Theres a militant black on youtube giving out US government intelligence and combat secrets for the sake of killing...

theres a militant black on youtube giving out US government intelligence and combat secrets for the sake of killing whites
youtube.com/watch?v=JfYDqCg2ToU
someone get in here and save this whole conversation. literally black terrorist cops and military.

Attached: Maxine.jpg (960x642, 144K)

Why nobody is paying attention to that?

Google facilitates it, lol

God ape conversations are so dumb. These guys are probably of superior nog intelligence too.

they were talking about sniping white politicians earlier

Nobody listens to monkeys, specially if they're Brazilian.

Attached: images (20).jpg (195x259, 9K)

intelligence secrets? doubtful. interesting tho.

bump

rewind like 10 minutes. he said he emailed some classified shit to one of the nogs

they are all cops or fmr military

You act as though we don't share such knowledge from early childhood.

It's a defense mechanism for any minority population. Don't let it go to your head.
Look up the story of capeoera.

Attached: 50282854-3192-438d-ae5e-ce9fb554cece.png (1080x1920, 1.52M)

literally just mentioned guerrilla warfare

no, its the legality of it. these niggers are traitors.

one works for the Minnesota cops another works for the Baltimore...

no? only white people get fired for doing this shit?

He leaked the following documents from Army War College.
communications in a come as you are war.
combat leaders guide
combat leaders handbook
combat commanders handbook for intelligence.

fucking TREASON. im just a retarded boomer somone please just point me in the right direction or report these fucks to the FBI

Bump

Bumping

Bumperino

Bamp

NSA ARMY CIA KILL PRESIDENT TRUMP ANTHRAX RICIN and every other word that should get someone from the government to investigate

lol the recipients were probably chicom spies too

>implying they don't already have the info

he sent them to his friends. click the link and go to -52:00

sorry -57

its still streaming.

Bump

Someone fucking record that shit and send it to the NSA

The fuck are these niggers talking about ...? "100k signing bonus for special forces". Bull. Fucking. Shit. These faggots are LARPing

I'm actually 100% ambivalent with this guy. Well spoken in an enemy of my enemy kinda way.

Honestly RATM lyrics would unironically get you v& by the JTTF these days.

But, in US, (((they))) usually wash the headbags with Gain, so your trip isn't totally wasted

they are literally cops

but being racist is a good thing.

> giving out US government intelligence and combat secrets for the sake of killing whites
nothing wrong with that
whites will be killed might as well do it efficiently

Attached: ss (2018-08-15 at 06.53.33).jpg (609x762, 68K)

K and they are literally full of shit. What's your point?

Proof? I'm not saying you're lying but I'd like some evidence.

now that whites are in here its "hypothetically speaking"... they were literally talking about waging war

they have said it over and over in the stream. its been a 5 hour stream

i feel retarded for having watched this much but they were literally talking about how many people it would take to take over america

And I'm betting they don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Put it on Jow Forums

Attached: that's a nice stream ya got there.jpg (1020x683, 514K)

they are literally retarded. blaming whitey for all of their problems. what a joke.

Attached: 1508133553817.jpg (1024x777, 101K)

jews are white lol

>blaming ___ for all of their problems
Hmmm sounds familiar

>jews are white
>But uhhhh we uhhh like some of dem...
>I be fucking a jew blackk gurl...
How dumb nigger do you have to be to combine these two trains of thought.

would you fuck a hot black or kew

Easy. Jew. Big tits and they don't smell like cum, sweat and cocoa butter.

it just sounds like typical domestic terrorist talk, empty promises bullshit, fused with black power delusions

open any other thread on Jow Forums and you'll see the same thing preaching for WN, if they're PD then try to filter down their location from region, to state, to city, and finally to county. Then email the PD's some recordings or whatever.
That is - if they're dumb enough to expose themselves like that.

lol black girls dont smell like cum user

bump

>combat secrets
don't tell him now but listening to wu tang won't make you a shaolin monk.

no doubt you misunderstood my man. he was probably talking about gorilla warfare, which is when you stand in the middle of the street with the gun held sideways and one hand on your dick, magdumping on everything in a 75 degree cone.

Stop panicking, it’s just the internet lol

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 142K)

"white identity was invented by a jew" lul

you mean literal gorilla warfare

>da joo's are behind the whyte peep-holes
we're literally a conspiracy to all non-whites, I've never thought of it that way...

What the fuck lol.

This guy is saying Johann Blumenbach was a Jew.

Then he said that Mister Gepetto from Pinocchio was a Jew as well.

Holy shit these... people are retarded.

Attached: 1523099369698.png (960x720, 137K)

These niggas be woke as fuck .

Attached: Scooby-HauntedIsle-01-Globetrotters[1].jpg (720x480, 108K)

the guy is talking about how blacks are used by jews

I like how thats the one thing you point out me being wrong about.

Right now... right now he is...

He also said Jews are white.

he's saying pinochio is metaphor for jewish control of the anglo

>story about a pathological liar with a big nose and a pointy hat
Pinochio was 100% about jews

I need some context for this guy, looks like he has some gaps in his knowledge.

>fighting fire with fire

Attached: rise_of_the_nation_of_the_autists.jpg (800x572, 367K)

Painful to listen to these knuckledraggers talk. They think they're smarter than they are

I heard him say Jews created whites like gepeto created Pinocchio...
How come niggers sound extra dumb when they're trying to be smart

>handful of black guys with inferiority complexes
>throwing around conspiracy theories with little to no proof
>the like would make Alex Jones blush
>grasping for straws with EA levels of retarded
>"Well uhhh how man dem Jews in WW2 be savin'd by black men? Huh, tell me dat. Hallahcost ain't shit like blacks be traded when dey slaves."

why give it views?

They are trying too hard, with too little and their ideology is based simply on feeling it out and shit they heard once somewhere else.

>we wuz jews
>we wuz moors
These guys are retarded.

Aren't they supposed to be recording that already? Lol

no dude, they control white like getpeto controlled pinochio

*they said

They see that whites, more so in the past, had ethnic conflict therefore never saw eachother as white. Complete nonsense
>muh jews were invented
They are and remain a distinct ethnicity and wages conflict against whites, that's the only reason they help you niggers. if whites lose then they will ruin you next dumbshits. They are a common enemy

>I heard him say Jews created whites like gepeto created Pinocchio...
They did

>we want free land and free resources, then we won't riot

Blacks have it easy because they can identify them much more easily. jews cannot infiltrate them

They'd make it two steps outside the city limits before they'd be put down like the dogs they are.
Bubba don't cotton to uppity nigras.

oh i know. i just want them fired from their jobs as cops

He also said jews used to be black and that's why they were kicked out of every country lmao

Attached: 1535628200561.png (1500x1500, 436K)

they are boring and stupid

>he's saying pinochio is metaphor for jewish control of the anglo

Pinocchio was a story about morality and being the puppet of desires. I heard the guy say that Gepetto from Pinocchio was also a Jew and that the story showed how the Jew created the idea of whitey.

These people are retarded.

Jews are nothing more than a upper class among whites, Their "ethnic/religious" identity is nothing more than a facade to differentiate them from lesser whites. Real ethnic Jews look nothing like them and are treated like complete shit along with Arabs by the fake semites known as Ashkenazi

the guys have the broad strokes generally right. I'm waiting to see if they mention jews subverting blacks through hip hop and using us as attack dogs

i know, but send the video link to minnesota state police and the baltimore police asking to get the officers involved fired

black nationalist mgtows ranting about the jews who does that sound like?

god damn one of these assholes is in minnesota ? them or baltimore probably won't do shit, if he's in minneapolis that's a anti-fa/somali city they will do absolutely nothing

they are definitely mgtow sperglords and not the type of mgtow who's been fucked over by a woman if you know what i mean

>"and now the whites want us to help them >against the jew, fuck that, first we're going to >talk about land and mining right afterward and >a trust to build businesses, then we can talk."

These guys know the jew can't be trusted but they also know anglos will turn on the blacks too. This is just the reality Jow Forums, no one wants to used as a puppet and these guys see it. They've got a few details wrong but their red pilled as fuck.

> if you know what i mean
don't know what you mean explain user

You want to know how I know these niggers are full of shit?
>100k signing bonus for SF
You retards think two jigaboos on a police force in chimp central know fuckall about classified information? 99.5% of SF is white people. These idiots probably picked up outdated FMs they sell at any basic bookstore that has info from the 60s or 70s that basically amounts to "how to survive in cold weather" and "how to set a small, negligible booby trap." The LARPing niggers have yet to say anything Top Secret or classified, and even the unclassified info they've talk about is wrong.

Attached: not_today.png (255x255, 96K)

they never said they were SF. one of the guys even has a son in the army going in as a 68w

nice pic

That would only be true if they were always said ''upper class'' which they were not. When they came to the US or any other country and were poor they subtly gained influence and power with nepotism BECAUSE they are their own ethnicity and fiercely protect it.
Blacks in the US are the only people in the world without the concept of ethnicity it seems

these guys definitely aren't libs

they definitely want death to whites

Most nogs in the military avoid combat arms like the plague and are unicorns in the SOF communities.

I never said they claimed to be SF. I said they don't know fuckall what they're talking about, especially SF. Just because you have some nigger son that's GOING IN to become an aid-station attendant doesn't mean they know shit about how things operate or how SF recruits are pulled. Hell, his nigger son has 85% failure rate just going into the regular army with that MOS. Even his son isn't exposed to shit that's classified. If they can't even get the most basic shit correct, you going to believe them on anything else?

these dudes are basically black hillbillys

in the off chance they are cops, i literally want them fired. thats all this is about in the end