Jow Forums tier video game thread

anyone played this?

Attached: EC_Title_Screen.png (429x241, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8zUlOJdopk
youtu.be/Lcpt2GGK5dQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In terms of gameplay and graphics that game is shit. They need to do an updated version of it.

valkyria chronicles

you basically get to play as estonia and fight to survive against both the russian-imperialists and the western-liers, there are even gypsie-jews

Attached: Valkyria-Chronicles_20160510071250.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

youtube.com/watch?v=g8zUlOJdopk

I'm too old to enjoy shitty video games, sadly. When I was younger I could play FIFA demo for hours and I hate football.

moonman.pk3 is better

i was just about to say that.
also, no one mentioned Angry Goy and Postal 2 so far.

Video games are for dumb little kids. Get an adults hobby.

you're both right and wrong. i think there's nothing wrong booting up some games for hour or two every friday.
watching (((movies))) is far worse than that, and i assume you're watching movies more often than once a week.

the people who tell you to not play video games are the same who tell you to read a book

they are 30 y/o boomers who have no clue what they're talking about, and think we're all just playing super mario all day

It's boring...better try this : youtu.be/Lcpt2GGK5dQ

there were better games when millenials were kids, than there are now. Morrowind, Far Cry, GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, Baldur's Gate etc. So you're the one who has no clue.

>books from the past were better: ex. the bible
>anyone who reads books today is dumb
>this also includes the bible
>polish intellectuals

based

>implying people don't play san andreas,baldurs gate,morrorwind,runescape and other older games
wew lad

Attached: 123781278312.png (589x641, 777K)

And you're probably a delusional inbetweener that doesn't realize that games went from what this guy is talking about to Fortnite, Overwatch, Clash of Whatever for cellphones and all sorts of time wasting virtual reality. Most "adults" that grew up playing WoW or MOBAs can't enjoy videogames anymore yet they're addicted to that one game that's the same but keeps changing numbers with every update.

Its like 30 years old, its irrelevant and a joke

Nope
There are a few /pop/ games
Ethnic Cleansing 1, 2
Zog's nightmare 1, 2
And the Doom mod

Jow Forums

>Most "adults" that grew up playing WoW or MOBAs can't enjoy videogames anymore yet they're addicted to that one game that's the same but keeps changing numbers with every update.

Adults =/= autism

Does warhammer 40k tabletop qualify?

>have to let the little heeb desert rodent drive your tank
it is a great game though

Attached: heil2.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Is there going to be another Jow Forums wad or something else like it?

Attached: BOOM.jpg (800x492, 85K)

This meme is top kek

Attached: Aproving_nod.gif (500x211, 985K)

I haven't' implied that at all
Completely different things, you're dumb.

I'm not saying there are no good games anymore, just that the good games were in higher proportions to bad ones, in the past and also "30 year old boomers" don't identify video games with Mario.

Did he ever release it?

>Deus Ex (2000)
Full of red pills on the elites and globalism.

>Metal Gear Solid 2
Red pill on information control and how the masses are easily manipulated.

Attached: 1533161626258.png (1200x764, 163K)

Know that feel.

Attached: 1535144180851.png (645x773, 7K)

I hope the developer is still working on it.

Attached: 1533873706196.webm (962x542, 2.94M)