Charlottesville

Did we go full sperg that day? I’m just trying to still process everything that happened between 2015 and now. >started out as some casual shitposters on a Mongolian basket weaving forum
>became a propelling force of a major presidential candidate who wanted a wall to keep spics out and warned against (((banks and foreign entities)))
>laughed at by lefties claiming he’ll never win
>he wins
>we get empowered
>start punching leftists in the streets
>ultimately culminates in 1,000 fashy frog posters marching in khakis and white polos while holding tiki torches and running over some lefty land whale
What a ride we had. That last even kinda went too far though.

Attached: 1E493517-A154-44B1-82C8-0E2A788028B1.jpg (992x744, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.vawd.109120/gov.uscourts.vawd.109120.175.0_1.pdf
youtu.be/j3Nzk1EnN0w
youtube.com/watch?v=6e0pOs5yk60
youtube.com/watch?v=McqA5wmI5fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=seKkczyEYvk
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/08/21/how-the-jews-won-the-battle-of-charlottesville/
archive.is/T7LAt
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/14/543471538/charlottesville-rally-aimed-to-defend-a-confederate-statue-it-may-have-doomed-ot
archive.is/eAiAX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we
>we
it was a mossad psy op and OP is a kike faggot so I guess by "we" he means (((we)))

Checked. People got a little too excited in retrospect. Our time hasn’t come yet but all in all I think it was a good thing as it sets the ground work

Holy fuck shut up. Not everything is a Jewish controlled opposition

Yeah. We should have never had an irl movement. It should’ve stayed strictly on the internet. How could we not feel empowered after Trump won though?

Attached: 1516433143907.jpg (522x513, 81K)

>we

Not all happenings are psy ops ..basement dwelling parnoid delusional faggot.....plus the marbs and mc donalds was killing that lady anyway...also the driver was chased by protesters with guns

Attached: 58C2E9E2-5804-4DFC-90B8-A003E4A92B14.jpg (599x449, 66K)

Attached: 9giuhui.jpg (343x397, 103K)

it was a falseflag

Yes good! Sit around and do absolutely nothing. Just vote republican that'll solve everything. If you leave your home and do anything it means you are a Soros shill!

I say “we” because literally at least 90% of the people who were there were Jow Forumsacks. I’m not saying that the leadership wasn’t controlled op, but the majority of marchers were regular users of this site.

>writing all the shit we already knew in green text
yeah, we were aware that all this happened. I guess your coke high finally wore off. Better late than never I guess.

Attached: cat tong.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Some Jew's jewed us into revealing our power level

I’m just still amazed at everything that has happened the past 3 years. Aren’t you?

Nice of you to drop by rabbi

well yeah, I can't wait to see what will happen next tbqbbq

only a nonwhite would post this shit, embarrassing honestly

Wrong, retard. It was a cianigger and a bunch of Soros-paid "protesters" with tiki torches, just like Ukraine.

Has anyone read any of the docs from the docket for the Sines v Kessler suit? I read through a bunch of them the other day, and I'm curious if any other anons have an opinion on what will happen here. I don't think it looks good for a lot of those guys personally.
Formal complaint here: courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.vawd.109120/gov.uscourts.vawd.109120.175.0_1.pdf
Gotta give props to Enoch though. He gave them hell filing briefs and objections every step of the way until his motion to dismiss was granted. See pic related.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-02 at 2.23.45 AM.png (801x481, 97K)

Still looked better than Antifa and now everyone blames just Antifa.

Attached: 1505019850160.png (901x689, 180K)

yeah, I dont think so.

Maybe some people there, but I was with at least a hundred other Identity Evropa members ( I ama member) and we did everything according to our own plan. I

it was kind of retarded.
there was no positive message the greater public could rally behind
the white polo uniform is cultish and reinforces the "whites only" message
surrounding the protestors in a circle was the most aggressive thing you could do in the situation. pretty fucktarded.
so yeah, it was "bad optics". but at least in one regard it symbolized that people aren't going to be pushed around forever and lefties would be wise to dial it back.

ANTIFA are bad.
That's word.
Everyone wants them twatted.
Nobody believes we exist.
We kind of don't.
Until we do.
Heil stuff (that annoys the left)

Attached: IMG_6572.jpg (236x365, 46K)

This was so obviously a staged rally that it's almost hilarious. Where did all the "nazis" get the exact same tiki torch? Just spontaneous amirite?

the guy in the red arkansas shirt in the front killed himself after being harassed by leftists so much

Also IRL my based frogposter retard is genuinely innocent. I have to go so I'm not starting, but he is the victim of a vile mob that includes the media and the state and if they don't let him go they will regret it one day. What they doing is a crime against natural justice/humanity and it won't be forgotten. He will have to be compensated and sonwill his mum.
I'm not goving up when he genuinely is innocent. He's just an autist. Like half of you.

Attached: IMG_6510.jpg (487x640, 195K)

Only thing that surprised me that about the whole shitstorm is that no one on right made an effort to take up arms and defend themselves.

hahaha what a looser, like nigga turn your phone off, just look away.

The murder of 2 police officers by Antifa was covered up by the Virginia governer and the police chiefs there that day, in order to demonize the Alt-Right.

I was there and lost my job and became an international news story because of it. No it was not a psyop you tin foil wearing mong. It may or may not have been a setup

Attached: 7408BDA7-2F24-4C0D-B732-8DC81EE04EC2.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

>we we we

maybe a handful of derp anons actually went there

Yeah, calling everything a psyop and sowing division is the most successful strategy you leftists have used against the movement.

It stops now, faggot.

People like you are the shills.

There was almost a 1,000 of our guys there at the peak of Saturday’s event

>Did we go full sperg that day?
Literally nothing bad would have happened if police did their job right

did you ask all of them if they browsed Jow Forums regularly?

We’re all autistic for posting here but there’s varying levels of it, that’s peak autism right there

it was a display of hubris

Spencer bought them out of pocket.

How do you think leftist rallies all afford to have professional signs made with a consistent look and message?

Basically, Charlottesville and the Alt-Right was an attempt to organize a pro-white version of the leftist advocacy organizations that can turn out professional protesters. It failed, but not because the idea was unsound.

We have to stay legally unconnected until we have enough political heft in the future ethnostate zones to protest with the kind of impunity antifa gets away with.

Sorry to hear that user. One day soon you will have your vengeance, brother.

nice get but
>filename

Attached: Bar Codes.jpg (272x400, 31K)

People bought their own from Walmart and some bought them in bulk

I think we should stop regretting it and just acknowledge it as something that happened or was inevitable

Personally I’m kind of glad it happened. We showed we are here and we are not joking. They won’t let us rally now but we’re all watching and waiting. That’s why they’re deplatforming us

I don’t regret it and actually thought it was pretty cool

>protesting your statues being taken down is hubris

Attached: 1520151840194.jpg (360x360, 17K)

When you can’t get a job because of your name and you have bills to pay it’s a lot easier to say that when you live with your parents and have a cosy sheltered anonymous life. Andrew was a nice fucking dude

>we
the torchlight march was tremendous propaganda
the daytime event should just have been a series of speeches, nothing unusual
but the media anticipation glowed with the intensity of a thousand cia agents, hours of main headline coverage across the entire global press building up to it. it should have been obvious (((something))) was going to happen

post a pic of yourself at the rally

all the statues went down you know
protesting is literally a boomer meme

>did we go full sperg that day
>went too far
It didn’t go far enough. Can’t toe the line and expect to be taken seriously. Dive in or gtfo. Enough is enough.

Ff to 23 seconds in for a lesson on how it’s done.
youtu.be/j3Nzk1EnN0w

Attached: 422A619B-6445-41D9-B567-C32C0763051E.gif (400x198, 1.79M)

reminder that for all the thousands of hours of coverage of charlottesville, the media has never once interviewed or doxed this "nazi" with a brand new, never before unfurled, flag

Attached: nazi-flag-charlottesville-protest-rd-mem-170814_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 139K)

Okay, I will admit I wasn't there but someo e told me Spencer had paid for the tiki torches and people were passing them out. I guess my source got one of the bulk tiki torches handed to him.

>see previous posts
Not hard to figure out who I am from the clues, I’m in OP’s photo

Attached: 2E85B961-E1CA-4273-9D92-6378F9683DE1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.3M)

He may have, everyone I went with bought their own from Walmart that day and a bunch of others did as well. There was a table there that had a few extras on them for people to grab but that’s about it

It was out first growing pain and helped us to figure out where our walls were. Next time though we're gonna tear down the wall ;)

you proud of being a lemming that went along with something that did more damage to the right than good? Was it the TRS friend simulator that convinced you to go?

Let me sum it up for the mentally challenged on this borad
>protest was real, not controlled opposition
>city literally gets lit up by a ridiculous number of whites with tiki torches
>kikes freak the fuck out
>next day kikes crash a helicopter (killing 2) and drive some kids dodge through a crowd of people (killing 1)
>driver of dodge abandons car and gets picked up by a black SUV
>that kid that owns the car gets arrested elsewhere

Attached: images-32_1.jpg (179x130, 6K)

the triumph before the judenpresse assault
youtube.com/watch?v=6e0pOs5yk60

>board*
fuck

>we are reaching glow-in-the-dark levels that shouldn't even be possible

I’m sorry but what have you done apart from shitpost online? and why would I pay for TRS when I have actual friends in real life?

Attached: 7D2159A3-EC0C-43E8-8BFF-38E449BD95D1.jpg (225x225, 24K)

The torchlight march was fucking awesome and the fact that it gets so relentlessly attacked just shows how terrified kikes got over it. It really was a watershed moment

Attached: 1504407230387.jpg (1024x683, 68K)

Yes, you did pretty badly. You took months to organize and got completely pwned because you announced everything and your numbers were so low.
But what else should we expect from the most cucked nation on earth?
In just one city of Germany, a magnitude of the participants of CVille were able to organize and gather in under one day just last week.

I vote I campaign for candidates I support. what have you done that actually helps advance your agenda?

fuck off, jidf. charlottesville as reported was a media construct. if it wasn't that, it would have been any other event.

>In just one city of Germany, a magnitude of the participants of CVille were able to organize and gather in under one day just last week.
And New Years 2016

I also vote for campaign people I support and don’t counter signal real life events because they’re ‘‘‘‘‘‘honeypots’’’’’’
Your levels of sperging are part of the reason why the right can’t shit together

Fuck white people.

>numbers were so low
There's a lot to criticize Charlottesville for but not this. 5,000 guys showed up knowing that they would likely get doxxed and have their lives ruined. If anything it gives me a lot of hope of the kinds of rallies that can be held once we our ideas have some mainstream power, and our cucked Police isn't disregarding prior court statements.

Everything going wrong in Germany can directly be blamed on the US.

This is what an actual shill thread looks like. Just a bunch of demoralization posts and unpaid interns frothing at the mouth while posting images from their phones.

Its our fault your PM decided to let in a million migrants? m8 we might've had some role in it, but it was a distorted version of that classic German need to be #1 in everything, this time in cuckholdry, that has put you in your current situation.

how am I sperging. carrying tiki torches and yelling "jews will not replace us" like an ineffective weak person is way more spergy.

Transportation in the US is much more difficult than in Deutschland. There's no real rail network and public gathering places, you have to have a car to get anywhere in most towns and cities like Charlottesville and then parking becomes an issue. Plus the sheer size of the US is something you Europeans don't seem to get. Driving from my city (Nashville, Tennessee) to Charlottesville, Virginia is a full day's drive and we are both in the same subregion of the country (Upper South).

Not everyone chanted that. You’re purposely starting messageboard arguments for (you)’s because you have fuck all to do. Why join in on a Charlottesville thread if all you’re going to do is
“LOL FUCKING RETARDS I’M BETTER”

Yes, the US are after all still occupying our territory and politics. I think you lack long term thinking or history education.

>t.jewish controlled opposition

youtube.com/watch?v=McqA5wmI5fQ

In 2015 and 2016 the Alt Right was anyone on the internet supporting Trump by posting Jow Forums's MAGA memes and triggering leftists. Right after the election Richard Spencer nuked that system of culture influence by shitting on the "alt lite" and "hailing victory" in front of a bunch of left wing journalists. Spencer is a fucking idiot and needs to be btfo into irrelevance. Jow Forums itself can change politics and help Trump get a wall built, but Spencer is in the way.

Attached: 1505167757024.png (650x504, 312K)

The torch march was pretty good, if we had left it at that things would have turned out much different.

If you re-read carefully, you might notice that I referred to only _one_ city being able to mobilize a magnitude of participants.

Yep. To all cops reading this, the Democratic governor murdered two of your fellow officers. The powers that be see as disposable. They will throw you to the Black Loud Monkeys, and do shit like this.

Don't be a toady for politicians.

No it wasn't.

this.

see germany.

they are protesting and even though they are being arrested for 'hate speech' they are standing up to their traitorous anti german government and police. #chemnitz

Attached: Mein+neger+_4b4d8c0b862e2c673b5cc053d2337c5b[1].png (256x256, 12K)

It's still an issue. We don't have public spaces where people can organize like pubs in Europe.

WE NEED WHITE NATIONALISM!

you realize the united states gets anti-white propaganda all the time 24/7 right? we get holocaust brainwashing here too. its why we get called 'nazis' even if we are german

youtube.com/watch?v=seKkczyEYvk
"occupation" our bases were there to protect you guys from the soviets, and in return we gave you along with the rest of Europe free access to the world markets. If you want to blame us for something blame us for the propaganda more then anything else, though us Americans live in the heart of all that propaganda and we voted for Trump who I don't think has let in any refugees this year. Take some self responsibility and let your shame drive your anger against the cucks and kikes ruling over you.

Ridiculous. Your are spewing propaganda right there. If you wanted to "protect us from the soviets", maybe you shouldn't have allied with them in order to defeat us in war.

desu it looked like a lot of fun.

Attached: 1535441496387.jpg (570x487, 45K)

I don't disagree ww2 was an apocalyptic disaster but

1. you guys declared war on us after Pearl Harbor

2. You were a lot better off with us as your occupiers then the Soviets. Thats why the East Germans built that wall.

tell em bernd

This is literally what killed the Alt Right. White nationalists shitting on normie-adjacent civ nats killed all of the influence they were having on the real world which was actually helping white people. White nationalists are the bane of white people.

Attached: the image that destroyed the alt right.jpg (1024x827, 820K)

If it were not for that speech, "alt right" would mean (((Milo))) and the Proud Boys. The alt-lite are fine as a gateway drug for anti-left politics but their refusal to name the Jew means they will never satisfy anyone who seeks the truth.

kys Ricky Vaughn

>tfw you're so retarded you actually think Jow Forums autists had an impact over the presidential election

Civ nats don't need a movement, they have President Trump in office. The Alt Right is necessary to point out the problems with civic nationalism and to name the Jew.

I know nothing bad would’ve happened, but you gotta admit that the torches and shit were autistic as fuck. We just went full LARP mode.

Rightwing organizations are much more dysfunctional than leftwing organizations. A major consequence is that the rightwing goes through it's OODA loop much slower. OODA=Observe Orient Decide Act. The rightwing OODA loop to conduct the Charlottesville rally started out good, but the leftwing OODA loop soon outmaneuvered the rightwing plan.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/08/21/how-the-jews-won-the-battle-of-charlottesville/
archive.is/T7LAt
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/14/543471538/charlottesville-rally-aimed-to-defend-a-confederate-statue-it-may-have-doomed-ot
archive.is/eAiAX

Attached: Richard Spencer Shock.jpg (1019x959, 177K)

Wrong. Why do you project so?

Nope, civic nationalists will vote conservative anyway, we need a white nationalist leader(s).