my least favorite copy pasta.

Go hate freedom somewhere else fagzilla

Attached: 1535310793516.png (1457x1080, 729K)

You don’t own a gun.
You’ve never shot a gun.
You’ve never even seen a gun in real life.

You clearly have no idea wtf you are talking about.

You have to go back.

Why would you bother typing this out? You're not convincing or demoralizing anyone, we just laugh, or at least I do.

Attached: 1515662962388.png (1440x900, 1.12M)

No one is a bigger gun supporter than me guys. Really!

Attached: 1517070314378.jpg (545x478, 40K)

Why does anyone even need a gun?
To hell with what you think I "Need" you commie fuck.
You’re not taking our guns. Guns aren’t for people who acquiesce when asked nicely to give up their rights. That’s why they have guns.
Guns aren’t for people that one day think that the police are out shooting blacks for sport, but then the next want all guns to be owned by the police.
Guns aren’t for people who whether through a lack of lineage that goes back to the founding fathers, or a complete disrespect for the rights outlined by them for their descendants wish to diminish the power of the people in favor of the same kind of tyranny that existed in the land of their ancestors.
The same kind of tyranny that has claimed the lives of hundreds of millions. Lives that may have been saved if the people had been armed with guns.
Guns aren’t for people that stand idly or seek to cover up an administration attempting a coup. A coup to subvert the will of the American people and the peaceful transfer of power that is the very bedrock of our free society.
Guns aren’t for these people that just shrug their shoulders because they weren’t told by their complicit media masters to do otherwise.
Guns aren’t for the servile and obedient masses. They don’t have guns because they slavishly do as their told anyway. And they have been told to surrender.
Guns are for the patriots that would rather live free, unafraid in the face of danger than peacefully as a slave.
Guns are for the patriots that know that sacrificing security for liberty is a bargain that results in having neither.

So maybe guns aren’t the problem at all.

Maybe guns just aren’t for you.

Hi Joan. We are aware of your datamining operation. Your data is now corrupt. Are you unethical enough to use it anyway?

You're a tremendous faggot, and you don't even care about your pet groups.

You preach that gays should fear homo bashing.
But would prevent Gays getting guns.
You preach to blacks that they are illegally targeted by the police BUT
Pass gun laws that will make them less able to contend with said racist police
You democrats are just a bunch of anti-white faggots

Oh, look, how original, another post that... well, looks exactly the same as the other anti-gun post... imagine that... and here I thought you were a real person... perhaps a lonely kike? Fuck yourself. Firmly.

Seen this retarded pasta before. Sage this crap.

OP posts copypasta obviously trolling liberals, and the only ones who are trolled are conservashits who are too dumb to get the joke.

>I am
>I support
>but...

SHALL

>fully semi-automatics
>too many magazine clips
already laughin, good pasta, dk why people are so mad

Fantastic bait
unsubtle

KYS

Attached: images.png (230x219, 7K)

All the salty fucks ITT need to work on their reading comprehension.

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

>you can even go down to the local precinct to visit your gun under strict supervision

Top kek

Let me fuck your wife, my names jamal.

Attached: 62B47C81-5E59-4757-AF49-135EF0B6DD55.jpg (1080x1402, 106K)

guaranteed replies.

You arnt going to convince or demoralize anyone. Idk if troll, or genuine shill, but contradicting yourself in a self righteous post you brought to Chinz makes you not only a massive faggot, but alot a retard.
2scoops
2genders
2justices
2terms
2womps
And a coke please.

Attached: 1535774570445.jpg (266x189, 12K)

>Childrenthisisbait.jpg
sage goes in the options field.

Attached: HAVE A YOU.jpg (477x518, 90K)

Why do you nigger shill thing we're gonna believe you when type like "that"
retard faggot

So bad at LARPING

>I grew up around guns. I am a gun owner and a die hard second amendment supporter.
Everything that follows these words is never true.

>My fellow gun owners.._

can't you at least bait with pasta that isn't stale?

>Memeflag
>Supposed 2A supporter wants to ban guns
Fuck off shill

fully auto is illegal and fully semi is not a real thing
saged

Is it a new technique? To bore us with the weakest, most debunked bait possible?

Attached: Old.jpg (271x285, 69K)

If I wanted stale pasta served by a retard I'd go to Olive Garden.

>No one is a bigger supporter of gun rights than me.
The rest of your post says otherwise, donkeyface

I can't believe everyone took this obvious joke post seriously. People are autistic.

>fully semi-automatics

Good one. Made me chuckle.

Obvious larp but gave me good chuckle

Attached: 1535168095167.jpg (701x524, 28K)

>But it's time to ban semi-automatics, fully semi-automatics, ammunition, assault guns with too many magazine clips, shoulder things that go up, and guns designed to kill people.

No, it is not time to ban semi-automatics, fully semi-automatics, ammunition, assault guns with too many magazine clips, shoulder things that go up, and guns designed to kill people.

wow what a cuck chill

regards from finland

SAGE THIS SHIT FAGGOTS

Attached: 021B9613-E4C9-4471-8B5D-7C458DA84BCA.gif (480x268, 1.93M)

Cool.

Really? I think anyone who can afford a tank or a nuke should have one. The poor cannot afford one and therefore it will be in more responsible hands. Shall not be infringed.

You're full of shit and it shows.