White Globalism is emerging: Can we Stop it?

I warned you /pol! This = what happens when you don't listen to me!

Now famous politician and cryptofascist Nigel Farage is openly Tweeting "muh White people" level tweets. This is a fucking disaster. Just 5 years ago he would've known better than to include this hideous dogwhistle! What the FUCK was he thinking?

White identity is a fucking cult that will rip the west apart. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH FARAGE OPPOSIN INJUSTICE IN S. AFRICA, BUT SAYING WHITE LIKE THAT IS A HUGE RISK. OPENING UP A HUGE CAN OF WORMS. WE ARE AT RISK OF WHITE PEOPLE GOING BACK 50 YEARS TO WHEN THEY WERE STILL RACIST CUNTS!!!
How can we stop the revival of this 1950s style White identitardism? This is literally White Trash Globalism!

1st Trump tweets about it from America, then British and South African White Globalist Racists agree and spread it further! "MUH WHITE PEOPLE ARE VICTIMS" is classic racism. STOP PLAYIGN THE VICTIM AND THINKING BEING WHITE MATTERS.

Anyone who attacks me is a lying piece of shit!
I am trying to help you dumbasses!
Love you all and peace out!

Attached: white trash globalism.jpg (1200x687, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/wjeq44/why-cant-i-consent-to-sex-with-my-brother-on-genetic-sexual-attraction
vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Mxjdrd7Sw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut the fuck up faggot

Jews are squirmin like vermin

not an argument you guys are retarded

Attached: (FUCK OFF WHITE TRASH).png (720x1280, 653K)

bump!

bump

Attached: kys kys kys kys kys.jpg (635x683, 117K)

Aren't you just calling the kettle black?
And just so you and I both no, you are a nigger, and will be beloved by your're favorite Democrat candidates...

Someone needs to make some sisterfucker memes

>can we were stop it?

Nothing can stop it now.

(And that's a good thing!)

Attached: 1535494852334.jpg (600x625, 103K)

CHUG MOAR COCK SISTERFUCKER

Attached: 1535176527501.png (1111x873, 769K)

dude STOP HARASSING AND HATING ME

no idiot

I hate all cults

STALKER FAGGOT. FUCK OFF

Attached: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.jpg (526x526, 13K)

YOUR MEME IS HOMOSEXUAL TRASH

JUST LIKE YOU

You assert that white identity is bad without providing any argument why. Your opinion has been disregarded.

Attached: 516DE40F-8018-4499-A2FA-1D18DAFE3BD8.jpg (736x1039, 541K)

>t. mentally unstable sisterfucker

Attached: 1501403938921.png (1070x601, 616K)

White identity and behavioral norms prevent me from fucking my sister again, therefore it's bad.

Attached: 1423437047109.jpg (634x471, 39K)

If you're not behind seven lairs of irony then I feel bad for you

Attached: 20180826_210544.jpg (810x2125, 650K)

this thread is humorous for reasons of faggotry represented by OP

no idiot

this isn't me!

ignor this faker

I'm straight idiot!!!

Attached: (WHITE TRASH MINDSET).png (750x1000, 477K)

This is what happens when you live with niggers.

Attached: 1535056299761.png (550x687, 239K)

(you)
funnny reply fishing, I give it 4/10, it amused me

This bigoted taboo on a certain kind of relationships has to be addressed. It is completely normal to be attracted to your siblings, and you can have sex with them as long as you do not have children but if you do that is OK too. Sometimes you get separated from them a long time only to be reintroduced, and you fall in love. It's not the end of the world, people! Wake up! ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE BUT IT'S NOT """WRONG""" EITHER!!!

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/wjeq44/why-cant-i-consent-to-sex-with-my-brother-on-genetic-sexual-attraction

vice.com/en_us/article/yvxenm/i-love-my-sister-876

THIS VIDEO EXPLAINS IT SO WELL, TOO
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Mxjdrd7Sw

Many brightest and best men in history loved and fucked their sisters, like William Wordsworth. Wordsworth=WORLD FAMOUS POETIC GENIUS had a major love for his sister. Telling people who have done this they are "evil" or "immoral" is insane. BROTHER/SISTER LOVE is part of western civilization and deserves basic respect! I have zero shame about my past when I used to do this, so any haters out there need to shut the fuck up. As a person who is open about my past romantic affair with my sister, I have been attacked, stalked, brigaded and hated on by Jow Forums for months. I am tired of this bullshit. Honestly?ZERO SHAME, HATERS! IT'S NOT FOR EVERYONE, BUT IT CAN BE BEAUTIFUL. SOME OF IT WAS ABUSIVE/WRONG BUT ALSO SOME WAS OK. THE WORLD IS COMPLICATED, POLTARDS!!

THIS HARMS NO ONE, IT ISN'T ACTUALLY INCEST, IT'S JUST TABOO BECAUSE OF STUPID ASSHOLES WHO BELIEVE IN "MUH MORALITY", FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to wake up, /pol

Attached: 1527553113435.jpg (960x908, 167K)

WHAT TH HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM???????????????

I'm not gay, moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am OP. I approve this repost.

This is from an earlier thread by me.

It is 100% true.

You're right of course but the retards here wont understand. They are just able to think in simple cause-reaction sequences and not in complex terms.

>WHAT TH HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM???????????????

Niggers.

Attached: 1535736926681.jpg (960x573, 209K)

Go away.

Attached: disgusted pepe.jpg (306x306, 20K)

It's a big gay LARP, but it's fun to imagine it's not and he's really this much of a kike.

Go back to Facebook faggot

Attached: 1513467500348.jpg (958x959, 178K)

stop spewing your bullshit all over here, it’s like sticking your dick in a hornet’s nest and complaining when they sting you.

So what position does your sister like best?

I'M LITERALLY NOT JEWISH YOU STUPID TROLL

NOT AN ARGUMENT

PROVE I'M WRONG IDIOT

YOU ARE ACTING LIKE WHITE TRASH

YOU ARE BEING A MORON

WAKE THEFUCK UP

Attached: WHITE IDENTITY IS JUST WHITE TRASH COMMUNISM.jpg (800x480, 39K)

You've said you are in the past. Once an inbred kike, always an inbred kike.

(But we both know you're just a LARPER anyway)

Holy shit, that kid on the stairs, apex zozzle.

Gasped out loud when you said stop it. When the thin blue line goes away so do you jew.

I'M NOT FUCKING JEWISH

HOW IS ANYTHING I SAID WRONG OR LARPY

FUCK YOU

Let's go whitey.

You've "admitted" it numerous times.

(Assuming it wasn't just part of the LARP)

no

wrong

fuck off liar

prove it moron

who does it better your sister or mom?

I NEVER FUCKED MY MOTHER U EVIL CUNT

So they felt the same huh!

Then why did you previously say you're of Jewish descent if you're not?

(Excluding the obvious answer- that it was just part of the LARP)

Do you ever forget which one your giving it to, can call out the wrong name?

IM PART JEWISH IDIOT

IM NOT JEWISH

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KYS

is that toby maguire?

Wow, your angry, I guess that must really piss them off. Do they hold out on you as a sort of payback?

I have a right to be angry ASSHOLE

Well, your whole idea about disregarding white identity for some ancap fantasy isn’t possible in the contemporary world, the commies will simply pump a bunch of shitskins in and use their votes
to change the world into what they want. With a strong white nationalist movement we can preserve the sovereignty and liberty of whites and hopefully empower other races in their own lands too. But until we win, whites have to heavy handed authoritarians to be able to compete against and destroy the marxist threat.

That's the same thing, friendo.

Attached: 1535825461781.jpg (600x746, 43K)

show flag

Hey man you're the one conflating your mom and sisters name when fucking them.

I'M ONLY 1/8 JEWISH U EVIL NAZI FUCKTARD

>nigger loving namefag
lmao kys unironically

I RESPECT BLACK PEOPLE

FUCK U AND FUCK GERMANY

I DON'T RESPECT YOU TRASHY NAZI FAGGOTS

DIE GERMAN DIE FUCK U

if you are going to act like this, why should we take the time to argue with you?

show flag

he does this all the time, I think he does it to be reminded on the times he used to fuck his sister.

kek, you’re probably right. Im suprised he hasn’t gone postal or blown his head off at this point, the fucker has been sperging out for over half a year or more.

I tried to get him to off him self several days ago, but alas, I see I failed :(

same but it was back in spring, I talked to him about his therapist and how it wasn’t constructive to be on here and he said he would get off but came back within a week, I eventually just gave up.

fuck u

I'm on an antipsych now, I'm not going anywhere.

I could commit suicide but I'm safe now.

You're disgusting!

FUCK YOU HATER

AT LEAST THE SOUTH AFRICAN user CARES ABOUT ME

FUCKING KYS TROLL

okay spazmo, you know it’s bad when people on Jow Forums feel bad for you.

well its obviously not working, your still a mom fucking sister lover.

Great bait mate, getting us all real rilled up

This is a real topic of discussion. Thanks for fucking it up with vain proclamation, OP.
The idea of "white pride worldwide" runs counter to the stated goals of the nationalist and antisemetic strains. It's anthropologically fascinating, as a member of the out group. And it's potentially of direct relevance to the worldwide populist movement.

But sister-fucking is an abomination in the eyes of God. Get yourself right AND keep it to yourself.

Attached: bd611c10-23ad-4544-922b-1a0a98881dbd.jpg (500x376, 67K)

HE'S A GOOD PERSON

YOU'R NOT

YOU'RE TRASH

>meme flag
>expects to be taken seriously
Nigel is a fuckin pimp. Don't hate the player, hate the game faggot.

Attached: 1516283541350.jpg (656x425, 183K)

YOU DON'T KNOW ME RACIST

YOU'RE A WHITE RACIST RIGHT? KYS

Dude, just fucking go away. We all enjoyed laughing at you for awhile, but you've just become annoying now.

White identity is white propel communism in the sense the sense that communism was invented to help everyone else from being taken over by white people & white Identity exists to prevent everyone else from taking over White people

>antipsych
That's the problem and why you are being psyop'd. Throw that crap in the trash while you're still semi-coherent.

You know you always tell people to kill themselves, but yet you're too much of a pussy to do it.

whatever partner, I legit felt bad for you back in the spring, I told you to get off of here and show your shrink these threads and thought he might be able to help you, but you ended up coming back and continuing to start shitstorms and then spaz out. After that, I lost my sympathy for you and im sure the SAnon will too.

No benis in sister!
SAGE

I've been racist my whole life. I know racism is rising. Whites are reacting to their global hatred and are starting to hate back. It gives me goosebumps. Everyone will become racist like me. This is a super exciting time for legit white supremicists like me. I am thirsty for mass violence and the leftist media is bringing my dream closer by the day.

We will see the uprising within a decade. Heil the white bloodline. Heil Hitler.

Attached: tmp_27624-ffce74ad1248590472bc8eb337bf7ae18f5fe9244842d904b89692ffcfdf08071779932522.jpg (344x147, 5K)

Show your flag, memestar. What are you afraid of?

>184298142

Stop bumping this sisterfucker, you retards

>still believing Hitler was fighting Jewish supremacy and communism

Attached: 1516941150143.jpg (600x400, 42K)

weren't you on here posting about how white identity is second-to-classical liberal values the other night? Was this you?

You're an idiot.

Nope. I'm a mixed (Black) man who is suspicious of white people. I can't be racist because my father is European (Prussian).

Yeah, yeah, but what does it imply for old country whites? How will the concept of a white identity jibe with preexisting nationalist belief?

Attached: 37a1bbe5-f23e-4e07-a231-41a28c6574a5.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

your racist, just admit it, like OP admits fucking his sister.

You idiots are literally just tribal stone age collectivists FOR WHITE PEOPLE like that matters soooo much

you people are insane

CARING ABOUT YOUR RACE/ETHNIC IS RETARDED IDIOT

FUCKING STOP IT

THEY DESERVE IT

FUCK U

yes idiot

YOU SHOULD BE ON MY SIDEE MORON

I AM ATTACKING THE WHITE IDENTITY CULT

EVERYONE IS FUCKED IF WHITE IDENTITY GOES FORWARD

IT WILL RIP THE WEST APART

JOIN ME PLEASE

Attached: 0PEN YOUR FVVVVKVING MIND.jpg (1000x750, 234K)

Ancaps are the worst posters here.

Attached: 1512021258523.jpg (348x441, 58K)

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND I THINK I KNOW YOU

DO YOU LIVE IN OR AROUND LOS ANGELES??????????/

>Cali
No wonder you sound like a faggot.

:STOPMEDS:

FUCK YOU RACIST TRASH

FUCK WHITE TRASH

U HAVE NO RIGHT TO XIST

FUCK YOUR DIRTY CULT

WHITE TRASH NEEDS TO SHUT TH FUCK UP

Disaster for you cuz you're a piece of shit kike.

Attached: 1420e2504845d8eec9553414a8dc9d07d5628c48_1_600x520.jpg (600x520, 81K)

LITERALLY NOT AN ARGUMENT MORON

Attached: (FUCK YOURSELF WHITE TRASH).jpg (750x562, 76K)

Eat shit anchor baby, the wall is coming soon. Your ass won't be on this side lol.

I WAS BORN HERE U DIRTY NATIVIST WHITE TRASH PIG

U DONT OWN ANYTHING

YOU ARE NOT EVEN HUMAN IN MY MIND

JUST TRASH

ONLY TRASH

go back to fucking your sister. you can change your trips but you're still the same faggot

Attached: 1513363690087.png (1280x808, 218K)

Attached: 1511412291562.png (4724x2699, 752K)

HATERS CAN'T SEARCH MY NEW NAMES

I WILL CHANGE AGAIN LOSER

Trump says anchor babies go too, so off you go Mr. Shitskin.