Brit/pol/ - Norf F.C Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=QIdzzRhCZS0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gvk3fwmrZIs
youtube.com/watch?v=nwT9gsQ_8P4

Attached: 1535021406948.png (942x711, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6122911/PETER-HITCHENS-war-marriage-controlling-children.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1cgC6npm9XA
youtube.com/watch?v=sqAtMn0bcck
youtube.com/watch?v=G_6ryzyQx0A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_N'Diaye
youtube.com/watch?v=n1TNLU-ydLA
youtube.com/watch?v=CQPPoAB0tmU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4gGf19tEVU
metro.co.uk/2018/09/02/fortnite-addicted-boy-14-headbutted-his-mum-when-she-confiscated-his-ps4-7904982/
youtu.be/q6Wpn6_UGxc
youtube.com/watch?v=n8CYAXRGuxU
express.co.uk/news/politics/1011811/labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-coup-plan-new-political-party-anti-semitism-crisis
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/7157024/mac-praised-for-refusing-to-photoshop-models-facial-hair-out-of-their-make-up-pictures-but-not-everyone-is-on-board/
metro.co.uk/2018/09/02/charles-bronson-fan-club-selling-willy-wonka-style-golden-ticket-to-meet-him-in-prison-7905115/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6121993/Man-arrested-double-stabbing-Coventry-nightclub-leaves-two-men-fighting-lives.html
channel4.com/news/german-far-right-groups-gather-for-more-chemnitz-protests
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/09/exclusive-john-mcdonnell-appeals-labour-mps-not-split-im-worried-and-saddened
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-theresa-may-uk-boris-johnson-lynton-crosby-a8519096.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45385421
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-45387936
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45387303
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45381337
youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
youtube.com/watch?v=BPgq1c4TYi4
dailywire.com/news/445/study-no-theres-no-evidence-gay-gene-pardes-seleh
archive.is/he4nj)
pastebin.com/0jr14JJd
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/23/cdc-half-of-gay-black-men-will-get-hiv.html
archive.is/ElRTi)
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/
cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-msm-syphilis.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3805037/#S2title
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cncr.25950/abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=3uvWkgz1XQM
2ch
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show us some moves lads

Attached: 1535526615305.webm (600x338, 1.78M)

Who rules the waves?

Attached: Dutchalphas.jpg (1500x1000, 277K)

England

Attached: xjf2639713_362551a2-e2b7-4ed6-84b2-0e5c0b0a9b37_600x.jpg (479x600, 80K)

Lol no

Attached: Britainbtfo.jpg (1200x591, 113K)

Tugging your willys at 9:30am, the state of you all

stop masturbating

Attached: Cph3uUhWIAMIaox.jpg (938x1200, 197K)

Morality Man is ON FIRE today

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6122911/PETER-HITCHENS-war-marriage-controlling-children.html

How come there is all the whoo-hahh about Jeremy Corbyn being "Antisemetic" when he won't adopt a definition that confuses the state of Israel with the Jewish religion. yet they don't bat an eyelid about something genuinely and clearly antisemitic like this game:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cgC6npm9XA

what is wrong with your pm?
youtube.com/watch?v=sqAtMn0bcck

>tfw graduated with a 1st class law degree this year, but true to form have done fuck all with it
>tfw knowingly squandering my opportunities
wat do, grad jobs are shit - should I just join the forces?

Had to move to a shit neighbourhood
Gonny get stabbed

carry a spork for self-defence

Ned graffiti all over the doors
Endless cans of Carling in the park
Ages away from the centre

FUG

Hullo! Yesssh, the people of Kensington are dying for British Nationalism!

Attached: Joe-Owens.jpg (890x563, 150K)

brainlets choose owen jones

the intelligent working man chooses joe owens

EY UP LOVVER, FANCY A GO ON ME TITS

Attached: 1523741246486.png (622x928, 35K)

I wish I’d chosen not to be a cunt in my last house

kek. are you the same person making/posting all these norf memes? i see you on like 3 different boards.

I've made a few. I'm not the main person behind them though.

PHWOAR

Attached: nfc.jpg (750x1000, 243K)

Is that you Coelbren.

how much of a difference is there really between north and south Britain?

youtube.com/watch?v=G_6ryzyQx0A

Saw the N'Gubu meme IRL yesterday.

Some 6ft something meathead with N'Diaye on the back of his shirt. What makes this even weirder is that player only played for his team for one season and that was about four years ago. Chuckled at the thought of him downing a pint of lager in a pub while telling his mates what a legend N'Diaye was.

Here's the player in question
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_N'Diaye

Attached: Brainlet Wojak 8.png (522x502, 76K)

Ted's got the swiper.

How tall are you?

"don't bully meh"

Aye

>Northerner

Whenever I hear this word, my mind conjures up images of an obese, bald, middle aged gentleman of sub-middling intelligence, dressed in a too-small football T-shirt (so that his Carling-filled stomach sticks out from beneath). I imagine him in a pub somewhere, communicating with his fellow eggheads in that incomprehensible gibberish so typical of the northern type. I picture his fat, berry-coloured cheeks, bouncing uncontrollably with every poorly-articulated word. In my head, I can hear his voice--that hoarse, rasping voice--churning out nonsense in the local vernacular, more often than not pertaining to some rubbish he saw on television or the latest "Big Brother goss" he read in the Daily Star. Alternatively, on match days, the northerner will blubber non-stop about "the footeh". He prides himself on being able to recite the names of all the players on his favourite team; to the casual observer, this activity could be easily mistaken for the chants of an African tribe. After a busy day of drinking, he waddles home to his council house. Upon staggering through the door, his obese pig of a wife, lounging on the sofa eating a multipack of Walkers, enthusiastically beckons him over. She shows him a picture their daughter has sent them of her and her newly-wed husband--Clarence Goodluck Adebayo--on their honeymoon in Benidorm. Something seems to stir the female northerner and she whispers, saucily, to her husband "fancy sum roompy-pumpy, eh luvver?". Without hesitation, the male heaves his obese carcass onto his wife's. Cries of "OOH YES LUVVER!" and "YOU DIRTY FUCKER" sound throughout the house.

Attached: a.png (623x577, 19K)

post morning tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=n1TNLU-ydLA

Attached: file.png (354x286, 96K)

Ever watch Timothy Byrne.

youtube.com/watch?v=CQPPoAB0tmU

Wtf is he doing
Who is he

Pissing out of my arse this morning lads wtf

5'7

You?

Attached: Pink Wojak 6.jpg (813x551, 163K)

What id you have to drink/eat last night?

Julia Hartley-Brewer is so hot, I want to suck her milkers if you get what I mean.

6ft

I was 5'9 at 15 you manlet

Juat some fried chicken and chips. Everyone in my house has it too, some are vomiting

Southerners are either bitterly aware that they're limp wristed pussies, or are in denial about it.
>Greedy
>Rude/ignorant
>Conceited
And oddly proud of all three traits

Pass the officer entry if you can hack it

Ah - not to worry - it can happen sometimes if the oil that the pakiplace was deepfrying the chips in had also been used to deepfry 13 year old grooming victims.

Anyone see that hit piece on Corbyn from the chief rabbi on the Marr show?

>oy vey it’s annuda shoah

Fuck me you must really hate northerners, you've been posting this shit for months now m8

I come from a family of short men.

Look at this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4gGf19tEVU

Glad I got everything from Tesco frozen then

That looks like my Mrs who's actually southern so I've fucking done you there.

>Fortnite-addicted boy, 14, headbutted his mum when she confiscated his PS4

metro.co.uk/2018/09/02/fortnite-addicted-boy-14-headbutted-his-mum-when-she-confiscated-his-ps4-7904982/

These zoomers are getting out of control lads

Attached: Zoomer dance.gif (931x682, 426K)

Why is this news.

absolutely alpha
dumb bitch won't be doing that again

based

Coelbren.

Redownloaded tinder
Fuck I used to be different

Attached: C05CB4F6-8382-482E-84D3-FFA73FE8C7CD.jpg (750x1180, 152K)

wagwan g

Attached: 632DB12E-42DD-448A-A13C-37AEBC267F34.jpg (600x450, 33K)

Crying smiley face

youtu.be/q6Wpn6_UGxc

bloody ell lads put on BBC1

youtube.com/watch?v=n8CYAXRGuxU

>4 may 2017

THAMES TELEVISION WHERE U @

Lool this girl was selling nudes
Always defending the underdog lonelyboi

Attached: E5F1BDDF-204E-482D-908E-35AA803ED7A6.jpg (750x1190, 130K)

Ignore me then.

Sorry phone posting till I get wi fi

>BBC been pushing this tom Shakespeare character the past few weeks on the radio
>on telly today revealed as an alien dwarf

Wew

The Coalition of Wealth.

Am going through old messages

Fuckin ell mate, they've pced thomas the tank engine.

it's political correctness gone mad.

>Labour in CRISIS: Corbyn faces another NO CONFIDENCE vote in plot to form new party
express.co.uk/news/politics/1011811/labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-coup-plan-new-political-party-anti-semitism-crisis

>MAC praised for refusing to Photoshop model’s facial hair out of their make-up pictures.. but not everyone is on board
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/7157024/mac-praised-for-refusing-to-photoshop-models-facial-hair-out-of-their-make-up-pictures-but-not-everyone-is-on-board/

>Charles Bronson fan club selling ‘Willy Wonka-style golden ticket’ to meet him in prison
metro.co.uk/2018/09/02/charles-bronson-fan-club-selling-willy-wonka-style-golden-ticket-to-meet-him-in-prison-7905115/

> Specials singer Neville Staple's grandson stabbed to death in Coventry
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6121993/Man-arrested-double-stabbing-Coventry-nightclub-leaves-two-men-fighting-lives.html

>German far-right groups gather for more Chemnitz protests
channel4.com/news/german-far-right-groups-gather-for-more-chemnitz-protests

>Exclusive: John McDonnell appeals to Labour MPs not to split – “I'm worried and saddened”
newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/09/exclusive-john-mcdonnell-appeals-labour-mps-not-split-im-worried-and-saddened

>Brexit: Tory election guru and Boris Johnson ally Lynton Crosby plots to torpedo Theresa May's plans
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-theresa-may-uk-boris-johnson-lynton-crosby-a8519096.html

>Brexit: May vows no compromise with EU on Brexit plan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45385421

>Man's body found near fishing boat on Skye loch
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-45387936

>Woman charged after explosives raid in Ely
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45387303

>Newtownards: 'Brave man' pulls unconscious driver from burning car
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-45381337

well imagine my shock

novichok
RIP in peace user

Last one so I don’t get arrested by the mods

Attached: 6CC80CE3-C25D-45D6-A434-48C6F555DD53.png (750x1334, 356K)

Attached: 1535790566325.webm (224x290, 2.68M)

>tfw threw my back in the gym and now I'm just sitting around feeling myself get inexorably fatter and weaker
even when I try not to be a piece of shit it backfires lads

Attached: like ugh.jpg (94x125, 9K)

>HOMOSEXUALS ARE NO DIFFERENT TO ANYONE ELSE!

1) Randomly selected gay men confess to child molestations/being molested as children at a random gay bar, July 2015: youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8

2) How "homosexuality" was removed from definitions of mental illnesses, March 2012: youtube.com/watch?v=BPgq1c4TYi4

3) "No Evidence of Gay Gene," ((David Geffen))) School of Medicine, UCLA, Oct. 2015: dailywire.com/news/445/study-no-theres-no-evidence-gay-gene-pardes-seleh (alt: archive link archive.is/he4nj)

4) "Homosexuality Red Pill" (lots of sources): pastebin.com/0jr14JJd

5) Homosexuals account for a significantly higher proportion of pedophiles than heterosexuals, (((Kurt Freund))), Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, Spring 1992: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

6) CDC: "Half of Gay Black Men Will Get HIV," Feb. 23, 2016: thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/23/cdc-half-of-gay-black-men-will-get-hiv.html (alt: archive link archive.is/ElRTi)

7) CDC: Gay men make up ~2% of the US population yet account for 57% of persons currently living with HIV and 63% of new infections, Aug. 2016: cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/

8) CDC: "Once nearly eliminated in the U.S., syphilis is increasing, especially among gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM).", Nov. 2015: cdc.gov/std/syphilis/stdfact-msm-syphilis.htm

9) 15.4% of homosexual men in North America have HIV/AIDS, Jul. 2012: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3805037/#S2title

10) Homosexual men are twice as likely to have cancer, May 2011: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cncr.25950/abstract

11) Sodom: a Russian film that exposes the social/cultural harm caused by the 'LGBT movement', May 2015: youtube.com/watch?v=3uvWkgz1XQM

Attached: 010F7221-CA90-435C-B14F-251986D2F579.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Man, I used to like Lost Voice Guy, but this is some pretty degenerate behavior.

>got made redundant on Friday
Well at least I can get some free glasses from Speccies now haha

Your local kebab/chicken shop guy

There's something disturbingly uncanny about how accurate these are to such a large percentage of the population.

Who draws the goalposting drawings?

I know a hueg fat guy who looks exactly like one of them down to constantly wearing a red football top and cargo shorts, he's not stupid or chavvy though.

Bogandoffs

My wife is 6ft.... you're the height I was at 13

>Was out late the other night
>In BurgerKing and was talking to a Scottish fella (Didn't know he was Scottish)
>Asked me if I was from around the area
>I asked him what it's like living in Ireland
>He replied "I'm Scottish, fucking Irish"
>Ii replied "You all sound the same to me"

He stopped talking to me after that.

Attached: image.jpg (700x467, 16K)

>actually watching the BBC
Just youtube series 1-4 of the original when it wasn't cgi garbage anyway

>My wife is 6ft
bet she's got lovely soft big hands a nice soothing deep voice you lucky dog

hey
it's the jew
got many shekels for your years old propaganda today?

quite like a deeper voice on a lady tbqh especially when they're a singer. Lady hands tho thankfully.

Jocks are disgusting welfare queens with delusions of grandeur. I always respect an independence movement but all they wish to do is exchange British welfare for European. So fuck em as far as I'm concerned simple as.

fuck lol

2ch
.hk/po/res/29681527.html

Once i was in burger king and this 30 year old hijabi muslim flirted with me, true story

We all did lad

watching jock fc v jock fc just now.
niggers running around for both sides with the goblins waving flags like retards

>tfw 5'9
>tfw nothing is ever too small or too large
>no car is too small
>no bed is too short
>tables are on the perfect height
>everything fits
>tfw still having lots of erotic chat with Vietnamese girls

wew lad

Attached: 1430052538826.png (369x369, 6K)

Pot Noodle eating cunts.

5'7 master race reporting in!

nowt rong wiv a hearty pot noodle

yumyum

5'10 here, excatly national average

Attached: file.png (750x725, 822K)

I'm trying yoga in a bit, heterosexuality's been good lads