Why are they the only network that is actually fair and balanced?

Why are they the only network that is actually fair and balanced?

Attached: fox news.png (225x225, 7K)

They're the only network not owned by kikes, user, though Rupert has many #1 good goy awards. Maybe that's the nature of the business as the only goy in town.

Saudi's own a big chunk of them.

I asked someone at work if they actually believe our lying media and their response was "Let me guess, you watch fox news."

only network not owned by the CIA

even Saudi's like our country more than CIAniggers

They’re not fair and balanced but better then cnn and msnbc

He's kept Carlson on so he deserves some credit

hur

Attached: 1529703591193.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

the only people that say this are the people that have never watched fox news

listening to juan, neil cavuto or shep smith makes me want to blow my fucking brains out

There's nothing wrong with showing some good coverage of the POTUS, along with women in tight dresses.

have you not heard of the Cable News Network user?

Please, don't make Jow Forums look like they watch this crap

>CIA
>meme flag
Hello Israel

>trusting fox
If you aren't reading transcripts and watching actual reports you're doing it wrong. AP is good too. Fox is just another tool of the elite like CNN.

>be saudi arabia
>still crucify and stone people to death
>behead people
>head UN human rights commission

>be israeli
>threaten nuclear war
>pretend like you have any ground to stand on.

Attached: 1531668928088.jpg (1154x770, 178K)

O fuck off....just cause cnn and msn are complete mind control trash doesn’t make this brand of fake news good

Attached: C6A6DE64-B788-4039-83EA-662C4FEDFB0D.jpg (500x328, 40K)

The only network worth watching.

Watching networks like CNN and MSNBC is like living in the movie Groundhog Day. Every time I tune in they are talking about the same stories over and over. Muh russia, impeach drumpf etc. It's ridiculous.

Attached: 1530206468232.jpg (306x306, 68K)

Fox is more trustworthy today because the right is in power. The leftist media are less trustworthy because they're not in power anymore. Whoever isn't in power feels the need to lie about the opposition day and night until they're in power again. They're both exactly the same, and you shouldn't trust any of them ever, but if you do, trust the one who is currently winning.

your abit slow , user

Btw they are kikes too

>Watching networks like CNN and MSNBC is like living in the movie Groundhog Day
whats scary is that they want to censor everything so it's literally only what the kikes want at all times. imagine if they were actually winning and not chimping out on their deathbeds.

Attached: 1528371962632.jpg (540x494, 118K)

All ((((((media)))))) is kiked.

Please tell me you aren't too stupid to see that

Fox is 100% trash
Fox Biz is actually significantly better but it still is pretty shit

Fox are nowhere near fair and balanced, but they are a shit ton better than everyone else at the moment.

Which ever side wins or is winning the elections typically reports better news than the others. The loser has to go full tinfoil on the opposition in order to give the appearance they are still competent and will make a strong comeback.

CNN was decent world wide news during the First few years of the Obama presidency, then they started hard shilling towards reelection and never stopped.

Attached: 1512792576260.jpg (758x631, 204K)

You should've responded with "well, if Fox is lying.. it's an anti-Trump gay leftist doing it" then told them about Shepard Smith being the chief news anchor.

*blocks your path*

Attached: One-America-News-Network.jpg (1920x1080, 444K)

>not owned by kikes
L0Lno fgt pls

Attached: faux-noise.jpg (250x250, 21K)

Fuck off and die faggot. Sick of r/the_donald faggots on here these days

Because they are owned by Putin

Attached: putin trump.jpg (242x208, 7K)