Goddammit nazis

"I wonder why veronica won't date me, it's those damn jews fault" - Jow Forums Current year.

Attached: 40446975_1930347690378646_2951788189108404224_n.jpg (960x650, 37K)

Why do all Jews rehearse the same lines?

No one says that, though. Or, at least, I've never seen it.

>implying that's why people hate jews
lol yeah ok, personal problems have nothing to do with kikes, it's the broader, bigger picture of society we're talking about of course though fags always have to make it a personal contest

I've never blamed the Jews for any aspect of my romantic life. This is a leftist-tier tactic to shut down speech you can't rationally refute

>Why do all Jews rehearse the same lines?
You know how some people go to church each week and talk about Jesus and how important it is to be humble and welcome everyone, and we are all the Body of Christ?

Well, kikes and sandniggers, use those gatherings to rehearse their political grandstanding and subversion. That is, where they are not abducting and murdering white children for their blood for Purim or Passover.

The jews also think the commoner will not realize the pattern, fellow white person, so they do not bother to update the script substantially, if at all.

Attached: jewish-ritual-murder-of-gentile-kids.jpg (1180x1180, 449K)

>On this episode of Things that never happen

I'm the opposite of all of those and I still don't have one.

>Ancap/Libertarian
>Opposite

You are the same, with different pronouns

>I've never seen it
...therefore it doesn't exist?
GTFO Bishop Berkeley

>replace a born-lose-goy
חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח...

Attached: the_dirge_of_the_goyim.jpg (1269x666, 414K)

is joan posting a thing now?

Aussie btfo's stormfags

Sad but true.

I don’t think you guys know who Blair Cottrell is. He’s the leader of a far right political party in Australia, the media compare him to hitler all the time. He’s a white nationalist and has said that a picture of Hitler should be in every bedroom/school I can’t remember which.

I mean, I don’t mind the guy and I think his hitler comment was a joke, but it’s surprising to see he posted this.

Also, meme arrows outside of 4chins? That’s sad.

I am physically fit, employed, spend minimum an hour a day at the gym, have a girlfriend, and I still hate jews.

>welcome evereyone
“If any man come to you and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into the house nor say to him: God speed you” (2 John 1:10)

>we are all the Body of Christ
No, just the true believers are.

Pretty sure Blair Cottrell uses roids and probably has a roid microdick.

Probably because they think in similar ways. Their biggest concern is the approval of others, so being (un)able to get a girlfriend means the world to them, and they project that obsession onto others when analyzing their motivations.

>my political ideology has to do with what he was memearrowing on not-Jow Forums

nice filename shill

Starts with S rhymes with mage
If you burn it alot it'll calm that rage
S A G E
A
G
E

Attached: 1372027401621.gif (500x216, 872K)

>Stormwolf Von Eurothane
That's sounds BASED as fuck

Attached: image.png (638x543, 457K)

Certainly this comment will save him when he is inevitably sued into oblivion for inciting racial hatred or something.

Attached: 0efghfgh9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

who the fuck is veronica?

A burning hatred of the Jews brought my wife and I together, but I suppose you could lust after thots instead.

how do you meet someone like that? at a LARP rally?

>leftist beta onions describes himself
>projects at chad nazis

Literally Jow Forums.
No, she is not fat and does not have a penis, feminine or otherwise.

Attached: 1522610134080.jpg (480x320, 22K)

>the only goal in life is to get laid
>if you don't have a Facebook account with your real name and photo you're a loser
>I hate nazis more than anyone else in the world even though they have never wronged me in any way because I saw a movie about the holocaust
normalcuck logic