What if I buried my dead relative in my yard instead of paying thousands of dollars to bury them?

What if I buried my dead relative in my yard instead of paying thousands of dollars to bury them?

Would I go to prison?
>spending tax dollars on me because I saved money

Attached: tumblr_ls1hsiNxSL1qcim7zo1_r1_1280.jpg (864x1112, 249K)

you'll probably charged with their murder kek

Seek legal help. It depends on the state.

It's legal in a surprisingly large amount of places actually, check your local and state laws.

Is the burial plot near well water ?

Why not cremate? Usually around $1000 USD. Then scatter the ashes someplace respectful like a port-o-potty.

Yeah, it's considered a health hazard

Are you Bruce Wayne?

There are laws government burial of people and corpse handling. You live in a civilized society for the time being at least.

too much money

>There are laws government burial of people and corpse handling
Yeah and many of them say that what he wants to do is perfectly legal. It depends on where you live.

This, specially if it is buried near a water well.

Check local laws. Some places have shallow depths to water, so it could contaminate the groundwater. It's basically the same reason you can't have a viking funeral in most places. All that gross shit gets in the water

Each state has differing laws. Texas requires at least a shroud and 18 inch dirt covering. We buried grandma on our family land. Not sure if you could do it in a backyard.

It is no more a hazard than a deer dying.

WHATEVER you do - don’t call the permit cucks. They’ll 100% say no even if you technically are allowed.

Just search basic laws regarding it.

>What if I buried my dead relative in my yard instead of paying thousands of dollars to bury them?

how about going to your local el cheapo crematory operator and buy a nice urn for your auntie? a direct cremation is around a $1000 if you shop around, burying auntie in your backyard could get you fined or possible jail time depending on which state you live in

check with your local regulatory agency that oversees funeral homes and cemeteries

Unironically this

Attached: 1486667435606.gif (480x446, 3.03M)

>30 years later the entire property gets demolished to build a new condominium some skeletal remains are found and someone notifies the permit cucks which then they track OP down at his nursing home to arrest him for gross negligence of a dead human body, gets 5 yrs prison time and a $100,000.00 fine.

Its usually only illegal to bury a preserved body due to the leeching of chemicals into nearby water sources... Though I think there are laws as to how deep the body has to be buried as well so someone doesn't stumble onto a corpse that has been dug up and pulled apart by wolves.

>Its usually only illegal to bury a preserved body due to the leeching of chemicals into nearby water sources... Though I think there are laws as to how deep the body has to be buried as well so someone doesn't stumble onto a corpse that has been dug up and pulled apart by wolves.

the property has to be zoned for a family cemetery plot

>zoned
>he doesn't live in an unorganized township
Get cucked, city slicker.

Burn on a wooden altar, and burry in a mound, like your forefathers did.

two problems
>not reporting a death
easily doable, so lets pretend that you let everyone know about the death and it isn't suspicious.

>burrying outside a graveyard
depends on state, but it is really in remote areas out west where you can bury in a private graveyard. Thank bootlickers and jew lawyers for making everything have to need 500 jew permits.

>paying money for what you could do with a bonfire using local wood and brush

Ashes then would be difficult to gather for a respectful trip to the nearest port-o-potty.

The "ashes" are primarily ground up bone, they don't actually turn to ash. So you'd need to run grannies bones through a grinder first also.

no you'd just have more ashes, and burnt bones. What's the fucking point of keeping an urn of ashes anyways?

Might as well just cover the corpse with two feet of dirt to block smell and then rocks to keep animals out.

Urn of ashes are just used for respecting the dead until you can pour them out in a religious ceremony into a port-o-potty like any decent human being.

Why not just eat them? You’ll save money on food too.

seems to me people either put the urn of ashes on a shelf or buy a cubby hole in a church to put the urn. Plus the part where burnt bones need to be ground down as part of the creamatory process, rather than keeping the pile of burnt bones and putting it all in a bigger box.

Kuru, ask Hillary Clinton.

bones can fit in a port-o-potty

Ask the Mudslimes in New mexico. They did not get in anytrouble tossing a dead kid in the dirt.

can you americans store the ashes of your relatives on your own house?
My best friend has the ashes of his grandma on his house

Technically they were African and it was into sand under the trailer. Also to be fair the prosecution failed to do their obviously known how to do for most of their adult life job in this one case.

Weird this is on pol but I was thinking this just the other day. A funeral procession passed while I pulled on the side of the road. I just thought to myself why I don’t see more funerals. Given how many people die each day, seems like a person would see several each day. Guess most people just get thrown in a Porto o potty...

Yes

Will you still be cashing her social security checks?

Ask a brit, they know all about loicenses
You'll probably need one

Low cost cremation is the best way to go. You find the place before they pass away and once it's done you end up with a small sealed box the size of a loaf of bread and that's it. You can just stash it some where in the house Norman Bates style or just scatter them some where yourself on the down low to avoid more costs.
I guess the disrespectful way is just to not claim the body as the state can't force you to do so. The problem the deceased's estate will still be on the hook for the costs anyways. So any sort of will probate etc will end up covering the cost.

Step 1: live near woods
Step 2: bring body into woods
Step 3: burn body
Why pay for cremation when you can achieve the same thing with a few hours of your time.

Put some a note on the body of the address of Hillary Clinton. Nothing else. Police find it. It will never go further than that.

>Would I go to prison?
Yes. The land isn't yours to do with as you please.

>Why pay for cremation when you can achieve

most people have no desire to personally haul a now dead loved one out some where and burn them on a pyre. I guess some cultures and of course third world shit holes still deal with dead family members on their own. Yet your average suburb/city sort of person is not really going to want to pyre burn their now dead grandmother for example.

>groundwater
>viking funeral
Viking funeral is at sea, you retard.

Are you in possession of your dead relatives corpse?

Usually the land value plummets and neighbors get pissed

Do you live in a city? If so you have to pay the Jews. If you live outside of a city and are just governed by county officials you're good.

Haven't you ever burnt bones before? They get powdery, you can crush them with your bare hands, you wouldn't need any grinder.

Seriously have you never burned a steak bone in the fire?