This isn't video game culture

>Riotgames bans all men from attending their PAX convention
>responds to inquires by calling their male fanbase manbabes and telling them thry have male privilage

This creature is one of the things responsible for the turn of events. And it isn't allowed to be talked about on /v/. How far has this subversion happened?

Attached: 1535851058283.png (325x409, 96K)

And how many of you idiots will still purchase their games?

Current trends with Sòylo flopping and Battlefield: Vagina pre-order sales almost non-existant i'd say the trend is in a decline. Now PAX needs to make a public statement otherwise someone has to hit both them and riotgames with a discrimination lawsuit.

Attached: 1535853481460.jpg (601x789, 80K)

>klein

imagine my shock

Bump, come on you fags this shit is getting scrubbed from /v/ completely. Those sòyeating jannies who want to fuck the taint wound of trannies if they whiteknight hard enough are deleting any thread about this. Already been banned because a VIDEO GAME company banning people from a VIDEO GAME CONVENTION isn't VIDEO GAME CULTURE.

Attached: 1535847432955m.jpg (952x1024, 79K)

their games are free

>klein
jew name, stopped reading

all is political in jewish manifesto land
this is why i stick to glorious nippon products

omg i felt the burn from her way over here.....shit

You should keep reading. The potential explosion from this could be astronomical, maybe even lead to a second GG-like event before being subverted again.

Attached: 1535849763157m.jpg (498x1024, 72K)

still not video games or politics. just drama

>banning an entire sex from attending for-profit convention
>drama
You're such a lying nigger.

how else are you going to get the other 50% of the population to buy your products as fast as possible?

twitter.com/remembrancermx/status/1036115680335024128
HAHAHAHHAHA fucking jews

They use the GG blacklist extension so 97.8% of Twitter users can't even see their tweets because thry are most likely blocked.

does this kill the league of legends?

Is that a burn or does it mean Klein is the bull?

Most of League playerbase is internet addicted chinese and taiwanese boys who can't even leave the chair to stretch their muscles and goto the bathroom or go get water. But it will still hurt Riotgames and PAX if thry actually have yhe gal to okay it. Discrimination suit would follow and the chinese company that owns Riotgames would have heads on a plate if they find out.

lol, the day is coming soon, white man will wake up, do research, and do what the germanic brothers should have finished

omg who cares she's just some uggo fatty who's life will ultimately be less meaningful than your christ

Attached: becca.jpg (900x1200, 169K)

>discrimination lawsuit.
I hope this happens

but LOLdrones are oblivious and still buy skins and boosters to grind. we need to make subtle threads and posts on vidia boards and forums to wake up the sheep

I’m super confused still

What?

dont forget (((jewish)))

>yonah bex gerber
sounds like gay jewish baby food

Attached: ecelebs.jpg (891x556, 33K)

youre doing Gods work user.

The company that made League of Legends Riotgames just banned majority of their plagerbase from attending their videogames convention. This is pure discriminstion and in response tp being called out thry doubledown and call people manbabies saying thry have male privilage and females deserve to hsve a safespace.

based mom BTFOs son for white knighting

AJJAJAJAJAJAJAJ FUCKING HELL

Attached: Uw9KmpC.png (640x640, 189K)

One thing you'll notice in EVERY SINGLE photo is that she tilts her head down, this means she is hiding some weird physiognomic deformity that no man is attracted to.

Attached: DNWNmQ-UMAEM-BN.jpg (900x1200, 126K)

are they having their own convention and PAX is related somehow?
or are they going to PAX and trying to stop men from being there?

either way i'm more interested in what PAXs response is.

I've tried to keep this on /v/ but the fucking Resetera whiteknights are jannies and have deleted all threads and even banned me because "not bideo gaems".

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!

Attached: CoI7jdVWEAEiTTh.jpg (349x187, 6K)

Iv checked lol plebbit and they are not taking it - most top posts are about this garbage ripping on Riot
but somehow on /v/ you are not allowed to talk about it? mods must be total sjw cucks

Attached: 8_a186063AbBAM.png (1212x604, 129K)

Every company has their own convention type of event. What they want to do is reject every man from going to their events. This is perfect to hit them with a winnable discrimination lawsuit unless PAX disavows which hasn't happened as of yet, probsbly tempting to support it but the shitstorm so far is only beginning.

Riot Games is run and staffed my manchildren who are incapable of telling people to fuck off, so this recent character assassination is having great effect.

BURN BURN BURN

They aren't even hiding it anymore

They ARE complete fucking cucks. Literslly banned me for rule 1 about video game culture. Hiro needs to do something sbout this subversion fast.

Attached: 1534604332934.png (905x453, 35K)

kotaku was the platform used for the initial attack. if you use your brain a bit it isn't hard to see why /v/ mods won't let this stick.
I hope this keeps up, because it has potential to kick off a GG version 2. That would be pretty entertaining.

another company that started to rot from within and lost its direction

The tranny janny on /v/ was throwing out permabans for posting about Billy's death until hiro made it stop. That fucker does not belong here and frankly is worse than you idiots on Jow Forums even.

What does Kotaku have to do with the sòyeating mods destroying all discussion and documentation about their twitter meltdown?

>she
user...

Normal people put their interests and occupation on their social media profiles.

These people put their pro-nouns and disabilities.

At least they're putting the armbands on voluntarily.

>Jewish Latinx
Hail Satan

Gamergate 2: Trans-sexual Bugaloo HERE WE GO

Attached: 1535456938128.jpg (600x600, 13K)

Don't get your hopes too high. If the fire keeps going and PAX makes no statememt, then get excited for a Gamergate 2. But most likely the thought of discrimination lawsuit scares the fuck out of them and a potential angry cyber mob pressure will either kick Riotgames out of PAX or say some billshit garuntee that men are allowed to attend.

MODS ARE LITERALLY JEWISH TRANNY PEDOPHILES

Attached: 1521274587000.jpg (1277x1166, 601K)

We are going to be so ashamed if the thing that gets Jews rounded up in camps is fucking video games.

She actually is biological woman, but she identifies as ???

>We
speak for yourself, i'd be happy af if that's the case

It identifies as the 40%

Attached: 1535625287923.jpg (1440x1632, 155K)

Their shitty game was dying, so they are trying to inject some life.
Will not work. Game will die. Digits confirm

There are nudes

I feel bad for the based people I know at riot who are going to be sent to reeducation camps run by obese negresses

Happy that you got beaten to the punch by fucking VIDEO GAMES?

>Caring about league
You faggots are pathetic. Protest them by not buying and playing their shit games.

Attached: 1535748449384.jpg (400x402, 49K)

>missing the point completely
Retards should be rangebanned.

banning men I don't think so islamophobe

Attached: b4f.jpg (600x434, 31K)

I fucking hope so.

Bump thanks for sharing this ground breaking news. Sucks that the mods at /v have to be such cucks.

heh

Attached: DmBupBnWsAAUROb.jpg (1200x511, 108K)

Someone absolutely NEEDS to go in as provable muslim male should PAX allow this ban. The detrimental discrimination lawsuit would be almost impossible to lose if the client is follower of islam AND a man.

Disgusting scumfuck freak

Happy to help leafbro. Sucks that such relavent board news is apperently not video game culture enough. If I used the OP as typical sòytendo shlock or anime titty bait it may have stayed up.

If anyone reading this has played league they chould kill themselves. Let the cunts dig their own grave. I come here to see if WW3 is happening yet all I see is trannys and faggot video games.

I could give a fuck less about mobashit either but it's the fact a company is doing a political, discriminatory BAN from attending a paid event is what the problem is. If nothing is said similar to the tech monopolies getting rid of Alex Jones how much fucking worse do yoh think it will get?

My fucking sides....

Attached: 112165851067_2.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Definitely a tranny. Notice the norwood 2 hairline hes hiding with the long hair and that very prominent brow ridge

>Riot
>caring about ASSFAGGOTS at all
you suck at vidya

This is what happens when you concede ground to SJWs, they don't stop. All your escapism and forms of entertainment will be ruined by them. You can't just simply move onto another fandom as they will come for that next and if you speak out you will be labeled a racist. The only solution for SJWs and Cultural Marxists is grabbing a Karabiner 98K and slaughtering them.

Get woke, go broke

It's honestly not even as much the forced diversity that does it but the fact that the enforcers of the diversity, the people on twitter and whatnot representing the companies publically, are all unhinged lunatics who flaunt the fact they're mentally ill, sexually degenerate freaks. Who act aggressive and do everything they can to insult people. When you act like an insane asshole and tell the majority of the people buying your product not to buy it guess what? Those people aren't going to buy your product and when they're most of the people buying it that's not really a good thing.

See

YEAH TAKE THAT MEN, FUCK OUR FANS!

nightmareish

>some weird physiognomic deformity

what do you think it means to be Jewish

no SJW shit in dota 2. how hard would it be to switch? come on.

this
people need to stop buying games from these companies

Attached: Daniel Klein Riot 2.jpg (577x786, 93K)

I am legitimately disgusted by what im seeing.
i just want to play vidya without a goddamn "thing" showing up to fuck up with "mUh OpReSSUn" "mAN Is BEd, wE DOn'T liEk meN"

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 14K)

Attached: Froskurinn.jpg (600x673, 70K)

Attached: Froskurinn2.jpg (603x764, 77K)

This gets even funnier, if you take into the account the reports from several weeks ago, how you have people at Riot farting on each other and how "women are treated badly" there.
So the only logical solution to that drama is to help women by banning all men at the convention where your target audience is .. men.
There's also a SJW tranny caster "froskurinn" who is attacking people on reddit for speaking out on this bullshit, by being total moron about it.
SJWs, not even once.

Get woke, go broke.

I mean you should have been playing dota ages ago but it's never too late to repent from your shit.

Will there be another exodus?

it is the problem, it is just not my problem but problem of lowest tier of vidya players, shitkids who either play free shit or flavour of the month crap
they went to play PUBG either way, I dont care

Adams apple, of course

Kill it with fire before it lays eggs.

Read someplace years ago something about head tilt and attraction years ago. Women with head tilted down and men with head tilted to the side were found to be more attractive. Didn't read the actual study so it could be all bullshit.

its not even about gaming, its about SJWs taking over culture and every industry

Attached: Froskurinn3.jpg (585x634, 74K)

These people need their own country 6ft deep.

Attached: bezmenov.jpg (400x400, 27K)

If any riotgames employees are here shitposting. I'd like to inform you that your cartoon youtube advertisements are cringy as fuck. Whomever you've been paying to make them needs to be fired or their contract needs to be ended asap. The pseudo ingame adverts are at least average though they go off the deep end at points as well.

Good. ASSFAGGOTS are a mental poison now women and trannies can get poisoned too.

Not all Kleins are jews. Some make great tools.

I don't understand why you guys are so upset. This is a nice big red pill for all the attendees.

KEK

same thing happened, and has continued indefinitely since gg

We really need mandatory military service for everyone so retards like this don't develop....

People are saying jew and tranny, but you people have it all wrong.

This is a white girl who got adopted by a Cuban-American catholic family.

Who later claimed to be a trans-man(but is just ugly: She never tried to transition, still uses female pronouns, still dresses like a woman). And is not actually jewish(she claims to have met her Jewish birth mother, but it's a lie that she can't back up).

She is not Latino, she is not Jewish, she is not trans. She's just some ugly white girl. It's sad. Also she's married to one Riot dev who is apparently high up but doesn't fuck him, and instead fucks some lower level Riot dev and two other bulls who live with them.

No.
We will simply allow the shitty gaming monopolies to destroy themselves.